Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

let's get you a dress

I woke up at the sound of my alarm going off. My head hurts, and it's not just form the hangover. I went in the bathroom to take a hot shower, then turned it colder and colder as i just stood there letting the ice cold water pour on me. I went back to the room and turned the music on as loud as possible to Fall Out Boy's West Coast Smoker. I went back to shower. i taught about last night's events. When i heard Damien was a vampire i just flipped. I wanted to hit him, to scream at him, to just jell that he's a fucking lyar prick, but i couldn't. He wasn't lying, he just, well forgot to say that he's a vampire...tho he still is a prick. After Blake, Nate and Dan went away i just went up to my room. My head hurt too much from the whole night. It seems that Damien didn't really want to explain things, and i didn't want to hear him for the time being, so i just went up to my room to sleep that few hours i had till the game. Though he did try to say something when we got into the house. As i headed up the stairs he called after me a few times but then said "Rose". No one called me Rose. Ever. It was weird hearing from him. He seemed disturbed. Not that angry anymore.

As i stepped out of the shower i went to my bags. The things i needed for the match were already packed. I went to the closet and looked for some clothes to wear for the time being. I got out some jeans and a tube top, with my leather jacket on it. I went out from the room with the bad in my hand hoping not to run into Damien, but as i went down the stairs i bumped into someone and fell down. 'oh God no...' i slowly opened my eyes to see Maria standing there. 'hallelujah'

"What are you doing on a sunny Saturday like this sneaking out of the house?" she asked with a small smile on her face

"Ah, sorry, i forgot to tell you" i smiled relieved to see her "i have a game today so i have to go." i said getting up and putting the bag on my shoulder.

"Wait. don't you want any breakfast? you need energy to play. What game is this anyway?"

"Ahh don't worry i'll eat some chocolate there. It's a volleyball game, i'm on the team." i said smiling.

"Really?" she asked. she looked really happy "Aww" then her happiness turned into sadness" i'm sorry i can't go" This was weird. There was someone who actually cared

"Don't worry about it. this is just one game. We will have quite a few in no time. you can come see those." she started smiling again "actually i'm happy that you care, but i gotta go now."

"Oh okay. Well you probably know but master Harold will be back today, and Master Damien went to the airport to get him, so they will be back shortly. You have to attend the ball they are going to go to, so make sure you'll be back by 3 p.m." she said going back to the kitchen.

"Wait, what?" i said going after her. "What ball?"

"Oh i'm sure they told you about it" she said "Won't yo be late?" she smiled.

"Yeah.Then bye" i said going to the garage. I was just about to figure out how to get the bag on me so it would be good to ride the Ducati. I didn't want to take the truck and i didn't want to tale a stylish car like the BMW, so the only one left was the Ducati, but i was wrong, and oh how happy i was to be wrong. I ran back to the kitchen to Maria with a huge grin

"Hey do you know with what car Damien went to the airport?"

"Yah, the Bentley...why?" she asked not even turning, i ran back to the garage and my grin got even bigger if that was possible. So i wasn't dreaming after all.

There it was The mustang. That gorgeous black mustang with vivid red flames on it. "Oh yeah!" i ran to the wall to get the keys and ran to the car throwing my stuff on the seat. I sat in and just watched the baby putting my hand the dashboard and drawing a line with it. it's amaznig.

As i started the engine it roared, with the most wild one you can get. This car really is something insane. It's like breaking in the horse itself. I carefully got out of the garage and drove trough the road until i reached the highway. Oh yeah baby. This is where the fun starts. I stepped on the gas and while i blasted Kid Rock's - So hott. I sang to it like my life depended on it, but i reached the school fast. Too fast, way too fast.

As i got to the parking lot i saw Dawn and Jimmy get out from their car. i parked next to them and just smirked at the face they had. I roared the engine a little more then opened the door and got out smirking at them. their face was priceless

"Why hello there" i said

"Oh My God." Jimmy and Dawn said in the same time "You've got to be kidding me" Jimmy, as many others came to the car and ran his fingers on the paint job "
You gotta lent me this car." he said looking at it

"Glad you like it, but unfortunately it's not mine" i said

"Damien?" Dawn said. My smirk fell

"Yeah. It's actually off limits to everyone" i said looking at her, but then my smirk got back "but he wasn't home today."

"Oh. you're gonna get in trouble" she laughed. "But i gotta admit it, it is a great car. Come on . We gotta go change" I got out my bag and we pulled Jimmy away from the car to get inside.

"No touching!" i yelled back at the people who were at the car, then went to the locker and got changed.

We had a great game. We were already in the second set. We won the first by 25-7 and now we had 17-14. It was my time to serve.

Coach called us back as he got a time out and we were talking about strategies as i spotted a very very pissed off Damien near the entrance of the gym. He didn't see me for now, so i just concentrated on when coach said.

"Okay girls. you were great out there. Now Sam" he turned to me "With the jump serve aim the player with number 6. She can't get the ball correctly and if she can't pass then the team is doomed. If they get a lucky shot then try to get back the ball as fast as possible." she turned back to the others "whatever happens try to pass the ball correctly to Dawn" then he turned to Dawn "set the ball to Sam. Got it?"

"Yes sir!" then we put our hands and yelled "East high!"
I went to the back line then went back 3 meters. As i got the ball i saw Damien looking at me. Damn, he Glared at me, and yes ladies and gentlemen, glare with a capital G. Wow, he was pissed. Well, this is life.

The referee blew the whistle and i made my jump serve. I managed to aim all of them to player number 6, she could barely get them, let alone try to pass them. We already had 24 points, but then she finally managed to somehow get, even tho she fell back. another player could set it, then another one spiked. It was a weak spike, i got it easily then set it to Dawn and immediately ran in the front and jumped. Jumped as high as i could. I saw Damien watch my every move. He was still angry but he seemed to enjoy the game, even tho we barely played for the time i served. As i jumped i used all my power to spike. i did it with all my might and spiked it in the back line. They couldn't get it. They didn't even jump to it, they taught it was an out. Everyone cheered as i landed and i just smiled. The others jumped at me. We won. 2-0. I watched Damien smirk then when he caught me looking at him he put his mask back on. The "i don't care" mask. Plus he was still pissed.

We lined at the back row then went to the net to shake hands with the other team and their coach, then went back to our coach and cheered.

"We did it!"

"Hurray!"

"We're good"

"Yeah, but there is still more" i said. they all looked at me "And will will win all of them" i smirked

"Great job girls. I will see you on Monday. And i will make sure that all the school will know about this. Have a great weekend" he said then went to put away the balls and net. We went to the locker room, but i was yanked away from Dawn by a really strong arm and turned to face the one who yanked me. Guess who? Damien.

"Hey what's up?" i asked cheerfully like nothing happened

"You know what happened. i forbid you to touch my car" he sneered

"Aww, poor baby is crying cuz i touched his little toy" i mocked. He tightened his jaw and narrowed his eyes. He's getting angrier by the second.

"Give me the car keys"

"Fine. Wait till i'm done, but for that you should let go of my arm first" i hissed. He's not one to get violent with me because vampire or not i will not tolerate this. I'll kick his ass no matter what. He tightened his grip but

"Is everything alright" Dawn said coming next to me. She looked at his grip on me and looked at him with narrowed eyes "Mind letting go of her?" heh. That's my girl. She's like me and won't tolerate this. Jimmy, Paul and Sarah came down from the bleachers and came next to us too. i just smiled. Vampire or not he can't, won't make a scene here. It would be to much of a problem. He let go of my arm slowly

"Be fast, and if there's a scratch on my car..."

"Yeah right..." i said turning and heading out with the others.

"So i guess i won't be able to drive it after all, eh?" Jimmy asked with a smirk on his face

"Yeah. But i did" i said. "Give us a few minutes" i said grabbing Dawn's arm and going in the locker.

"I take it that's Damien" Dawn said as we started to undress and get in the showers

"What gave it away?" i laughed "He's acting like a little buy that's lost his toy"

"Damn right. if he acts like this with his car imagine how he acts with his toy?" she smirked. I looked at her round the shower and we just starting laughing.
We got out changed and went to the others. Every time i looked at Dawn i started to laugh

"What happened?" they asked.

"Nothing" i said seriously then i glanced at Dawn and started laughing again "Ok Sarah, maybe I'll tell you later" i said

"What about us?" the guys asked pouting

"You don't wanna know" Dawn said still laughing

We reached the parking lot and i saw Damien leaning to the car. He had a troubled look on but as he glanced at us it changed. He looked at what i was wearing. I just threw the jacket on my shoulders so the little tube top was quite visible. He had a strange look on his face but i couldn't make it out in time because the good old mask came back. He face got serious and his eyes were cold. I hated it when someone looked like that. Especially if they looked at me like that. Disgraceful.
I said bye to the others then got the keys out from my pocket. I threw it at him and he immediately caught it opening the automatic doors and sitting in. i watched Jimmy drive away with Dawn and smiled and waved at them. i saw Dawn smile warmly at me before i heard Damien.

"Hurry up already" Damien said starting the engine. "I don't have all day and we have to get you a dress for the party"

I sighted and threw my thing in the back seat then sat in. It was a silent drive. He didn't talk and neighter did I. He didn't even glance at me. The feelings of being with my family came back. I got my i-pod out from my jacket pocket and turned it one. I put my earphones in my ears and listened to Green Day - Wake me up when September ends. I wonder if they miss me, but of course they don't. they didn't even bother to ask if i was still alive or something. The feeling that came were the cold lonely ones filled with sorrow. The ones when i was a kid and every time we went somewhere and they couldn't leave me at home or at the neighbors. When i sat in the back seat with my so called sister and they were always having a lovely conversation while they ignored me. What a sweet childhood.

Damien parked while i didn't even notice he stopped. While he got out i noticed we were in front of a dress shop. I followed him and pulled out one of my earphones. An older woman came out behind the counter and looked at Damien.

"What would you like sir?" he asked with a warm voice

"She" he pointed to me without looking "needs a dress. Not too formal but not something from what her ass falls out" he said then went to the couch that was placed next to the wall on the side and sat down. The woman looked at me with warm eyes the came round the counter to take my hand and pull me with her.

"Alright then, you are really beautiful" Damien sneered at the couch, but the woman ignored her "come with me, let's find you something beautiful" She stopped to look back at Damien "Is there a budget you want to keep"

"No" he said simply

"Alright then" and she pulled me with her to the rows of dresses hung up neatly next to each other. "Do you have a color in mind?" she asked

"No. Not really. I don't even know what this party or ball is like so anything is fine as long as it isn't pick" i said still in a little sad mood

"Such a pity" she sighed "Pink would look great on you" she smiled

"Not in a million years" i smiled then she laughed.

We didn't take too much time with the dress. She showed me some but i wasn't really in the mood. In the end we remained with a short olive green gathered dress she chose. It looked pretty good on my if we didn't look at my skateboard shoes.

"You can let you hair loose and it will look amazing" she smiled pulling the tie out of my hair letting it loose and arranging it a little. "See? Perfect" she smiled going out from the dressing room.

I looked at my reflection and just wondered. Remembering my childhood was bad. I shouldn't have taught about it. it just ruined my day. I wonder why they hated me so much. Why they detested me so much. Sure i faught. But that started when i felt so miserably at home. Feeling nothing at home. Missing the things that i saw in cartoons or movies, or the things that i read in books. I watched as they went to Jessica's room every night to read a bed time story and kiss them goodnight. I remember standing in the doorway one night and watching what happened, then as they stood up i ran to my room to wait them there. Wait them to come to do the same thing, but they never came. I waited for hours until i finally fell asleep. How naive i was...thinking they will come to me too. But was i? was it really that bad to with for something as normal as that? They hated me. They never acted like parents. Not in the slightest way.

I walked slowly to the mirror touching it's surface as i saw my young self in it. The little girl with curly dark brown hair and huge green-blue and honey brown eyes staring back to me and touching the mirror too. i couldn't help but smile at the things i did.

"She will need some shoes too" i heard a distant voice. i turned around to see Damien leaning against the door frame and the woman standing behind him. She ran away and came back with some small silver high heels.

"Well? Try them on" she hurried me. I was still dazed, so i slowly kicked off my shoes

"How charming" Damien smirked. I just let it past me. He wouldn't stop anyway. I took off my socks then tried on the shoos. It really was perfect with the dress.

"See? i told you. it's perfect" the woman squealed. "You want to wear it or will you change into your old ones?"

"I'll change" i said looking at my reflection.

"Then if you'll just follow me sir. This will be..." they went out, but before they did Damien looked at me for another moment, but turned after i caught his eyes looking. 'What's wrong with him?' i asked myself then i got changed. I took the dress and shoes with me to the counter. The woman immediately took it from me and put them in a bag. "Have a nice day" she smiled.

The ride home was silent for a while., but i turned the radio on. A song just ended and Good Charlotte came on with the acoustic version of The day that i die. I sang along silently until we got to the house. The Bentley was parked outside. As we entered Harold called us in the Dining room. He was sitting at the head of the table and Damien sat at the other side. Nice. I sat in the middle.

"So i heard what happened" he said looking at Damien then at me "You

had a, let's say strange reaction" he said "We were expecting something different. Usually people start screaming and can't believe it, but you didn't. Why is this"

"I knew someone who was the same"

"Ah yes. I heard. You know Blake Daniels. How is that possible.?"

"We met quite a while ago." i said. he was silent waiting for me to continue but i stood silent. I had nothing more to say. Damien was still silent. He only sat there" Do my parents know about it?"

"What?"

"Do my parents know that you are vampires?" i asked

"No. The Hale family knows nothing about it."

"Great" i said leaning back in the chair "So why do i have to go to this party or whatever? What and where is it anyway?"

"The party actually is a meeting for us, vampires. We have something to talk about, but because it is on a Saturday others will come as well. It will be held at the Daniels' castle"

"What?"

"You want him to repeat all of it?" Damien asked

"No dumbass." i hissed at him "So it will be at Blake. At least i have some friends" i sighed

"Yeah. sex partners come in handy" he sneered

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Stop!" Harold said. "I don't know what this is about but i don't even want to know. Get ready because we will leave in a short time. Be ready in 2 hours." he said getting up and leaving for his room . I still don't know where it is but I don't even care. I stood up and went to my room passing the still sitting Damien. His head was in his hand and he got up after i reached the top of the stairs. I stopped in front of my room and waited for him to reach is door

"Why do you have to be such an ass towards me?" i asked without the slightest taught of offend him. It was just a simple question and i just wanted an answer "Why do you hate me so much?" i asked turning to him. He stopped for a while then without a word he went in his room and shut the door. I sighted then went to my room. I didn't need a shower because i had one a couple of hours ago in school so i just took my headphones from the nightstand and flopped on the bed listening to Good Charlotte's S.O.S. and many more.

I didn't hear the knock on the door, but i noticed someone moving trough the room. i opened my eyes when someone sat on my bed. It was Maria.

'I presume you two don't get on well' Maria suddenly said.

'Understatement of the century' I muttered sarcastically.

"You gotta start getting ready now" she said with a small smile. You want me to help? she asked

"Nah. I'm fine I'll be down it a few minutes. Thanks" i said getting up.

"alright. If you need something just call out for me" she said walking away, then as i took off my shirt and pants my stomach grumbled i remembered i haven't eaten. And i forgot the chocolate this morning too. Damn. I ran to the door and opened it slightly.

"Maria?" I yelled down.

"Yeah?"

"Are there any chocolate chip cookies here?"

"No, but i can make some in no time" she called back

"Thank you!" i yelled again when the other door burst open with a half naked Damien in only a towel around his waste and wet hair sticking in different angles.
"Could you stop yelling already?" he asked. I stared at his perfect body for a mere second until i noticed that he was staring at me too, at least he was trying to, but the door covered me. I blushed then muttered a "Sure" and closed the door.

I got ready in a few minutes. I put on some light make-up then went down to the kitchen. i could smell the cookies from upstairs. the yummy chocolate chip cookies i always ate with the others when we got together if one of us had a bad day. We usually got together because of me, but we had quite some fun. My friends always saw if i had some problems. they always seen it on my face if something was bothering me.

"Oh my angel" i said as i reached Maria and hugged hur as i got a stuffed a cookie in my mouth. "These are wonderful" i said sighing but not letting go

"Well thank you" she said. I sat on the counter and ate the cookie for a while till i felt i was good. So that's why i was in such a bad mood all day. i was just hungry. Then a taught came in my mind as i looked at Maria

"Hey Maria?"

"Yeah sweety?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"You already did but go ahead" she smiled and turned to me.

"Are you a vampire too?" the smile fell off her face "So i guess you are"

"Is there any problem with that?" she said sadly

"No, no" i said hurriedly "There is nothing wrong with it. you don't have to be sad about it" i said. "Some of my friends are Vampires and when i first found out i didn't flip. The same happened yesterday night too" she started to cheer up but she had a weird look on her face. i started wondering... “I’m insane aren’t I?” i said at seeing her expression. “It’s okay you can tell me.” i smiled getting another cookie

"Well. I wouldn't go as far as stating that you're insane" she said with a smile, "but you are weird" she said "But weird doesn't always mean a bad thing" she said ruffling my hair then arranging it back. "you look really beautiful" she said kissing my head then going to do her job

http://www.booksie.com/media/20576/image/img_2380.jpg

http://www.booksie.com/media/20576/image/tubetop.jpg
http://www.booksie.com/media/20576/image/short-olive-green-sexy-gathered-dress-n2109-f_size2.jpg