My boy/werewolf promblem

Alg-2

“X equals 27 if u follow this formula.” My algebra teacher said as the bell ring.

Gathering my stuff I walk out of class walking to my locker when someone taps me on my shoulder. Turning around I see Matthew light green eyes staring at me.

“Hey” I say as I move my side bangs out of my face.

“I can carry your stuff” he offers. Looking down I see that I was only carrying a red notebook with a pen in the spiral because it was the second day of school.

“No its okay I can carry it I just need to go my locker to see my schedule and hang with my friends before the bell rings” I said as I keep on walking. He follows.

“Please I insist” he grins.

“It’s just a notebook no biggie” I see that he grins falls and frown come to his features and he keeps looking at the ground but stealing glances at me. I felt bad.

“Here if it means so much to you” I give him my notebook. He takes it and smiles at me. Wow he had a perfect smile, white and his canines are pointy. I always been sucker for Clark Kent smile from Smallville.

“Ummm… so which grade are you in?” I ask

“Eleventh and you” he answer.

“Same maybe we have the same class together” I replied when someone hug me from behind. I scream. I heard an annoying voice laughing. Jason. I was going to say something but…

“Let her go”Mattew voice was full of malice and when I look at him I was scared and it made me want to hide.
♠ ♠ ♠
this my third chp so please msg me or comment telling me what you think i dont bite love,betsy^-^