Sequel: The One That Got Away
Status: On a small Hiatus. Thinking of bigger ideas and plus I am caught up in college work and exams. Sorry for the long wait! x

Who'd Have Known.

My stomach screams when I look at you.

"Hey Juliet! How is your dad, Tim, doing?"

"Juliet give us a wave!"

"Juliet! How's the love life?"

"How's the movie going Juliet?

Juliet, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?


Damn paparazzi. They have no one else to film so they film me, the daughter of a famous director, thinking I'm bound to do something ridiculous. I didn't mind it a lot of the time I would chat with them and pose for a few photographs. But the last time I was in the magazines was because I swore in front of the cameras to get them out of my face; I was having a bad day. Who wouldn't?

As I walked onto the set a familiar voice called out my name.

"Juliet!"

"Christie!" Okay so Christie, Or Christina, has been my friend since kindergarden. She knows everything about me, even my fondness for my boss. But since I had been so busy I haven't had the chance to speak to her, but she was here now! Visiting me on set, she knows me to well!

"Jules, we haven't spoken in ages! How are you doing?" She asked excited pulling me out of her familiar hugs. We linked arms and began to walk aimlessly around the set.

"I'm good! I got a new job!" She squealed, making many of the crew members stare at her, but we ignored them.

"Really? Let me guess..... your working as a make up artist for your dad?" She guessed but I shook my head.

"No, don't be stupid! My dad wouldn't let me go anywhere near make up with a barge pole!" I commented, making us laugh. Christie began to rattle of ridiculous jobs until finally she gave up.

"So go on, what are you working as?" I plonked myself on my father's director's chair and I made Christie sit on the spare one. I sighed, knowing she would be screaming at my job.

"I'm a babysitter," I said bluntly, this made her laugh. I raised an eyebrow.

"You...... Your a babysitter! You the hell for?" She asked, giggles escaping from her lips. I smirked and sat back in the chair relaxed.

"Oh just... Johnny Depp," I said casually. Okay, Christina's face was a total Kodak moment. She sat in utter shock.

"Seriously? But don't you like totally fancy him?" She almost shouted making me luge forward and cover her mouth. I glanced around the set, to see only a few crew members raising eyebrows and pointing fingers.

"Hey! Be quiet! And yes I do, that's the problem," I spoke removing my hand from her mouth. She lifted an eyebrow and leaned forward.

"What do you mean?" She whispered. I leaned forward, but not before scanning the room to check Johnny was no where in sight.

"Well, I don't know how to explain it, but I mean he kisses my cheek when I'm leaving his home and just the other day as I was leaving I swear he was going to tell me something about well 'us' but she changed the subject completely and told me he was glad I was there to look after his kids." I explained.

"So you think he fancies you?" She questioned, to which I shrugged back.

"I don't know, I have considered it, but come on... this is Johnny! My father's best friend! Why would he fall for a girl like me? And are you forgetting one huge detail?" The seventeen year old shrugged and I shook my head.

"His girlfriend and his two children!" I exclaimed. Christie nodded and then leaned forward again.

"Maybe he wants something new and more hot!" She muttered. I burst out into a fit of giggles, but I was interrupted.

"Juliet!" Two child like voices called out. I turned around to see Lily Rose and Jack running towards me. I hopped of the chair and bent down to be engulfed in a hug by the two of them.

"Hey guys!" I screeched while I ruffled Jack's hair. As I did so, someone towered over the three of us. Johnny. Standing up tall, I pulled him into a side hug.

"Hey," Johnny whispered into my hair making goosebumps cover my skin. Christie flashed me a smirk and stood up from the director's chair waiting for an introduction. But before I could speak I could feel Johnny's hand being placed on the small of my back, forcing me to blush a million shades of red.

"Oh yes, Johnny, this is my best friend Christina." I introduced. Christina gave a girlish laugh as the two shook hands.

"Nice to meet you Christina," Johnny said.

"Oh call me Christie," I shook my head as Christie went into complete fan girl mode.

"Jack, Lily, I would like you to meet Christie. She is my best friend," The two children looked up at the strange new girl in front of them. Christie bent down and began to introduce herself. I turned to face Johnny, who was already looking down at me with a gorgeous smirk. His hot breathe was tickling me face and making my knees weak. Queue the blushing.

"So do you want me to babysit tonight?" I asked, trying to avoid any awkward silence and staring,

"If that's okay," I nodded and stared into his beautiful brown eyes, with a tint of gold.

"Juliet, I'm going to get a coffee, you coming with?" I snapped out of my trance as Christie spoke. I blushed as I looked back up at Johnny then back to Christie. Damn my staring.

"Yeah sure. What time do you want me around?" I asked Johnny.

"Seven?" I nodded back and began to walk of with Christie, but not before waving a quick bye to the actor and his children. Christie just stared at me as we walked off, a stupid, goofy smile plastered across my face.

"Oh my god, you are so smitten!" She commented. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking off the set.

"Don't be stupid." But she was right. I was smitten. But I couldn't set my hopes up too high.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christie

Comments? Subscribe?

xx