Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

What Have I Done?

I sat there, on her bed. Watching her as she pulled her knees into her chest and cried. I knew right then that she had made her choice. More like I made her choice for her. I had just raped my own imprint. I knew she wasn’t ready. What the hell is wrong with me? She finally looked at me before she ran out of the room, I can only assume she ran to Jacob.

I sat there in her room for another twenty minutes. Trying to decide what the hell to do now. Not only did I rape Malorie, but I broke her heart as well. I couldn’t stay in La Push. Everyone would hate me, hell Jacob would kill me if he got his hands on me.

I gathered all my clothes, and ran back to my house. I grabbed whatever money I had saved up, threw some clothes into a backpack and ran. I ran passed Sam’s to make sure no one was on patrol, if they were I couldn’t phase. Knowing I wont be able to stop thinking about what I just did. What I feel entirely guilty for. I peeked into the window, and they were all there. Minus Jacob. I sighed, ran back to my house to write a note for them.

To the Pack-
I’m sorry. Sorry for everything. By now I am hoping Jacob has told you what I did to Malorie. I regret every minute of it. I don’t know what came over me. Jealousy, I think. Because I knew all along she would choose Jacob. He’s better for her. I know you all probably hate me. That’s understandable. I wont be coming back, and if I do. It wont be for a long time. I’m giving everyone a chance to cool off, as well as move on. I only made life difficult for all of you.
Malorie- I am truly sorry. I never meant to do that to you. I understand that when or if I come back, you’ll never want to speak to me again. I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me, and let me be a friend to you.

Sorry.
Paul


I left it on my counter and ran to the woods. I stripped off my clothes placing them in my bag, and phased. Picking up my bag, I ran. I looked back only once. To look back at the life I was going to miss. And too look back at the one girl I ever really wanted, and now I could never really have.

I don’t know where exactly I’m going, but I know it has to be far. Maybe I’ll go to Maine. it’s the same type of weather, and a small town. By the water, and there are lots of woods. So many possibilities. So many places far from the place I called home. A place, I wasn’t very welcome at.

I knew I wasn’t that far from La Push because I could hear wolves howl in the distance. I could hear them thinking. I heard Sam yell stop, but I didn’t. More like couldn’t. I knew that they wanted me to. I could hear it in there thoughts, as much as they hated me. They loved me too. I stopped to think.

Go back to my place. There’s a note there for all of you. I’m sorry, but I’m not going back…yet.

With that, I ran. I ran and didn’t stop until I was in Canada. I phased back into a human and changed. I looked around at the little town I had stumbled into, and knew I would be staying here for a couple of days. At least till I could find a bus, out to Maine.

I found a cheep motel, and tried to sleep. Only I couldn’t.; I closed my eyes and all I saw were Malorie’s scared and helpless eyes.

Oh god. What have I done to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. so i'm the other author now. yay :]
i hope you guys all like this chapter.
as well as any other chapter i'll be writing.
comments=happiness :]
xoxo~shelby