Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

grounded? no way! the secret

"Aw man, this is't fair" i heard someone from far away "He got all the good chicks again" He moaned, ahh this was Justin. i heard them come closer to my room. i was still in bed, in the state when you're just waking up but still not awake enough to realize what's truly happening.

"Yeah, and hey, did you see those twins he was with?" this was Mike...no Tyler.

"Oh yeah. Where were we then?" This was Mike

"Dammit, i don't even remember the name... i only know it was about the 5th or 6th club we were in last night.... "

"You wanna go back to find them or what?"

"Oh yeah. i wanna have a round with them too" Justin said opening the door. 'what the hell are you doing coming in my goddamn room' i thinked growling as i started to stirr. Then i felt arms around me.

"Dude, i can't believe it, he got another one! Get up Casanova!" Justin yelled pulling off the sheets from the bed i was in. That's when it all him me. All of yesterdays event came rambling down on me 'Oh daaaaaaaaaaaamn" i said as i opened my eyes looking at them.

"Hey guys" i said as I felt Damien move around beside me pulling me in even more. This started tu hurt, i could barely breath. When i looked back at the guys they were al staring at me 'Uh oh' i taught... yesterday i was only in my towel when they got home... i really really hope it's still on it's place. When i looked down i noticed that everything was covered. Barely, but still covered.

"Hey why are you..." Justin started as i tried to fight my way out of Damines arm without flashing anything unnecessary to the others.

"It's all his fault" i said poking Damien's arm that suffocated me while trying to breath normally. "Hey,actually cold you help me get him off me?" i snapped. I know it's not their fault but geez, i'm suffering here. They started to smile and get closer to me but then Damien pulled me back yet again, but this time he turned over... that means he was half on me and his weight didn't do anything good to my breathing problem, mostly because i was sandwiched between him and the bed face down...

"Turn off the light" moaned while pulling up the covers on his head

"Damien..get..off... ARGGGHH" thank god Justin and the others decided to help...

"DAAAAAAAAAAMIEEEEEEEEEN" he said in a singing voice "OH DAAAAAAAAAMIEEEEEEEN"

"Hey dude, you're just murdering the chick you sheltered"

"OY, I'm not a goddamn dog" i huffed "nobody sheltered me, now GET OFF!!!! i screamed or at least tried

"Huh?" Damien said opening his eye and sitting up... and that means sitting on my leg "What are you doing here?" he asked

"AAAU. Well i would gladly answer that if you weren't sitting on my leg you damn whale! Get off already!!!! GET OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF" i squirmed underneath him" He jumped up and looked around

"What the hell's happening?" he said looking confused at the others, while they were biting their bottom lips trying not to laugh

"Well we'd like to know that too" Tyler said as all the attention turned on my while i got up

"What?" they just looked at me with a look that wanted explication "Don't look at me! He pulled me in when i wanted to go to sleep and he wouldn't let me go" i said behaving like a kid and pointing to Damien. He just looked at me in disbelief "Don't you look at me like that" i said as his look turned skeptical, then similar to one with disgust

"While would i want to have you even near me when you look like that" He asked

"Look like what?" i asked putting my hand on my hips and narrowing my eyes. This guy was pissin' me off.

"What do you think? Why the hell would i want to have someone as ugly, fat and wild like you" Now this hurt. i'm not a girly type but this really hurt.

"Uuuu" they guys said "That was harsh"

"You shut up" Damien hissed looking at them.

"Well who do you think you are? Huh? You think you look so good? What mirror do you look in in the mornings? Bastard " i snapped "You think you're hot stuff just cuz you got the money and the car? Screw you sucker" i said. 'I have to restrain myself. Restrain. Restrain' i taught.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" he said in a menacing voice getting closer. He looked full awake already and angry none the less "You live in my house so as long as i give you shelter you behave like a good little pet and shut the fuck up" he said. He was already one feet away from me, but he's not going to scare me

"Like i wanted to be here... And just so you know i'm not your goddamn pet you fucking prick" i spat. "I'm not going to back down." I never back down. If he wants to fight then we will fight.

"What, you think you can beat me?' he asked only a few inches away from me

"Hey guys..." Tyler started

"Shut up!" We both said.

We were glaring each other until there was a yell from downstairs

"Breakfast is ready!!!" Maria yelled. I could hear her coming up the stairs, but i didn't move an inch. What the hells wrong with this guy. One moment he's flirting with me, then he's being and ass, then good guy, then an ass. I was still glaring at him. staring in those deep blue eyes... why is he like this? Then the door knocked and Maria came in happily "Breakfast is ready, come on down. I made pancakes" she said happily until she saw me. She dropped her jaw " Oh my. This is not ladylike. A lady should dress appropriately"

"Yes, a lady should" Damien mocked with a smirk on his face as hi moved back slowly letting room for Maria who already grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the room. Oh i wanted to erase that smirk so much from his face, i just glared as Maria pulled me in my room. "What were you doing in there in just a towel?" she asked pushing me into the closet "Come on, dress up now then come down to eat breakfast she said storming out of the room. I sighted then went to look for some clothes. i looked trough the things that Maria hung up, they were some weird dresses my mother put in my things, i got chills just looking at those hideous dresses. i crouched down next to my luggages and pulled out some underwear, plain black t shirt and basketball shorts, then went into the bathroom, done my morning things and dressed, then went down to the kitchen.

I got a better look at it. It was a beautiful kitchen. Open area with cream colored walls and granite tile and cherry wood cabinets with the same granite covering the counter. It was really beautiful. The only thing that ruined the picture was... guess who? Damien. They were already sitting at a huge table in the dining room that was open to the kitchen. The smile dropped from my face and i turned to the fridge. i took out some soda, closed it and leaned on it while i opened it. i watched Maria serve them while i just sipped from the drink, she then put a plate in front of me on the counter

"Eat up" she said happily

"Thanks" i said with too little enthusiasm on my face

"What?" her smile dropped "If you don't like it you should have said so. I can make something else to you. what would you like" Her bad mood didn't last long and she already started getting things out from the cabinets

"No no. Don't worry. i love pancakes." i said before she could start making tons of food. " I'm just not that hungry" i wasn't lying. i couldn't really eat so early in the morning.... i usually just eat at school. in my old home i never had the time to get up so early to go and make breakfast. i'm the lazy type. i rather sleeping then waking up too early, even if it's for food.

"Ah that's nonsense. come on, eat. " she said "actually the maple syrup is at the table so let's go there, shall we?" she took my hand and the plate and pulled me to the table. i sat as far away from Damien as possible. i was next to Justin.

" aww. don't start a diet now. it's no use already" Damien said mocking me.

" Asshole" i murmured getting the maple syrup from Justin and pouring some on my pancakes

"What did you say?" he snapped

"Oh nothing" i smiled sweetly at him then started eating

"Soooooo" Justin started "What's the story behind you?" he asked

"what story" i asked while munching on my pancake"

"Why you are here...?" Tyler asked

"Oh. Well my parents had the opportunity to get rid of me so they mysteriously found someone to send me to... and that's about it" i said lazily

"Why did they get rid of you?"Mike asked

"Because she's ugly. Just look at her" Damien sneered.

"Because i'm not your typical little good girl" i said ignoring Damien's comment

"and why is that? " Tyler said

"Well aren't you guys nosy" i said with i smile "let's just say if someone wants to have a fight with me then i won't back down. And i have fists for a reason"

"OOOOooo. cool. " Justin said "But how come you're here?"

"Dunno. it seems that Mr Harold and my dad knew each other so that's it"

"Oh" they said.

The guys asked a few thing about me hobby and stuff but then the doorbell rang and Maria went to open it.

"Oh come this way miss" she said and came over to us. A tall red head followed her. She had a slim body, and was dressed in a slutty -elegant outfit. she was dressed in red and she let her long red curly hair fall down her shoulders. She took off her huge sunglasses and headed for Damien. He got up and kissed her cheek

"Hi" he said

"Hey Damie" she said smiling at him 'Damie?...WTF...give me something to gag in...'

"Hey there Michelle" Justin said in a bored tone while Michelle turned to glare at him

"yeah yeah. You're ready Damie?" she asked in her fake sweet voice but then stopped as she noticed me. "Who's she" she said looking like she just smelled something bad. Damien just snickered then turned to head out

"Just nobody" he smiled as he went to get his coat. I just noticed that he was elegant. probably heading for some business or something.

The guys all got up form the table too.

"Well then" Justin turned as he got up "It was nice meeting you" he said dropping a kiss on my cheeks then running for the door.

"Yeah see you soon" Tyler said with a smile on his face and waving

"See you soon" Matt said as he went out

"Bye guys" i said

"Seeeeeee ya Saaaaaaaaam" Justin yelled from the door. I couldn't help but smile.

Maria came back in as i put my dish in the sink. She quickly gathered the other plates and put them in the wash then turned to me

"Now then. Today i wasn't supposed to be here but i came to finish some things. After i'm done with these" she pointed to the machine "i'll go home."

"Ok"

"what will you do?"

"Ahh don't worry about me. I have to unpack and have a book to finish. i have to finish some drawing too so i won't get bored"

"Oh. you draw?" she asked smiling

"Yeah, but only out of hobby"

"So are you sure you'll be ok?"

"Yeah. don't worry. I'm not a child. i can take care of myself" i smiled at her as the machine stopped. She took out the things and i helped her put it into its place.

"Okay then. i will go now she said smiling then heading out. Take care"

"okay. Bye"

"see you tomorrow"

The moment she closed the door i took a deep breath then breathed out. Finally. silence. I went up to my room and got my bad with electronics. I dumped it's contents on my bed and pushed away the chargers and some Cd's to get my speakers. i got out my i-pod and blasted it on full volume. the first song that was on was FatBoy Slim - Right Here, Right Now. I listened to it for a while then went to the closet to unpack my stuff. i finished in about a couple of hours then went to get my other stuff out. there wasn't any desk so i just threw my stuff on the low table and armchair that were near the window. i put the electronics in the nightstands and put my laptop on my bed. i sorted out my drawings and put my book in my backpack. i looked for my sport thing and prepared it for tomorrows volley match. Then got the bathroom stuff and put it away in the bath room so i could finally flop down on my bed and relax.

If my phone didn't started ringing in a few minutes then i would have fallen asleep

"Hello"

"Hey girl. How are you? What 'cha doin'?" i smiled as i heard Dawn on the other end

"Hey. Everything's fine. What about you guys?"

"it's lunchtime. the guys here wanted me to call you to see if you're sleeping as you used to"

"Then why didn't they call me? and no i'm not sleeping, tho i would be if you hadn't called"

"Because it's easier this way" I heard Jimmy jell from the other end

"Ah then good thing i did. So how's everything there. Is Mr hottiethere to keep you company?"

"No. He's not. And actually he's an ass. He just proved it in the morning"

"Why. What did he do?" she sounded concerned

"Hey Sam, What happened?" i heard Jimmy ask then i heard Sarah and Paul too.

"Jeez, no need to worry. I'll tell you later now let me sleep" they all started laughing

"Hey Sam, you're still coming to the game tomorrow, right?" Jimmy asked

"Sure Jimmy. They have no chance without me" i laughed

"Hey!"

"Sorry dawn. No offense"

"None taken. you're the ace"

"So you coming to party tonight?"

"What party" i asked

"What do you mean what party? Dawn asked "It's Friday. isn't that enough of a reason to go to a party?"

"Right. I forgot. So Where and what time?" i said grinning

"Hmm dunno. Oh crap, the bell rang. Gotta go. Hey i'll call you when we chose the place. see ya"

"Bye" She hung up and i flopped back on the bed changing the current song to James Morrison - The Last Goodbye. this is such a relaxing song. I stayed there till the song ended then took out Stephanie Meyer's - Twilight. I love this book. I like the movie too, but the book is even more amazing, because here, yu are the one to imagine every little detail.

I just finished the book when it was already 5 p.m. I put down the book then laid back in the bed. I took my laptop and checked my messages from my friends and replied to them. when i finished my stomach grumbled so i went down to the kitchen. there was a lot of food from yesterday so i just warmed up some mashed potatoes, vegetables and meat. When i finished eating i washed the dished and wanted to go back to my room when Damien came home. He looked angry and tired. Wow, he must be really busy. Well, sucks to be him then.

"Hey" he called after me as i went for the stairs.

"What?" i looked back to him

"I have to talk to you" but as he threw his suit on the arm of the chair his phone started to ring. I went after him to the living room, flopped down on the couch and waited for him to finish talking so i could just get away. He finished talking on the phone and cursed a few times "Fuck. i gotta go" he said running his hand trough his hair. Dammit, why do pigs like him have to be so good looking? Even as worn out as he was in this moment he looked really sexy. His messy hair hung in his eyes and the clothes that he had on looked worn out, but is still looked great on him. He looked at me with those huge deep blue eyes, there was no sigh of anger, at least not towards me. He looked just simply stressed you.

"Did you go anywhere today?" he asked

"No"

"Alright, because you're still grounded" he said with a sly smirk, then he leaned forward to get the suit he wore. As he leaned forward you could see how his muscles moved under his light blue button up shirt. He was hott. He didn't get it on, he just threw the suit on his shoulder and walked out of the door. I heard the car engine start. He was with the Mustang. Daaaaaamn. I wanna drive that car too. I whined as i got to the stairs but my phone rang.

"Hey girl"

"hey Dawn" i said with a smirk on my face

"So, it seems we're meeting at the pizza house then heading to Sunset"

"oh Great. When?"

"Hmm, in about an hour. You need a ride?"

"No way. i'm getting the Ducati" i smirked

"Oh right. Rich guy at the house. Got it, got it." she laughed "Then hurry up. see you there"

"Alright. See ya" i said getting in my room and throwing the phone on the bed. I went in the closet and got out a red halter top with low rise black skinny jeans. I got out my black high heeled boots and went in the bathroom to get some black make-up on. Not too much, we don't want anyone to get scared. I put some hairpins in my hair just so it won't hang all in my eyes when dancing. i went back to my room and got my black leather jacket. i pushed my phone in my jeans' pocket then searched for my wallet that had a little chain hanging from it. i pushed the wallet my back pocket and attached the chain to the front loop of my jeans. "Ready" i said and went down.

I closed the doors and got in the garage to take the keys for the Ducati. As i put on the helmet and started grinning. 'Grounded my ass'

I went to the pizza place and everyone was staring when the engine stopped in the parking lot. I arrived the same time as Dawn and Sarah. I got up and took off my helmet unzipping the jacket. It was still hot outside, being in a leather jacket only added to it.

"OMG, you've got to be kidding me" Dawn laughed as she came over. "What are you up to?"

"Just feelin' goooooooood" i smirked as i put my arms around her and Sarah and went in the pizza place. "the guys already inside?"

"yeah and whooooooooa, you really wanted to have fun didn't you?" Sarah asked, i just nodded as we walked in. I saw Paul and Jimmy in a booth. i walked over and spun around in front of them. Their and every other guys and actually girls jaw dropped at my sight.

"Whoa" they stammered..." what did you dress up for" Jimmy asked as he stood up and kissed Dawn.

"Dude, you wanna get laid?" Paul asked laughing

"Hmm. Maybe." i giggled and sat down after Sarah sat next to Paul.

"Really?"

"Are you jealous?" i mocked.

"Hah. As if"

We had a great time at the pizza place but then came the real deal. We went to a Club called Sunset. It was an amazing place. It was all painted in different shades of blue with black floor. The pult was black too and they had amazing drinks. The lights were mostly orange and yellow but there were some res and purple too near the doors. The boots had low tables.

"Hey Mack." i said smiling up to the waiter as he came to our booth. We knew him from way back when we were still middle schoolers.

"What can i get you lovely ladies? and guys?" he asked

"Hmm. i think we'll start with the usual" Dawn said. He soon came back with two beers, a tequila sunrise, blue bird and mojito. We drank for a while the got out to the dance floor.

We were messing around for a while and danced until we got back to the booth and got another round of drinks. After drinking her part Dawn looked at me. A huge smile spread across my face. I knew what she was thinking. Back when she didn't date Jimmy we were always having these dare games. It used to be 'i dare you to go to that guy and invite yourself for a drink' or something.

"You're in?" she asked

"Oh hell yeah" i smirked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Paul laughed as the others just watched us.

"Hey wait. This isn't fair." i said stopping as i got up

"Why?" she looked confused

"Jimmy?"

"oh right. then just look at it as something for the other night when we helped you out"

"What if i win?"

"We buy you drinks"

"If i loose?"

"Then you buy all of us drinks"

"Ok. same as always?"

"Yeah." she said facing Jimmy and kissing him.

I got up and went near the bar when some guy came over to me. He looked horrible. the type that came down just to get laid quickly. He was like a fish out of water. Weird clothes, weird shaggy sticky hair, yellow teeth and ...

"Hey there baby" ...horrible breath. "Is the seat next to you free?"

"Yeah." i said with a grimace on my face "and mine will be too if you sit down" he didn't react, just sat down next to me and i instantly got up walked to out booth mouthing 'No way in hell' They were almost rolling off the seats, they were laughing so hard. Cold wind hit my face. As Bubba sparxxx-heat it up started to play i saw some guys coming in the club. They were all tall and well built, they had stylish button up shirts on and went to sit down to a couch in front of ours. Bitches started to surround them. There was barely enough room for the waiter to put down some drinks on the low table in front of the couch. The guy that came in first had a black button-up with dark jeans. He had long black hair that just reached his ears and dark, almost black eyes. While the others were already surrounded by girls he just leaned back comfortably. He watched me as i went in front of him and with a smile on my face sat in his lap. I started kissing his cheeks, then went for his lips. He kissed me back while i hugged his neck and tugged on his hair. i smiled in the kiss then licked his lips begging for more. It was his round to smile, then slided his tongue in and explored my mouth. While we stopped for a second i smiled up at him

"Hey" he said

"Hi. Wanna buy me a drink?"

"What would you like?"

"Sex in the shower" i smiled as he just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Hey Nate. Get me a 'sex in the shower' " he said to his friend not taking his eyes off me "and see if there's a shower in here somewhere" he said as his smirk went bigger. We continued kissing. He pushed me on the table as Nate came back with my drink putting it next to my head.

"Sorry guys. No shower" he said grinning.

"Thanks" i said getting up and leaving with my drink smiling at the others at my booth

"Hey" The guy said "Hurry back" he smiled, then turned back and went to our table sipping from the drink that i got. Everyone at the table had on a WTF face. i drank some more from the drink then went back to the table

"Can't live without me?" he asked with a smirk getting up and putting his arm around me.

"no Blake" i smiled putting my arm around his neck as a slower song came up " so where have you been? i haven't saw you for quite a while?" i asked looking in his dark eyes

"just busy with the business" he smiled. "What about you?"

" Ah. Nothing much. The same as ever" i smiled leaning my head on his chest "Tho live at a new place "i smiled looking up at him.

"Really. Wanna tell me about it?"

"Nah, maybe later" i grinned as the song changed into Cherish feat. Yung Joc - Killa. we started dancing to the beat, swaying our hips to the rhitm. I watched as the others at my table smiled and got up to dance too. The girls that surrounded Blake were glaring at me. 'if looks could kill...'

Wondering where i know Blake from? I met him quite some time ago at a club. We danced and things turned out pretty...let me say passionate. We had a few one night stands. He's not my boyfriend and i'm not his girlfriend. Nothing complicated, just fun, tho there is something others don't know about him. Something that cannot be told to anyone, but i know it. He told me after our first night. He's a vampire.

Crazy thing to believe? You think it's stupid? It's irrational? It's insane or just a child story? You're wrong. They are real. As real as they can be. They are right in front of your eyes and you know nothing about it. Their existence should be a secret. you're wondering how i found this out? Well after our first time together, he should have killed me, should have 'sucked me dry' or something...right? Wrong. Well it seems that they party like a rock star. They just wasn't to have fun and they don't necessarily have to feed. They don't go biting everyone just for fun. At least not the ones i know. Oh yeah. i know more then one. His friends, the ones that he came in with tonight are vampires too. Nate is a redhead with deep green eyes. He usually spikes his hair. He's fun to be around with, always cracks jokes and can make you insane if he wants to. The other one is Dan, a short messy blond haired guy with brown eyes. He's more serious. They are all tall, well built with beautiful features.

You wonder why i don't fear them? Well it seems that because of something, Blake trusted me enough with this secret. Sometimes it seems like a burden because i can't just go around ant tell people, not even my friends, but it's something that isn't mine to tell. I have read vampire stories since i was a kid. i have read them and loved them. beautiful creatures that have an immortal life. They have power to unleash hell and they can be the most passionate creatures in the world. People see them as the bad guys but they can be good. The ones i know are good guys.

Garlic? Myth. Sunlight? Myth. Coffin? Myth. Not sleeping? Myth. They can eat, and they can drink. They have nothing against garlic, tho Dan really hates the way it smells. They sleep in beds but they can survive for days without it. They need blood. That's a fact, but they don't necessarily go killing everyone, just because they want to. They can get it from animals, bad guys and hospitals. Donated blood. They can't change someone just from a bite. If someone gets bitten by a vampire then nothing will happen apart from the obvious, and that is blood loss. They have reflections and they show up on pictures too. they are insanely strong and fast. They won't get tired too soon and won't get drunk just after a few drinks either.

These are the main things i know about them. Blake will not tell me more. He says it's dangerous enough that i know this much, so i left it. I am a human that knows their secret.

I smiled as the others stood up to dance. We had quite some fun and we danced for quite a while until I turned and put one of my arms around Blake's neck. he pulled me into him and we swayed to the beat. He nibbled my neck and kissed it, then went for my earlobe. i turned around to face him and we slowly kissed. I smiled at the memory that came back to me. The first time he told me that he was a vampire and i was just amazed. He was laughing at me because i wasn't screaming and i was just too interested to stay still. i asked him to show me his fangs and poked it, just to see if they would come out. Oh right. Their fangs aren't constantly showing. When they have blood lust then their fangs our out, but besides that it looks just like every other denture.

I slowly made my way to the restroom. It was huge. the whole place was red-black, there were some not too comfy but really good looking couches there. weird.

There is a huge long row of sinks and mirrors, and stalls in the back.

As soon as i got i checked my reflection. i looked pretty good. no smeared make-up. My hair was a little wild but that's about it. There were two girls standing next to me putting on some make-up, but when i heard the door close again they were just gawking at someone at the door. i looked trough the mirror to the door and saw Blake come behind my back. His arms hugged me to him while he kissed my neck. He gazed at me trough the mirror. his gaze was full of lust and yearning. He gently bit my neck and we heard some gasps. He looked to them and they immediately ran trough the door. Blake had an amazing irresistible smile. she started nibbling my neck then turned me around to lift me from the floor and put me on the vanity, kissing me, getting rougher bu the second, while his hands were roaming on my back under my top and mine were on his shoulder under his shirt...........

......we went back out and wanted to sit down and get a drink but Bayje - Impossible played and i pulled him back from the table. We danced for it then as the song ended i went to look for Dawn and the others. Before i got away Blake pulled me back

"So do you want me to escort you to your new place?" he smiled

"Sure. But i wanna stay a little more. you okay with that?"

"Sure. There are some pretty good looking girls here. No offense but i wanna try them" he said winking while he had with a wild sparkle in his eyes

"Sure" i laughed as i watched him walk back to Nate and Dan. I smiled and waved at them and they raised their drink to me.

"I believe i won a bet" i smiled as i reached the others "you owe me a drink" i smiled as i pulled Dawn and went back on the dance floor.

"So who was he?" she asked glancing at Blake and the others as they were surrounded by girls again. Blake didn't waste his time.

"You remember they guy last year at the big party we were at?"

"Which big party? We went to quite some last year"

"Around April, when we had a huge math test the day after the party." i laughed

"Oh yeah. That party" she laughed as she remembered it "What about it...OH"

"Yeah. The guy i met then was him"

"Hey that's not fair. You knew the guy. They you have to buy the drinks for us"

"No way. You never said i can't do this with someone i know. Besides it's not like my i did it with Paul or Jimmy, so there's nothing you can do about it" i laughed

"Ahh. Right." She said sighing, then she looked up to me with a huge grin "Soooooooo " she started

"Oh no way" i laughed knowing where this went "He is not, i repeat not my boyfriend, nor he will ever be. At least not in the near future" i laughed swatting her

"Come on, let's get them up" i said motioning to the others as they were sitting sipping the drinks.

We had a great time, but we had to stop. it was a Friday but we had a volley game on Saturday. That meant we had a few hours to sleep so we had to get home.

We needed to rest. I said bye to the guys and went to Blake. They were still having fun

"Hey" i said sitting down next to them. You know if you're still busy i can go home by myself" i said looking at the Blake while he had a bimbo on him all sprawled across him "I came with a bike anyway"

"What bike?" Nate asked popping up his head from the Blondie he was with. He loved bikes and cars. Especially bikes

"A beautiful red/black Ducati" i smiled as a smirk sprawled across his face. He got up from the couch and the bimbo fell down from his lap.

"I'm driving that one" he said going for the doors "You coming?" he asked looking back. i got up from the couch and looked at the others. Dan sighed and pushed off the girl that was on him and so did Blake.

"Sorry ladies. Duty calls" he said with his charming smile then while Dan went to pay for the things he came up behind me and put his hand on my back. "How come you leave so early?" he asked

"We have a game tomorrow" i said

"Really? what game?"

"Volley. We have a game between schools. This is the first round" i smiles

"Ohh cool"

"Why? wanna come?"

"Sorry baby. Can't. There's a party at my place later so i gotta arrange the things." he sighed

"Are you guys coming already" Nate shouted fidgeting by the door.

"Coming" i said. We reached their car. It seems Blake drove. The blue Shelby with two silver stripes waited in the parking lot, actually not far away from the Ducati.

"Whoa" Nate said reaching the bike and looking at it. "Great one. How come you drive this?" he said looking at me then sitting on the bike trying it

"My new home has quite some babies like these, tho this is the only bike. They let me use it" i said throwing him the keys.

"Cool" he said starting the engine. Blake got out his keys and opened his car.

"Hey Danny? Wanna drive?" he shouted back to where Dan was coming out from the club

"Hell yeah" he said running to get in the car while me and Blake got in the backseat. I leaned against him as Dan started the engine "So where to?" he asked looking in the rear view mirror

"Well it's actually near the highway, so just get going and ill tell you when to turn right. okay?"

"Okay he said" starting the engine. It had a beautiful sound. I may sound obsessed, but that roaring always made me want to be on a track.

We reached the path where we had to turn right, so we on the little road. The place looked pretty sinister. It was really dark, the moon wasn't out. Total darkness surrounded the trees. Creepy. Good thing the others were near me. I felt Blake go stiff and watched as he and Dan exchanged nervous glances trough the mirror.

"Who are you exactly living with?" he asked not looking at me but at the road ahead of him

"Umm, well some friends of my parents i guess. They're not exactly friends, they just know them, so they jumped at the opportunity to get rid of me" i said not knowing what the problem is "Why?"

He didn't answer. Nate, who was at our back until now, came next to our car and looked in the car at Dan

"What's wrong?" i asked getting nervous

The car slowly stopped in front of the car along with the Ducati. As i got out of the car the first thing i saw was a really mad Damien coming down from teh steps in front of the house

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'VE BEEN?!?!" but he stopped as Blake got out of the car. The instant they saw each other they charged at each other. I saw Dan get out of the car and Nate get down from the bike throwing the helmet next to it and come behind Blake in an instant. Blake was ready to fight and i had no idea why. Damien jumped on Blake to punch him but he dogged it and came right up to punch him 'This can't happen' i taught. If he strikes then Damien will be dead. He's an asshole but this could kill him. He had no idea who he was fighting. Blake is a vampire. One hit and he'll die' i taught so i did the first thing that i could to. I jumped to thrust myself upon him while yelling

"What the fuck are you thinking?!?!?! You wanna kill him or what?!?!? You're a vampire."

"And what do you think he is? The fairy godmother? He's a goddamn vampire too!" he yelled

"wha...what?" i stammered falling off of him... and looking at Damien... "a...a vampire?"

OMG what did i get myself into....?"

http://www.booksie.com/media/20576/image/cs6blue30-800(1).jpg