Status: working on it

Something Went Wrong

you live here? strawberry daiquiri

Everyone got ready by 5 so we could finally get into the car and go to the so called party. Harold was dressed formally in a dark three-piece suit, while Damien had a similar look too in dark gray, only he didn't have the top part on, he just threw it on his shoulder. I expected him to come with us in the car too, but he just went in the garage and came out in the mustang.

"He's not coming with us?" i asked Harold a little dissapointed.

"No. It seems he really wanted to go with his own car. It seems he didn't want to sit in the front of the Bentley. He doesn't like my car" he smiled

"Oh"

"By the way you look amazing. This dress looks good on you" he said. The chauffeur got out of the car and came to open the door for us. I sat in first then, then Harold got in too. The ride was silent and awkward. He had nothing to talk about and neither did i, so not soon i got out my i-pod from the little silver purse i had with me and listened to some music, one of them being Good Charlotte's - Wounded, but i got tired of feeling miserable so i changed it into Moving on.

We soon arrived and i was just amazed. The place was absolutely amazing. It was a smaller castle. Really beautiful. It was a huge round fountain in the front. It was hidden by the forest, so it must have been an amazing view from the third floor. I have never been here. Even tho i knew Blake for more then a year now. He never wanted me to get too close to other vampires. He didn't want any 'accidents' to happen. I knew he had a little brother named Aiden and his father and mother was called Lawrence and Emily. but beside these, nothing too much.

Harold got out from the car and i saw Damien standing near the entrance waiting for us. As Harold reached him I breathed in and got out of the car. Seeing some people being, there the fact that i, a human, am going to be in a castle full of vampires freaked me out a bit, to say the least.

"Umm..." i started reaching them

"Just stay by us and be careful. We don't want accidents to happen" Damien sneered going in

"Right" i said, then followed him with Harold beside me. The place was amazing. There were a few people there, or should i say vampires? The walls were dark wood with black probably marble floor with a Cristal chandelier in the middle. there were two staircases leading to the top floors. "Wow" i said as i reached the ballroom. Everything was just breathtaking. The floor was made of black and white tiles. The walls were gold colored with a few red designs on it and a huge golden colored chandelier in the middle. There were tall windows on one side with bar and seats on the side. Damien stopped at the door and leaned on the side.

"Welcome" i heard a voice say from behind me. I turned around and saw a man come down the stairs with a woman behind him. The man was the spitting image of Blake, or should i say Blake was the spitting image of his father. So this is Lawrence.

"Hello Lawrence" Harold greeted and they shook hands. "Hello Emily" he smiled at the woman in the back with long blond hair and blue eyes, and took her hand to drop a kiss on it. "Lovely as always" She had on a beautiful light blue summer dress.

"Oh Harold" she said "It's good to see you"

"Hey. Don't flirt with my wife" Lawrence said turning to Damien to shake his hand "It's nice to see you Damien. How are you?"

"Good sir. Good evening Mrs Daniels" he said turning to Emily and dropping a kiss on her hands "Great to see you"

"good to see you too Damien. You look great"

"And who is this young maiden" Lawrence said turning to me. "My, my. What a beautiful girl. Who's she?" he turned to Damien "Is she by any chance your...?"
"Oh it think this is..."Emily started but was interrupted by running on the stairs

"Sam!" Blake yelled as he saw me. He ran down the stairs and hugged me. "So you came too"

"Yeah" i said. He had on a light blue shirt with black tie and black pants.

"Mom, dad, this is Sam. My friend" he said "Hello Mr Black" he said shaking hands with Harold, then his smile fell "Damien"

"Blake" he said.

"Sam?" Lawrence said

"Excuse me. It's actually Samantha. Samantha Rose Hale" i said extending my hand so i can shake hands with him, but he looked surprised. he shook my hands then turned it, and lifted it, to drop a kiss on it.

"Pleasure to meet you" he smiled.

"We heard about you from my son" Emily smiled "My name is Emily. It's nice to meet you" Let's let the gentlemen talk, do you want to see the building?" she asked putting her hands on my shoulder and leading me trough a door. She roughly showed me some rooms in the castle. She was a great woman. She talked about Blake and how he always got in trouble when he was little, and how he always went after the girls pulling pranks oh them with his friends.

She just wanted to tell me something else when he opened a glasses double door that lead to the back yard. And that was it. My mind went to la-la-land. There, in front of the deck was one of the most beautiful views i have ever seen. No. Actually until now the most beautiful one.It was just amazing. There was a huge open area surrounded bu trees, the forest itself. It was a perfect place to have fun with a whole heap of friends. There was a really big swimming pool near the deck that went to the 1/3 rd of the clearing, and after the clearing came a huge rose garden. There were a lot of other beautiful flowers there, such as lily, daffodils, camellia, lavender, gerbera, bluebells, tulips, wild primula and so much more i couldn't even name.

"Wow" i whispered afraid that by the slightest movement the illusion will break and they could all turn to ashes. "they are... beautiful" i stammered. Emily just smiled "How do they survive? I mean, I'm not a flower expert but are they supposed to all flower at once and right now?"

"Well that's a secret" she smiled. Let's just say it's something i managed to make with some help of being a vampire" she smiled some more. "So you like it?"

"Like it? are you kidding me?" i said looking at her in disbelief. She looked dissapointed until my next sentence " I love it! I'm not a flower fan. I don't hate them but it takes too much time to make them grow so beautiful, but the roses... I absolutely love them" i said turning back to them. "I especially love crimson roses but i like all of them. May I?" i asked turning back to her

"Well you can go there anytime" she said and i already started to heat to the little flower garden" but right now the party is starting, and i want you to dance a little before you go there. The roses may tear your dress and we don't want that to happen do we?" she smiled leading me back to the house and in the ballroom

"Besides, there are some beautiful benches there. I love to go there and just look at the flowers. They are really beautiful. Even if they won't last long, their beauty is priceless" she said. "If you get tired or bored of the events inside you can escape there"

The ballroom was full of people. Some were already dancing and some were just standing, sipping wine. Then i taught about it again, and i realized that they were all vampires, sipping, probably blood. cold chills ran trough me. Emily turned to me. When she saw what i was staring at she put her hand on my shoulder

"Don't worry my dear. I heard that you are not a vampire an i can sense in too. You have nothing to be afraid of. And what they are drinking is actually blood, but it's from the hospital. Donated blood."

"Well that makes it a little less freaky" i smiled then turned to look at the people.

I noticed a little boy standing, drinking some wi...blood. Emily went to him and hugged him

"Mom, stop it. This is getting embarrassing" he said shaking off his mothers arms. As he turned i noticed that he was the spitting image of Blake except his eyes, and of course the fact that he looked much younger. about 7 or 8. His eyes were as blue as her mothers'. "Who's that?" he said pointing to me.

"Aiden, it's rude to point" Emily said getting up then a Blake jumped out of nowhere and slapped him across the head

"And it's not that but her" he said getting next to me

"Blake" i whined

"Blake don't be mean to your brother" her mother said sternly then kissed Aiden's cheek and went to find Lawrence

"Bully" i said to him my eyes narrowed playfully"

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, meet my little devil brother, Aiden" he said

"Hi Aiden. I'm Samantha but just call me Sam" i said putting my hands out. He just looked at it with disgust, which earned him another slap around the head

"Hey. Don't bully your brother" i snapped at Blake

"Be nice" he said to Aiden

"Why? she'd not even your girlfriend. Besides, she has nothing to do with me" he said then turned away.

"Why you little..."Blake said but i stopped him from going after Aiden. "Ahh that little brat" he said then turned to me "Alright. You met Aiden too. So now that that's over do you want to dance?" he asked offering me a hand.

"Sure" i took his hand and we headed to the middle to dance.

"So how do you like this place?" he asked "I hope my mother didn't say anything embarrassing about me"

"Well for one, i like the house, no i love it. But i fell in love with the backyard" i smiled "and for two, i didn't know you liked to throw frogs at girls when you were 6..." i said biting my lips to keep me from laughing.

"Geez, thanks mom" he said to his mother who was dancing not far away from us with Lawrence. She looked at us questioning what this is about until i mouthed 'frogs' to her. then she started laughing too.

"With pleasure. Anytime" she laughed then turned back to dance and probably explain the whole thing to Lawrence too.

As we danced i told him about the thing that i found out today, as in the things that have to do with me. I didn't find out too many things but it's better then nothing.
We danced for a while then someone tapped me on my shoulder.

"May i have this dance?" i young man with red hair asked in his leisure shirt and loosely hanging tie around his neck, with dark pants

"Oh God." i said and started to laugh

"No. Sorry to disappoint you but this is just me, Nate " he smiled and got a slap round the back of his head "So may i have this dance?"

"of course stupid" i said as we started to dance. "Hey Dan" i smile to Dan who was the one to gave Nate the slap and watched as he walked away to the drinks with Blake. "So what brings you here?" i asked turning back to him

"Well Blake is one of my best friends" he said smiling " but what are you doing here? especially after yesterday"

"Ahh. Long story"

"Make it short"

"Okay. I live with Damien and Harold so that's how i got here"

"Oh"

"Yeah. Well it's not bad. Actually compared to my old home this is better"

"And why is that? These are vampires we're talking about ,you know..."

"I know. But this is, well funnier i guess. It's not as bad as it was at my parents. I can live like this" i smiled looking around as we danced and notice Damien at the wall near the windows. "I'm gonna go get something to drink" i said then headed to the place where Damien was, but when got there the red head appeared. The one that came into our house yesterday. She had on a really revealing red dress that showed her cleavage. She put her hand on his chest and just smiled like a dum goat. They went to dance. i didn't even notice that i stopped in my tracks. I went to the bar and asked the guy to make me something good.

"Without blood" i said quickly as i sat down on a high chair next him "make it a strawberry Daiquiri" i said leaning back while he made the drink.

"What a girl" he said looking at Michelle "You know her?" he asked

"No. not really." i shook my head. The only thing i know is that her name is Michelle" i said

"Well her dress is... interesting" he said smiling and pushing the drink in front of me.

"you think" i asked drinking from my drink "Well it leaves little to the imagination" i said looking back and drinking the left of my drink "She's only good at one thing, but at that she must be great, if you know what i mean" i said with a smirk "Could you make another one of these?" i asked "but replacing the rum with lemon vodka?" i said to him

"Sure" he said with a smile "Having a bad night?"

"Huh. Bad nights in a row." i said. looking trough the crown. I got my drink again and spotted Harold coming to the place i was in

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I don't have much spirit for dancing right now so i might as well savor a good drink" i said rising my drink as to make a cheers or something then pulling it back to my lips to sip it from the straw that was in it "Wow. you made this amazing..."

"Rob" the guy smiled

"Rob. Great job with it"

"it was your idea to change it"

"Yeah. " i smile

"Alright. well take care and be careful not to drink too much" he said walking away

"Suuuuuuuure" i said with the most obvious fake smile on my face

"Dad?" Rob asked

"No way. Just someone i live at. My parents know him and wanted to... get rid of me... but don't ask"

"Alright. So why is this day so bad?"

"Dunno"

"Is the guy your boyfriend?" he asked motioning to Damien

"Oh Jesus no!" i said laughing. "No way. He lives at the place i do now. Actually, it's his home" i said looking in a daze at him, but then i snapped out "He's not even a friend. And apparently he hates me to the core, so that's about it" i said drinking the last part of my drink then standing up "Hey do you want to dance?" i asked. He looked pretty good. Dark hair, hark eyes. Pretty cool if you ask me.

"I'd love to, but i have to work now." he said with regret in his eyes

"There you were" Dan said coming to me "Come on, i haven't danced with you yet" he said pulling me to the dance floor

"So how's your night so far?" he smiled