Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

It's you and me forever.

It has been two weeks since I got my tattoo with Johnny and it looked amazing, my favorite tattoo. Lucky for me though tonight as I wasn't babysitting. My mom was. Johnny desperately wanted to spend some time with me as I have been to busy watching over his children and he has been touching up on filming with my dad. I told my mom that I was out at a friend's party so she insisted that she looked after her two godchildren.

"Aunty Helena!" I heard the children scream from downstairs. Laughing, I made my way down the stairs, half dressed to see Johnny's children play fighting with my mother. I glanced up at Johnny who looked me up and down causing me to blush. Johnny left to 'attend a charity event' and I ran back up the stairs to change.

I smirked at myself in the mirror at my dress. Johnny told me to dress nice, so I decided to wear my nicest dress. I threw on my Jimmy Choo heels and grabbed my bag filled with my clothes for tomorrow. Running out the door, I wished my father a goodnight and drove off to Johnny's house, excitement rushing through my body.

Soon I pulled up outside his house suddenly feeling nervous. Me nervous? I shook it off and grabbed my bag and smoothed out my dress once I got out of the car. Before I could knock on the door Johnny had already opened it, a smirk forming on his lips as he looked me up and down. I smirked at him through my red lipstick and walked through the threshold, kissing him on the lips softly.

"Hello beautiful," He whispered in my ear as his arms snaked around my waist.

"Nice to see you too," I dumped my bag on the floor not caring where I landed. I detached myself from him and walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh something smells good!" I exclaimed walking towards the oven, but Johnny pulled me back, my back colliding with his chest. His lips trailed down to my neck. I moaned as he left a trail of kisses down my neck, his hand making it's way up my thigh.

"Don't you think you should save this for tonight Johnny?" I whispered turning my head slightly to see his reaction. He pulled back and simply smiled.

Johnny told me to take a seat in the dining room while he brought everything out. Everything smelled gorgeous, but butterflies where forming thinking of what was going to be happening later tonight.

*****

"Juliet?" I sat up slightly from the position we were in. We were both spread across the black love seat, my head resting against his chest, tracing shapes across it gently. He put down his glass on wine and sat up slightly too, but so I was still resting on top of him.

"Yeah Johnny," He ran a hand through my black hair and pushed a strand behind my ear.

"I...I love you," He whispered. What? Johnny loves me. I sat up from my current position in shock. Johnny was in love with me. Me! Did I love him though? Johnny followed me and took my hand, my expression blank.

"Juliet, please say something," I gazed up to meet his beautiful brown eyes.

"We've only been together for 6 weeks," Great job Juliet! I mentally smacked myself, hard. He squeezed my hand making me squeeze back.

"I know but Jules, you don't realize how much I care for you. Your so beautiful, so caring and sweet. I can't take my mind off you and when your not here I feel like a part of me is missing," He spoke with love and care to which I blushed bright pink.

"Johnny, I love you too," I whispered smiling up at mine. His lips connected with mine, his hand running through my curly dark hair. We laid back onto the black love seat and Johnny's lips left mine making me want more.

"Do you want to continue what we started before?" He asked. I answered by getting up of the love seat and pulling him up by his shirt out of it too. I tip toed up and pulled him into a passionate kiss, his tongue licking my lips for entrance which I gladly gave him. During our heated kiss we began making our way towards his bedroom. On the way I managed to pull of his shirt, my hands roaming across his toned chest. I smirked against his lips as he moaned at my touch.

I didn't realize we had made it to his bedroom until I felt my back land onto soft cushions. He lips kissed softly down my neck making me arch my back, pushing my body into his. I looked at Johnny and giggled at the red lipstick marks I had made all over his lips and neck. As I kissed him, His hand slid up and down my thigh making me moan. I got my revenge by letting my index finger slid up and down his jean pants making him moan against my lips. Soon, I felt my dress suddenly become detached from my body revealing my black lacy underwear. I smirked at him as he shook his head.

"Juliet, are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head and smiled up at him. Our lips meet again.

It was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

x