I am a Goth Cheerleader

Speak Now

“What are you talking about?” He said.

“Don’t play dumb you jack hole. I saw you come in here holding hands with Josh. Did I turn you gay or something?”

“No Blair I have something to tell you. I’ve finally come to terms that I’m bisexual. Sit down and I’ll explain. Josh won’t be back soon.”

“When we started dating I really did like you. I’ve always felt embarrassed about being bisexual. I tried to suppress the side that liked guys so I always dated girls. I told you I believed the rumors because I was scared to admit that I actually fell in love with a guy. After we broke up I told him and he had been leading me on.”

“I was crushed that I broke up with you for my own selfish reasons. Well I wanted to make you jealous because I felt so crappy. I found out that you were going to the concert with Dean so I bought tickets. I meet Sydney and she was dressed not so slutty. We started talking and she agreed to go with me. She still liked me so she agreed to help me.”

“Soon after that I was walking through the park feeling sorry for myself until I saw someone crying on the swings. When I arrived, I noticed it was Josh. He told me about breaking up with Adrian because he met a different guy. When he told the other guy his feelings he notified Josh that he only liked Josh as a friend.”

“After I comforted him, I looked him in the eye and saw what I was missing. In the vulnerability of the moment, I kissed him and at that moment, I knew. We started going on dates and decided to go steady. We’ve been hiding from Adrian and Josh left here because he was going to tell Adrian the whole story.”

“Marius I’m glad you told me but I’m still hurt by the way you treated me.” I said holding back tears.

“I know Blair and I’m so sorry. There is nothing I can say to ease the pain and hurt I caused. That’s why I’m glad you met Lestat. He’s good for you; I’ve seen how he looks at you. It’s like I used to do and even though I’m not with you I will always hold a special place in my heart for you.” He said as he placed his hand on mine.

“Thank you Marius.” I gave him a hug and the bell rang signaling time for class.

I felt a lot better know that I was in a good place with everyone in my life. I was going to invite Diana to my place so she and Kel could help me pick out my clothes.

At the end of school, I saw Diana as I was walking out.

“Diana wait up,” I called.

“Yes Blair,” she said her eyes lighting up.

“Would you like to come over? Kel and I were going to pick up my outfit for my date and I was wondering if you would like to help. I know you’re a whiz at hair, makeup, and accessories.”

“Yeah I’ll be there. I just had my first appointment yesterday. I’m a month along.”

“That’s great Diana. Come on I’ll drive you to my house. I know you have no car.”

On the way to my house, I told Diana everything that had happened including Marius and Josh’s relationship, wondering how Adrian was taking it, and my feelings about Lestat.

Diana told me that she was going to tell her father tonight about her pregnancy. Her sister was going to stand beside her because her mom was furious about her being pregnant. I told her everything was going to be alright but I was doubtful myself.

When Diana and I entered the house, I instantly heard sobbing.

“Go on Blair, I’ll be in your room.” She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I ran up the stairs with Diana trudging up behind me.

“Adrian oh my God are you okay?” I came face to face with my brother and cuts on his arms.

“I’m so sorry Blair, I yelled at you for doing this but now I’m doing it. I’m a horrible person.”

“Oh no you’re not.” I said.

I ran to the bathroom and started to clean and bandage his wounds. After applying bandages, I held him as he continued to cry. I told him that it was okay. He was not a horrible person. I grabbed the razor after he laid down and took it out to the trash. It would be out of our lives forever.

I made it to my room and saw Diana reading a book.

“So I guess he’s not doing well.”

“Cutting after he told me not to when I was doing it after Marius. I understand though so I cannot be mad at him. I just hope he doesn’t hate Marius or Josh. It will take time but I think it will happen.”

After that, the doorbell rang and Kel was finally here to help us with the outfit. I was glad for this. I think we all needed something fun to get our minds off everything.

In the hour in a half we were in my room, we had everything ready. Diana showed me how to do my hair and makeup, while Kel picked out my outfit.

“Blair you will look fabulous and I’m sure Lestat will love it.” Kelsey complimented.

“I think it’s gonna be great. Oh guys, I said looking at my watch, it’s getting late you guys should go home.”

“Oh shoot yeah, bye Blair.” Kel said exiting my room.

“Blair I’m scared of tomorrow.” Diana said to me while packing her things.

“It will be okay. Your sister will be there to stand by your side and I’ll be here if you need anything.” I said pulling her into a hug.

“Thanks Blair I think I’ll be okay.” She said leaving my room.

I was doubtful as she left the room. I hoped that everything will work out for her and she would be okay.