My boy/werewolf promblem

Vanessa!

“Kelly hurry up the bell is gonna ring and I still need to get my stuff from your car”Vanessa said.

Looking at her I relized that I have been standing at hallway, with the boy of light green eyes was still holding my wrist. I try snatching my hand back but he tightness his grasp.

“Ummm…”Whats his name? “dude can you let go of me” I ask.

“Mattew”he replied.

“Huh?”

“My name is Mattew not dude”He said in a rush.

“Okay Mattew can you kindly let go of my hand”I said not liking someone restraning me.He losen his hold but he doesn’t let go.What his promblem? “Let go” I said again.

“You will leave if I let go”he replied.

“That the point I have to go class”I said.

“ I can walk you”he said.

“Kells hurry up”Vanessa say impation.

“Look…..”

“Stop talking with your boyfriend or just give me your keys I need my stuff before next period the teacher will kill me if I don’t have my papers sign”she said.I felt my face becoming red. Vanessa shut up stupid. I love her to death and I have her back anytime but she needs to learn how not to say what she thinks.Now she emberrass me afront of this hot guy.

“Hey I need to go before my friend Vanessa does something stupid afront everyone for not having her papers” I said trying to leave.

“Who do have next”he say as he let go of my hand.

“Umm alg-2 I think on the thrid floor” I replied as Vanessa grab me pulling me to student parking lot exit.

“I see you then”he shouts...
♠ ♠ ♠
hola ppl this the second chp of my first story so please msg me or comment telling what you think please im nice ^^ love,betsy