I am a Goth Cheerleader

New and Unusual Events

When we got to first period Marius was sitting in the desk next to mine.

“Hey Blair, How is this class?”

“It’s pretty okay. The teacher is somewhat boring because English is my best subject. Where did you come from I notice you have an accent?”

“I was born in Sweden and lived there until I was 11. We moved here to be closer to other relatives that moved to the U.S.”

“Really interesting,” I said.

After that, the teacher came in and the bell rang. It was time to sit through another boring class. I could not wait until summer. It was only two months away. Every couple of seconds I stole glances at Marius. He was so beautiful like something out of a fantasy novel. He had beautiful facial features, perfect pale complexion, and a nice accent. I could not get him out of my mind.

At lunch Marius, Dean, Diana, Adrian, and I all sat together. Of course, everyone asked Marius questions. I could not believe how interesting he is. After lunch, I asked Marius if he would like to come over today. I had to find out more about him.

“So Marius I’d like to know a little more about you?” I asked him as we started walking away from the school to go home.

“Well my mother has always taken care of me. I never knew my father he died of a heart attack when I was a week old. I play piano all of the time and have learned some Kamelot, Rhapsody of Fire, and Nightwish songs because they are my favorite bands. I listen to any kind of rock music and classical. I draw all the time especially people and landscapes. I have an easy time at school.”

“Wow that’s a lot of things. Thanks for telling me all of this.” I said.

“Well what about you?” He asked with anticipation in his eyes.

“I have always loved gymnastics and I’m on the cheerleading squad. I know it seems weird coming from me but it is a way to show everyone what I can do. I love screamo and metal music and my best friends are Diana, Dean, and Adrian.” I said.

“Hey can I tell you something.” Marius said and we stopped.

“Sure.” I said and my heart fluttered.

“Think you have room for a new best friend.” He asked with hope in his smile.

“Especially when they’re like you,” I said and we walked while talking the whole time.

We went our separate ways when we got to the houses. I cannot believe we had so much in common. We are both kind of outcasts; Marius never had any friends before. I was just fortunate to find my friends.

“Hey Blair, I saw you walking with the new boy.” Adrian said.

“Yeah, he’s really nice and I really like him.” I said smiling.

“Be careful. You know what happened last time you fell for a guy this fast.” He said with warning in his voice.

Flashback

“Hey Jonathan. I really like you and I think we should date.” I said hopeful.

“Well Blair, you know I can’t date a girl like you.” He said humouredly.

“What do you mean ‘a girl like me’?” I asked him confused.

“You know easy. If you’d like when can go somewhere.” He said pulling me close with a look in his eyes.

“Eww no way,” I said pulling away. I slapped him in the face.

I found out later my so-called friends had spread rumors about me because they hated me because I had so many guy friends.

End of Flashback

“I will Adrian,” I said and got to my room. I cried about him bringing that back up. I really hoped I could get closer and maybe date Marius. I had better friends now anyways so I did not have to worry about that happening.

It was finally Friday and I had to cheer tonight at the game. I was excited I loved cheering. Most people especially when I told Marius, thinks it’s weird someone like me likes cheerleading. I loved the crowd and the screaming. The only thing was Jonathan was a football player. I always saw him and he was always trying to have sex with me even though he had a girlfriend.

At the end of the game, I was changed back into my regular clothes. I was going out to my car and I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jonathon.

“Hey Blair are you ever gonna take me on my offer?” He asked smirking.

“No way Jonathan, I will never do anything with you ever.” I said.

He grabbed me by my arm and kept on asking me. I saw someone coming up behind Jonathan. I familiar voice said “Let her go”. Jonathan let go of me and I fell back. I blacked out.

When I woke up, I saw I was in my car. Someone was driving. I looked over and noticed Marius was driving.

“Marius,” I said hoarsely, “what happened to me?” I asked weakly.

“That guy was trying to hurt you. He asked me what I was going to do about it. I said this and punched him in the face. He fell, I grabbed you, and sped off.” He said looking at the road.

“Thank you.” I said.

We drove the rest of the way home in silence. When we got home, I asked him something.

“How did you get to me so quick?” I asked.

“I wanted to see you cheer because you said it made you happy. When the game was over, I started to walk to the parking lot. By the time I got there I saw that creep trying to hurt you.” He said looking in my eyes.

“Who was that anyway?” He asked.

I told him the whole story and then I said goodbye and walked into the house. I went straight upstairs and was glad my knight, or as Diana would say my Edward came just just in time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this one.