Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Answer Me This Jacob Black.

I was sitting with Emily and the rest of the pack, minus Jared and Seth, when I heard a bark from outside. I realized instantly that that was Malorie’s bark, and it sounded like I sad bark at that. I let go of Emily and walked out to the porch, I saw her. In wolf form laying on the grass as she cried. “Malorie, phase back. Please.” I begged her. She shook her head. “Fine. Stay where you are.” I told her and walked back inside.

“We have a problem. I think Jake screwed up. Malorie is outside in wolf from and she is crying, I’m gonna phase to talk to her, the rest of you, go find Jake and get his ass back here.” I demanded. They all nodded, and Leah looked downright pissed.

I walked back outside, and phased not bothering to change out of my clothes.

‘Alright, what happened?’ I asked her.

She was silent as she thought about the memory that Jake thought of, and how he thought about it. It pained me to see my baby sister like this, and it pissed me off that Jake was the one to make her cry this time. I had thought that he had gotten over Bella, she chose Edward. He seemed to move on when he met Malorie. Maybe we were wrong.

‘Awh, sis. I’m sorry. Come on phase back and we’ll talk about it. I’m sure Emily has ice cream we could eat.’ I told her. She barked a little, crying. But nodded her head ‘yes’ and phased back.

I barked out to Emily, and she came out holding a pair of clothes for me and a pair for Malorie. She gave Malorie hers and waited for her to change then gave me mine. Once they were inside I phased back, and changed.

“Malorie, do you want me to beat his ass for you?” I asked her. Being completely serious. “No Sam. I just want to know why he had to think of her…like that…” she cried. We sat around, me holding her in my hands. She soon fell asleep from all the crying she had done over the memory. I had just put he rin the guest room, when I heard Leah growl outside.

I ran out to find them all in wolf form, I immediately phased and walked over to Jake.

‘You have some fucking explaining to do. Now.’ I ordered him. He shrunk back at my pissed off tone, but nodded anyway.

‘I’m sorry. I couldn’t help but think of her. I didn’t mean to think of that memory with Malorie around, it just happened.’ he said. I knew he was upset about it, but that didn’t mean I was going to let him off the hook.

‘Jake I don’t give a damn. Right now the only thing I care about is the fact that my baby sister just cried herself to sleep because she thinks that you are still in love with Bella.’ I mentally yelled at him.

‘Jake. After everything she has been through, you are lucky I havent bit you yet.’ Leah growled at him.

I didn’t bother to stop Leah from yelling at him because I knew how much she cared about Malorie. It was the only girl she had actually opened up to, and I was very happy that she was happy again.

‘You better get your ass up there and apologize right now. Actually no. she’s asleep. But you better apologize to her tomorrow. If you don’t, you’ll reap the consiquences Jacob. Now, answer me one last question before I go back to my sister. Do you still have feeling for Bella?’ I prayed to god that he gave us the answer we all hoped for.

‘I still love Bella. But only as my best friend. Nothing more.’ he said. I waited to see if he was lying. He wasn’t.

‘Good. Now get home. All of you. Rest. I’m going back to Malorie.’ I told them, as I phased back.

Jacob Black better not break my baby sister’s heart. Or I swear, I will break him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on people. it isnt that hard to comment.
i mean you subscribe so you must like the story,
right?