Hello My Name Is...

Study Buddies

ALICE'S HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL....

She woke up with a start, unsure of where she was or what she had been doing. She must have dozed off during her and Davey's study session. Ever since he had been suspended a few months back, they had become study buddies for their English class together. Davey was sleeping as well, laying next to her on her bed.

She sighed and rubbed her eyes with a hand, turning on her side and gazing at the boy next to her. She laid her head on his shoulder, letting a stray hand trace his jawline, lips, and cheek. She then noticed something on his right arm, various patches of pale pinkish skin. She slid his sleeve upwards, to do a further inspection.

They were scars, old and healed. Their texture, size, and unsaid stories chilled her. What would possess someone to do such a thing to themselves? She had never noticed or seen Davey with these scars, telling her he was ashamed and hiding them. She traced the soft raised flesh, wondering how much pain these scars had brought him. She didn't want to ever see him hurt, he had already been through enough.

She heard him murmur and stir in his sleep, he instinctively put an arm around her in a half embrace. She didn't mind though, she felt safe in his arms. She moved closer now, only a few inches from his face. She closed her eyes, soaking in his touch, his scent, his warmth. She felt him move, and opened her eyes to find him awake.

"Oh damn, was I sleeping? How long have I been asleep?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

She smiled, "We've been sleeping for about an hour and a half now."

Davey nodded and rolled over, his back facing her, "We should probably get up, so your parents don't think anything."

Alice moved closer to him, her hand touching his scarred upper arm. She gently pulled back the sleeve of his shirt, exposing the ancient scars of painful pasts.

Davey opened his eyes and looked at her quizzically, "What are...you doing?"

She ignored him, planting a soft kiss on his first scar, then the next, being as gentle and affectionate as possible.

"Hey, you don't have to do that..." Davey whispered, trying to move her away from the scars with a gentle hand.

He lifted her head up with his hand, gently rubbing her cheek with his thumb. She gazed into his eyes, as she moved in closer to him. She wasn't sure what he was thinking or feeling, but she moved in and began to nuzzle his neck with her nose and lips.

"Alice..." he muttered, as she kissed him softly, her right hand sliding up his shirt.

She could feel his heart beating under her palm, slow and steady. She felt his hand slide across her belly, to her hip, then to the small of her back. His hand gently moving in small circles, his fingers leaving wispy hot trails. Her hand now moved back down his chest, towards his belly, then to his pelvis. She began to slowly unbutton his pants.

"Wait....you sure you want to do this?" Davey asked, stopping her with a concerned voice.

She looked up at him, a silent urgency and need in her eyes. This wasn't lust, it was something much more emotional and needing. He nodded to her, lying back and closing his eyes. She moved down lower, so she eye level with his stomach. She lifted up his shirt, and began to kiss his belly softly. She ran her hands up his chest, to his shoulders. She heard him sigh and moan, his breathing labored. He ran his hands through her hair, feeling he heat rising as she continued to unbutton and unzip his pants.

Alice gave him one final kiss before moving up towards his face. She had to kiss him, she needed him to know she cared, that she cherished him. She closed in the gap by climbing on top of him, staring down at him as she began to lift up her shirt.

A sudden knock on the door ended the passion, "You guys okay in there?"

Alice immediately rolled off of Davey, pulling her shirt back down and sitting cross legged with a book in her lap. Davey didn't have time to button up his pants, so he did the same thing Alice had done with her book on her lap. Her father walked into the room.

"How's the studying going?" he asked, looking around the room.

"Fine daddy, we're almost done," Alice said with an innocent smile.

"Okay, just making sure. Hadn't heard a peep out of you guys for little over an hour now. I was starting to get worried!" her father said with a smile.

"David, make sure she behaves herself!" her father said with a genuine smile.

"Will do Sir!" Davey said, giving him a mock salute.

With that, her father turned and exited the room, closing the door behind himself.

Alice looked over and Davey, who was grinning, "That was close!"

Davey nodded, "We should get back to work though, the test is in a couple days, and you still don't know where 'Cry beloved country' takes place!"

Alice smiled and nodded, a little sad that he didn't wish to finish what they had started.
She pushed it out of her mind and went back to studying with him, a little relieved that she hadn't made a possible mistake.