I am a Goth Cheerleader

Picturing the Past

When I entered Diana’s room the next day I was amazed. It was messy with clothes, books, and CD’s scattered around the room. Her room was always organized and clean. After picking up items off the floor I started to pack the boxes. Marius and Adrian painted her room at my house while everyone else moved Diana’s things.

“Hey Diana are you alright?” I asked her after everything was finished.

“Yeah I’m alright I just can’t stop thinking about this guy I met a week ago. I saw him at school and we started talking and I think I really like him.” She answered.

“That’s great, why are you still upset.”

“Blair I’m a pregnant seventeen year old. No one is ready to deal with a pregnant girl at this age.”

“Well you should ask him out. Just make sure he knows the whole situation. If he really wants to be with you then he’ll accept it.” I reassured her and left her to go to bed.

It was this way for the next couple of months. She started dating a guy named Jacob. He had long black hair, deep green eyes, and a extremely pale complexion. He was an amazing guy. He made sure that she had what she needed and took care of her. He even put up with her crazy mood swings. It was five months when December came around. We did not attend homecoming but we were all going to prom.

“Merry Christmas Diana,” I said Christmas morning.

Since she had been living here we both got jobs and were helping my mother out with the extra bills. Adrian worked at the Supermarket and Diana and I worked at Hot Topic.

“Blair I told you not to get me anything.”

“It’s okay you’re going through a rough time. It was the least I could do.”

She opened up the package to reveal a gift card. It was to a local store with baby furniture. Mom, I, Dean, and Adrian put our money together to give her a thousand dollars to the store. Dean was able to because he had also gotten a job at the supermarket.

“Oh Blair, thank you,” she said hugging me tightly.

“Come on let’s thank mom, Adrian, and Dean because they helped put the money on the card. It was no problem we’ve been saving for a few months now.” I said and we went to go thank everyone else.

That night we invited Dean, Kelsey, Marius, and Sydney to the house. We hadn’t seen Sydney since she had been in college. Sydney informed us she had met a guy. His name was Alex. She brought him with her. He had short brown hair, hazel eyes, we found out he was a hardcore lover of all things metal. Sydney and he fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

When school started it was back to being tired all the time and trying to finish school work.

“Kelsey where’s Dean?” I asked when we got to school Monday.

“I don’t know, why, it’s still early.”

“Well I don’t know but he’s usually here now. I have to give him this album back.”

“Hey Blair,” I heard as strong hands wrapped around my waist.

I knew it was Lestat from his deep baritone.

“Babe,” I said turning and giving him a long kiss.

“Oh get a room you two.” I jumped and turned to see Kelsey and Dean kissing.
“Well I could say the same for you two.”

“I just couldn’t leave Kelsey hanging.”

“Oh Dean here’s that Dir En Grey CD I borrowed from you.” I said grabbing it from my bag.

Finally ten minutes before the bell rang Adrian, Diana, Josh, and Marius joined us. We all got to class. I saw Jacob like I always do in first period and I started talking to him about random things.

By lunch time I was walking to meet everyone and I caught my brother talking to some guy I never saw before. I hoped if that turned into anything he would not hurt my brother like Josh.

“Adrian hey, who’s this?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Oh Blair, this is Evan he just moved here. Evan this is my twin sister Blair.”

“Hi, so where did you move from?”

“I’m from North Carolina,” he said with a southern drawl.

“Well come on you two let’s go get lunch.”

To be frank the rest of the day was completely boring. The only thing interesting was that our next game was Friday and the competition was Saturday.

By Saturday I believed that everyone was ready for the competition. I wasn’t sure if we would win this year but I hoped to at least place.

“Okay girls it’s time for us to go on. I want you to remember if we don’t win it doesn’t matter. All of you have come a long way and I need you to remain strong.”

We broke apart with a go team and ran out there.

I picked our song to be “Move Your Body” by Blessed by a Broken Heart. It was metal but it had a techno beat so it fit perfectly for our team.

Our routine was perfect but we ended up losing to another school. I don’t know if it was our look or song but it went to the perfect team. Most were real or fake blonde's with great skin and eyes. All the girls did not let it get them down they all decided to have a party. Kelsey and I did not attend but it wasn’t without a good reason.
When we got outside my phone rang and I noticed it was Marius.

“Hey Marius what’s up?” I answered.

“B, Josh and I broke up. I-I d-don’t know why but he did. We had a fight and he hit me hard. I don’t know what to do but my nose is bloody and I have a red mark on my cheek.” He managed to choke out.

“God Marius, where are you, I’m coming to get you.”

“I’m at the park near your cheer leading competition.” He said.

“Blair what’s going on,” Kel demanded to know.

“Josh just hit Marius and I need to go pick him up. Come on.” I said as we ran to my car.

When we got there Marius looked horrible.

“Marius oh my God are you okay?” I said hugging him tightly.

“Yeah I’m fine. My nose hurt but it’s not broken. I can tell because this has happened before.”

“Wait before what do you mean.” Kel interjected.

“One of my mom’s boyfriends hit me one time I rejected his offer of sex.”

After Marius spoke Kel and I looked at each other. I was shocked but Kelsey looked horrified.

“Girls don’t worry. I’ve been through the therapy and everything. Getting raped at fourteen and that incident at fifteen. My mom already knows about the other times. I don’t know why I’m telling you this. I guess I just felt I had to come clean just so you know I’ll be okay. I know how to deal with situations like this so I just need someone to spend the day with. My therapist advised me not to be alone in situations like this.” He explained.

He lifted his sleeves to show us why and we took him straight to my house for food and movie.

At home Diana was sitting on the couch.

“Hey Diana how’s the six month’s treating you.” I said.

It was January tenth her first day of her sixth month.
“Well good but I’m just getting hungry. I’m gonna order a pizza so let’s get what we want.”

“That’s cool, Diana sit here with Marius while Kel and I go order the pizza.”

Diana’s POV

I saw Marius sit on the couch with blood on his nose and a purplish bruise on his face.

“Marius what happened?” I asked.

He told me a story that shocked me. He informed me that the others knew the story and he was okay with everything.

“Okay Marius sit here. I’m gonna go get some stuff to fix you up.” I said smiling.

I managed to bandage everything and clean his nose. After we were talking, laughing, and spending time with Kel and Blair. I was hoping everything would be okay.

Normal POV

We all had a great time together and when Adrian got home we decided to have a sleepover. So everyone at the house got settled and we just had a great night. I hoped everyday would be this great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. The next chapters will fast forward and jump around. Hope everyone is still liking this and comments on what I'm doing wrong are completely welcome. Additionally if you have a problem with my grammar then give me an example of one of the mistakes I made.