Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Forever and Ever

I was making lunch for Jake and his dad, I flipped the grilled cheese over.. I looked over my shoulder when I heard the screen door open then close, I flashed Jake a smile when I saw his tanned chest at my eye level. He put his hot arms around my torso, I leaned into him. Being imprinted on was possibly the best thing that had happened to me, aside from the situation with Paul of course.

“Hey.”He said kissing my cheek lovingly, he was such a sweet guy I should have chosen him before all this had happened.

“Hey.”I said softly as I handed him a plate stacked with grilled cheese. “This is yours.”I said to him and he grinned.

“Thanks babe.”He said pressing his lips on mine, he was so amazing. He didn't push me for the obvious reasons but I knew it was inevitable it would happen sooner or later. His lips moved on mine, I laughed when I heard his dad say something about hosing us down. Jake pulled me close his hands on my hips a smirk playing on his delicious lips.

Paul advanced toward me and pressed his lips onto mine roughly

I backed away closing my eyes, trying to force the image out of my head. “Malorie...”I heard Jake say quietly and I looked up.

“You okay?”He asked me and I nodded.

“I'm fine.”I said to him, he didn't look to convinced but went to sit down at the table anyway. I finished cooking Billy's and my food. I set his plate in front of him then handed him a glass of sweet tea.

“Thanks sweet pea I appreciate this.”He told me and I nodded.

“Its not a problem.”I told him shaking my head a little, I looked up to see Jake flashing me a wide smile. I knew he was happy to see his father and I got along his family and pack were important to him. We ate in silence, not a awkward one either it was comfortable silence. I picked up my plate along with Billy and Jake's setting it in the sink then washing my hands.

“I'm going fishing with Charlie Swann I'll be back later tonight, you two be safe and for the love of god behave yourselves.”He chuckled forcing a blush to spring its way to my cheeks.

“Dad...we'll be fine.”He said awkwardly, his dad shook his head and I kissed his cheek before he left with Charlie.

“He's just worried.”I told him stroking Jake's cheek affectionately, he put his hands on my waist.

“I know...but I wont force you to do anything you're not ready for.”He said to me and I grinned.

“I know that too but, he is just warning us.”I said kissing him softly. His hands rubbed my sides gently, I couldn't keep my hands off him it was too much work I'd much rather just touch him all over and avoid avoiding temptation. He bit my bottom lip forcing a small whimper to pass through my lips, he took advantage of this and pushed his tongue into my mouth. He grunted, it almost sounded animalistic...definitely a turn on...

I pulled away, “We need to slow down.” I told him seriously and he sighed then nodded in agreement before burying his face into my neck. I was short so him leaning over that far couldn't be comfortable. I ran my fingers through his short brownish black hair, it was soft contrary to what you might think. I believe he was using my shampoo again, as odd as it may sound.

“I'm sorry I'm such a prude.”I said laughing a bit and he laughed.

“Its fine.”He said kissing me again his hands pushing my shirt up, his hot hands against my skin were like heaven. I sighed into the kiss, I wasn't going to sleep with him just yet but I'd let him get his kicks.

We spent the rest of the day just kissing and hugging watching movies, just...being together. It'd been a while since we'd actually been able to do something like that and I really missed it. As we watched the movie a few things went through my mind, was Paul okay? I hated Paul so why did I care? Must be the imprinting. I felt Jake rub my arm when I laid my head on his bare chest, I ran my fingers over the very visible muscles etched onto his chest as if It were a sculpture. I loved his body among other things about him. His suave ways of getting me to kiss him, his persona, who he was, what he was and why he did the things he did. He eyes, how much love they held for me. I just couldn't believe he was all mine...

“I love you.”He whispered to me and I grinned.

“Love you too.”I said to him kissing his lips, this was how I wanted to be forever..

“EW! Gah I'm blind.”I heard Seth complain and I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, another chapter today :) I hope your liking this I got sooo stuck Im sorry so thats why we have another author :)