Lost You Once, I'm Not Losing You Again

Chapter 3

I applied the last line of eye liner and stood back to observe myself.

I was wearing black skinny jeans, an escape the fate t-shirt, and black and white high top converse. My hair was brushed down and at the top was slightly spiked. My red thick rimmed glasses were gone and now replaced with contact lenses.

I bit my lip, I looked way more different then anything I’ve ever seen!

(Okay… my look has changed but my brains not so much.)

Walking back into my room I threw my avenged sevenfold hoodie on and grabbed my messenger bag.

Snatching my car keys off of my dresser I ran out the door and downstairs. My Mom was gone at work, My Dad… I don’t even know and I don’t really care. Going outside I got into my used yethot black mustang.

I got into the car and started it, I smiled as Theory of a Deadman began playing and so I had a little fun as I made my way towardsmy doom school.

Parking I really didn’t know what to expect when I got out of the car but I got out still, grabbing my messenger bag and shutting the door carefully.

When I looked up people stopped what they were doing and stood there and stared at me, and I became nervous.

Trying hard to ignore all the glances, eyes on me, and whispers, I was searching for a pair of familiar eyes.

As I walked past girls they were giggling and whispering and I accidentally looked at one of them and the she winked at me and blew me a kiss.

I gave her a creeped out expression and bit my lip, my cheeks on fire, and I began searching again.

Then all too soon my eyes landed on a pair of honey brown eyes that haunted me wherever I went.

He looked up from his phone and he looked at me like… I really don’t know how he looked at me. And I didn’t care!

Quickly looking away I saw Jon and walked towards him.

“Wow B!” He exclaimed seeing me. “You weren’t kidding when you said you were changing your look by the end of the summer!”

I laughed.

“Yah, I’m kind of not liking the attention I’m getting here, plus I saw him…” I explained trailing off as we walked into the school.
“Oh… did he recognize you?” Jon asked as we began towards home room.

“Well no, at least I don’t think so.”

“Oh dude by the way! You have to meet Gerard, Frankie, and Mikey! At lunch they are really nice and I think you’d like them.” He exclaimed as we took seats in the back.

I nodded my head then began doodling on the front page of my notebook.

The entire time I felt eyes on me but chose to ignore them as best as I could.

“Good morning class, welcome back for the new school year.” The man teacher (I don’t know his name) said walking in with a tired smile plastered on his face.
“Now take a seat and be quiet” He stated to Ry- to Ry to R (choke out those words god damn it!)

Ryan’s group there I did it!

I kind of looked around the room and some (very slutty looking) girl was staring at me. She had this look of lust in her eyes and I gave her that “What are you looking at?! Stop raping me with your eyes you weirdo!” look and turned to Jon who was holding in a suppressed laugh at my expression.

I sighed.

This was going to be a very long day… O.O
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!

1 comment, subscribe! and the next chapter will be out soon ^_^