I am a Goth Cheerleader

I Will Come To You

Fast Forward to April 10th

We were getting the car ready because Diana was having her baby. Strangely on her due date her water actually broke. Having a baby on its exact due date does not usually happen.

Jacob had her things while Adrian helped her out of the house. I called Dean and he was on his way to the hospital.

“Diana you need to breath during your contractions.” I said because she hadn’t stopped breathing for 10 minutes.

“Blair they won’t stop. I don’t know what’s going on. They just won’t stop.” She said.

“We’re here everyone.” Adrian said stopping the car.

We rushed her inside and gave the nurse our information.

In the Delivery Room

“Everyone who is not a relative or the father I need you to leave.” The nurse ordered us.

We all walked out and waited for more news and when we could see her.

An hour later the doctor came directly to us. He had a solemn look on his face.

“Well I have some bad news. While Diana was in labor a placenta abruption class one. She loss a large amount of blood but they are beginning a blood transfusion. This usually happens when the mother is under the age of twenty. I regret to inform you all that her baby died right after she was born.”

After that last sentence the few lone tears that had been shed came out in streams.

“Oh Blair I’m so sorry.” Lestat said to me as he hugged me tightly.

As Lestat held me I heard Jacob come out crying. I knew Adrian could talk to him. How could this happen to my friend. I was not leaving this hospital until the doctor told me Diana was better.

Jacob and Lestat stayed with me. Adrian had to leave and tell mom what had happened.

It was eight o’clock when the doctor finally told us we could see Diana. Her blood transfusion had been successful and we could finally talk to her.

I walked into the room. It broke my heart to see her hooked up to all the machines.

“Hey Diana,” I said sitting in the chair next to her.

“Blair,” she said and I saw tears streaming down her face.

“They told you didn’t they?”

“Yeah Blair, my little baby girl, I was gonna name her Annette Juliet. It was so perfect and now I’ll never get to see her.” She started sobbing loudly.

I leaned over and held her while crying along with her.

After she was calming down I bid her farewell. I had to let Jacob and Dean talk to Diana. I was hoping Dean was fine. I knew he was crying even harder than Diana.

“Blair I’m worried about you. Are you going to be okay?” Lestat asked as he put his arm around me.

“I’ll be okay Lestat. I’m more worried about Diana. I know she didn’t plan this baby but this has to be the hardest thing she’s ever gone through.” I explained.

Lestat stopped walking and took my hands and stood in front of me.

“Blair I have to tell you something. I love you more than any other girl I’ve been with. I want you to know I will be there for you and your friends right now and any time you need me.” He said.

“Thank you I love you so much.” I said hugging him tight.

I gave him the longest kiss I think we’ve ever shared and he took me straight home so I could go to sleep. This was the longest day of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said I flashed forward. This story doesn't have many more chapters. If you want a sequel I might do it but I would need some input on what people would like to see. If I get no input by the last chapter then no sequel. Lastly I know it's short but the next one will be longer.