I am a Goth Cheerleader

(I’ve Had) the Time of my Life

The initial shock of losing her baby slowly faded away from Diana’s attitude. By the time prom came she was already feeling better. Her appetite came back and she stopped going to parties and drinking heavily. Jacob would constantly try to drag her back from the brink. She finally listened to him and was on her way to recovery.

Dean and she had made peace about the dissolve of their relationship and the fact that their child would never be in their life. A lot of nights Diana woke up crying and Dean would tell Blair he cried himself to sleep the same night. The weeks crept by and it was finally time for the big day of the prom.

Kelsey, Diana, and Blair we’re at Kelsey’s house getting ready. Dean, Jacob, Lestat, Marius, Evan, and Adrian were getting ready at Blair’s house. Marius was going with someone he met online. His name was Aiden. We all had dates and were ready to have some fun.

“Kelsey would you help me with my hair,” Diana asked.

“Sure,” Kelsey replied.

I was glad that Diana was back to her old self. Blair’s mind raced at how much she hoped things would work out. Lestat and she were getting closer by the day. He worked a lot so she hardly saw him but they still had a great relationship.

“Kelsey how are you and Dean doing?”

“Well he wants to start having sex but I’m not sure. I don’t think I’m ready.”

“Whatever you do make sure to use protection. I don’t want you to go through what I did.” Diana warned.

“If he loves you he’ll understand. I’m sure that he won’t pressure you too much.”

“He’s never pressured me so I’m sure he won’t be upset if I say no.”

Soon it was time to pick up the guys. When they got there they met Aiden. He was not what I expected. He was broad and muscular, with short sandy blonde hair, and dark brown eyes. He was similar to Evan but Evan was skinny, tan, with hair to his shoulders, and hazel eyes.

“You guys look so amazing,” Blair gushed getting out of the car.

The girls rushed into their boyfriends arms. Blair was glad to see Adrian and Marius happy. Marius and Aiden never stopped cuddling close together. Adrian was so cute because he finally found someone taller than him.

Our limo arrived at 8:45 and the prom started at nine. After pictures and talking we all ran to the dance floor to dance. Blair and the girls danced slowly with their guys and together in beat to the music.

Close to the end of the prom Lestat pulled Blair outside. He told her that there was something important he had to say to her.

“Blair it has been almost a year since we started dating. I’ve never felt strongly for another girl until I met you. You’re beautiful, smart, and talented.” He knelt to the ground.

“Blair will you marry me?”

“Wow this is sudden but yes, yes I will.”

He hugged her and looked into her eyes, brimming with tears.

“We don’t have to get married anytime soon but I love you more than anything in my life.”

“Lestat I was going to ask you tonight anyways but I want to take our relationship to the next level. I want you to be the one I lose my virginity to.”

“Come on Blair, let’s go to my house. It’s close and I have all the protection we need.”

They walked to the house and made it up to his room.

They started making out with Lestat’s arms laying her down on the bed. Blair unbuttoned his shirt and helped him get undressed. He was topless straddling her and started to unzip her dress. Once they were both bare, Lestat put on the condom. He whispered ‘I love you’ and they started to make love.

Afterwards they lay back breathing heavily. “I love you Lestat.”

“I love you too, Blair.” He said kissing the top of her head.

They fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Back at the prom Kelsey was dancing slowly with Dean outside the loud dance hall.

“Dean can I talk to you about something,” Kelsey said with her head on his chest.

“Yeah baby what is it?”

“Well I wanted to tell you that I’m not ready to have sex with you yet.” She said shyly.

“I know Kelsey. When I didn’t get an answer I assumed that’s how you felt. It does not bother me. I love you more than I think you know.” He said looking in her eyes.

They shared a kiss and decided to walk back home.

Marius and Aiden were still dancing close together while some people were trickling out.

“Aiden I had a great time with you tonight and these last month. I was wondering if you wanted to make it official.”

“I would love that.” He said in his husky voice.

Aiden and Marius’s faces inched slowly towards each other and they kissed on the dance floor. Marius had never felt so safe and loved by another person.

Adrian and Evan sat on a bench outside the school while everyone was leaving.

“Adrian,” Evan said looking in his eyes, “I’m so glad we’re together.”

“Me too after everything I’ve been through I’m finally happy.”

Evan took Adrian’s head into his hands and kissed him longingly on the lips.

When they broke apart they were both smiling.

“I have been waiting to do that forever.” Evan said.

And Adrian leaned back in to give Evan a kiss back.

Everyone’s night turned out amazingly. Evan, Adrian, Marius, and Aiden were the only four to use the limo to go home. Adrian took Evan home and Marius and Aiden went together to Marius’s home. Magically the prom turned out better than anyone could have hoped.