Status: Updates Every Fortnight

I Swear I Love You

Unadulterated Desire

Brian’s POV

“Hey, have you guys seen Jess? I’ve been looking for her everywhere.”

Val looked up from her current position on the couch and frowned. “I haven’t seen her for a while. Last time I saw her she was out back with Jimmy.”

“Out back?”

“Uh huh.” She nodded, allowing Matt a lick of her ice lolly before continuing. “Try checking the bunks. I could have sworn I heard something.”

Matt grinned. “You might want to stick a hand in first though; you never know what you might see otherwise.”

“Matt!”

His smile grew in the wake of his fiancée slapping him on the chest. “Just giving advice. I’ve walked in on naked ass before, and I’m just trying to save Gates the horror. Unless there is one ass he’s alright in seeing-”

“I’m going now!” I said loudly, cutting him off as I walked off towards the bunks. In some ways I was grateful for his warning since I didn’t really want to walk in on them- hell, as lame as it sounds I don’t think I could bear to do it. Then again, I don’t think I would mind seeing Jess’-

“Brian!” A lazy-eyed Jess smiled drunkenly up at me as I approached, the curtain not even pulled on the bunk she was in. Behind her Jimmy had seemingly passed out, presumably from alcohol if the amount of empty bottles of spirits around them had anything to say about it. I didn’t even know we had that much booze on the bus. She crawled slowly out of it onto the floor, steadying herself first on all fours before suddenly leaping up and wrapping her arms around me. “I love you Brian.”

“Erm… I love you too Jess.” Holding her back in my arms I looked down at her oddly. “Have you been drinking?”

She giggled childishly. “Noooo.”

“But I thought those bottles had something in them.”

“They did.”

“So where did the stuff go?”

She threw her arms up above her head and grinned. “I drank it!”

I frowned. “So you have been drinking.”

She gasped. “I shouldn’t have told you! Now I’m going to get in trouble…”

“And why would you get into trouble?”

“Because I’m not meant to drink. But look!” She turned and grabbed something from off the bunk, which I only just about figured out was her blood sugar monitor moments before she thrust a new reading in my face. “See! I’m a-oh-kay!”

True enough her numbers were fine, but I wasn’t comforted in the slightest. With alcohol in her system if things were to go wrong… well, let’s just say that it would be harder to get them right again.

“Well I’m glad you’re feeling fine Jess, but why did you sneak off back here to drink?” I asked, lowering her hand that held the monitor in my face. “Why not ask the rest of us to join you?”

She smiled sadly. “Because you wouldn’t have let me.”

“Of course I would!” I scoffed. “I don’t care.”

She cocked her head to the side. “You don’t?”

“Nope.”

“Oh.” She reached back to the bunk and replaced her monitor with a half-full bottle of Vodka, and proceeded to take a swig- that is she was before I held my hand up and stopped her.

“Maybe you’ve had enough Jess.” I slowly lowered her hand with my own. “Perhaps you should slow down.”

“But I thought you didn’t care.”

“Well…. I…”

“It doesn’t matter.” The sadness slipped from her lips. “I’m just glad you care. It’s what I like about having both you and Jimmy around.”

“Both of us?”

“Of course!” She responded brightly. “Jimmy let’s me do what I want, but I know that you’ll always be there if something goes wrong. It’s the best of both worlds.” She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her cheek to my chest. “You’re a great friend.”

A friend…?

I fought to regain my composure that I lost in those brief moments with a chuckle. “I’m not a great friend, I’m a fucking awesome friend. Anyway-” I looked down at her. “Are you still going to have a private party or are others allowed to join you?”

She shrugged. “If they want.” She then glanced back at Jimmy. “It’s not a fun party though.”

“Because Rev has passed out?”

“Oh no,” she replied, shaking her head. “I’ve gotten bored of drinking.” Despite clearly under the influence of the alcohol in her system she sidestepped past me, using one arm still wrapped around my waist in order to swing round. “I’m going to see if Matt will let me play on his shoulders.”

“Play on his shoulders?”

“Yeah.” She had her arms outstretched at this point, her feet tracing an imaginary tightrope. “I want to see what it’s like looking at things from up there. I would ask Jimmy, but he’s being boring.”

“’Look at things up there’?” I quoted, confused. “What do you mean by that?”

She twirled on the spot a few times before turning to face me, almost falling over from the sudden stop and having to catch herself on the side. “Well I’m only 5’2, so I can’t see what’s up there.”

“Why not just look up every once in a while?” I joked, walking over to stand behind her, hooking my arms under hers and pointing upwards. “See? It’s not hard.”

Instead of looking up, Jess merely stared down at my arms around her. “Why do you always hug me like this now?”

My grip lessened. “Like what?”

“Like this. Olly used to hug me like this when we were going out.” She didn’t move, remaining in my loose embrace. “We’re not going out.”

“No… we’re not.” I stepped back awkwardly, scratching at the back of my head. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done-”

She pulled back with a giggle, her cheeks blushing as she touched her wet lips. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.”

“Jess…” I stared at her, my fingers brushing against my lips where they had met hers. “You… You kissed me.”

She giggled again. “You have very soft lips.”

Without knowing why I pressed my lips back onto hers, pushing her back against the bunk Jimmy was sleeping on as our bodies were forced together. She didn’t seem to resist in the slightest as my tongue brushed against her lips, the pair of them parting to allow it to intertwine with hers. Her left leg rose up to hook around my thigh, her other soon joining it on the other side as I scooped her off the floor, still sharing a deep kiss.

“We should stop,” I said breathlessly when we parted, her arms wrapped tightly around my neck as she stared into my eyes. “We might wake Jimmy.”

“Do you really want to stop?” She murmured after stealing another kiss from me. I couldn’t help but let out a light moan as she brushed her lips down my neck, her fingers tightening around my hair. I stopped and looked back at her, her eyes yearning for more.

I couldn’t even stop what I said next. It was just pure overwhelming desire. “Please don’t stop…”

She grinned. “If that’s what you want.”

Making sure I had her legs properly supported the pair of us staggered to the back, ours lips never parting, until we hit the bed. Jess’ back hit the bed first before I crawled on top of her, her tongue teasing mine as her hand crept up underneath my shirt and pulling it up over my head as I did the same to hers. The rest of her clothes followed, and as I stared down at her, I realised something.

Was I really going to sleep with my best friend?

“Brian?”

I quickly snapped out of whatever trance I was in. “Yeah?”

She cocked her head to the side. “Are you going to shut the door?”

Looking behind me it came to light that in our hurry- well, if the sensation in my pants had anything to do with it- the door had been left wide open. Thankfully no one had decided to get up for a beer or something otherwise they would have had a golden view of us… well. At least I had pants on. Jess on the other hand… Needless to say, I slammed that bitch with my foot before turning back to her, who simply grinned.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m not up to third-party spectators.” She propped herself up on her elbows and planted a deep kiss on my lips, pulling me down with her onto the bed until our bodies were pressed together.

God, she needs to stop rubbing her breasts against my bare chest or the crotch of my pants might just rip open.

“Hey Brian.” Her hand slipped down between us and began to brush against my crotch. It took all I had not to just moan out then- especially not when she began to circle it. “You know you can’t do much with these still on…” Hooking her leg over my side she quickly manoeuvred herself on top of me, allowing her hands to reach down and begin to undo my belt. Once she had those off she began to tease me, rubbing her hands over me instead of finishing off the job, grinning as a few low moans escaped me.

“Stop teasing me Jess…” I gasped as she moved a little too fast.

She chuckled, her breasts rubbing the full length of my chest as she lent in to whisper in my ear. “Trust me… you don’t want me to stop.” She crawled backwards over me then, her eyes sparkling slyly at my own. “Just sit back and enjoy the show.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Random mid-week update because I've just managed to get my application -just- under the line limit and I'm happy :)

Jess getting up to the usual antics... alcohol up to its usual antics.