Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Forgive, Forget, and Move on

The sun peaked through the window, I groaned quietly and sheilded my eyes from the garish mid day sun. I sat up and wipped the tears which had crusted on my cheeks off. 'Ew' I thought to myself as I threw my feet off the side of small twin bed. I dragged myself down the steps, I heard people talking.

"He really hurt her, if you could have seen the look in her eyes."I heard Sam say to everyone that was seated at the kitchen table.

I walked in and everyone looked at me, I forced a smile on to my usually more than willing to smile face. "Hey."Sam said pulling me into a hug.

"Hey."I said my voice hoarse from all the crying I'd done the night before.

"You hungry?"Emily asked and I shook my head.

"No..not really."I lied but my stomach sold me out and growled loudly.

"Well I have a hunch you are."she smiled at me handing me a overly large muffin. I thanked her quietly and ate. When I finished my stomach thanked me profusely, but I just about lost my breakfast when Jake walked in. His eyes locked on mine and I looked away.

"I uhm, I'm here to talk to you Malorie."Jake said to me and I looked at him. I know fear glazed my eyes when he said this but I stood and walked out the door. He followed me quietly, he didn't say anything till we reached the beach.

"I'm sorry."he said to me, I turned to looked at him.

"Oh really? Didn't seem that way last night."I muttered, I looked away from him. I could feel his hot hands on my hips but I didn't dare look at him know I would forgive him instantly.

"I love you, Malorie."Jake said to me softly forcing me to look up at him.

"I love you too."I said insticntively, damn it. I'd already forgiven him, way before he'd even apologized. A smile spread across his face and he planted a kiss on my lips.

"We need to talk though."I said to him seriously."why'd you think about her that way?"I asked him.

"I'm not entirely sure."he said to me making me sigh.

"It hurt."I said to him softly.

"I'm so sorry."he whipered running his knuckles over my cheeks. We hadn't been like this for a few days. Him touching my face telling me he loved me. I sighed arguing wasn't going to get us anywhere.

He pressed his lips to my forhead and to my lips. "I love you."he mummered against my lips making me shiver, I kissed him back his hand slide past my waist and across my backside making me squeak.

"Jake."I scolded and he formed a pout with his perfect lips which in turn made me giggle. I kissed him again and he slide his tongue into my mouth making me sigh as we made out right outside.

"Relax."I said to him as he began to get worked up, our breathing was heavy and our lips were on every part of eachother we could get. "Jake."I whispered my hand running through his hair as his lips attached to my neck.

He mummered something against my neck and I giggled when his breath tickled my neck. I ran my hands over his biceps and sighed."jake."I said to him softly.

"Hm."he said looking up at me.

“I love you.”I said him and he grinned at me.

“I love you so much more.”He said to me quietly as he pressed his lips to mine in quick kiss.

“Come on...lets go visit your mom. Sam gave you permission to tell her.”He told me and I nodded, so we're off to see my mom. I havent been back home since the day Paul left, since the day he hurt me more than anyone could ever imagine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay look, if we dont get five comments by the time the next chapter is written we will just keep writing and save the chapters. We wont post them till people start actually commenting. I've seen the 'Silent Subscibers' and its kinda saddening that you don't feel the need to comment on my story D= We're working really hard on these chapters and we'd appreciate feedback

<3 always,
Marissa