Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Oblivion

“Paul.” the red-head moaned as I pounded into her. She moaned as I leaned down to bite her neck roughly. And to be honest, I was to drunk to remember her name. “Faster.” she demanded. This was normal now. Drink myself to oblivion, then sleep with a chick. Of course I could never get Malorie out of my head. No matter how much I drank.

Once we finished, the red-head left and I went back to being alone. I don’t like when I’m alone, I cant stop my thoughts from wandering. I screwed up. I know that, I just pray that Jake has been treating her right.

As much as I try to only think about the good things, I cant help but remember that night. That one night messed up everything I had wanted. I’m still so angry at myself, and every time I think about it, I drink. The local bars know me by name; they know exactly what I like. The locals, and regulars know of me. I sleep around. I try to find an outlet for the pain. I haven’t.

The next day, I woke up with a bad hangover and a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. The hangover was a regular thing. The icky feeling in my stomach, not so normal. But I’m choosing to ignore it. Like I have with so many things since I left La Push.

I took a cold shower and decide to go to the bar now. I walked out of the dingy motel I have been staying at. The bar I frequented most was only around the corner. Not very far walking.

“Good Afternoon Paul.” John said. “Hey John.” John Walker, he owned the bar, and bartender most of the time. He was the only person I really ever talked to here. “How ya feelin today?” he asked handing me a Jack Daniels. “I don’t know. Shitty.” I replied downing half the glass. “Who did you take home last night?” he asked me. I shrugged. “Don’t know her name. red-head though. Short. Skinny. Pale. Never seen her before.” he chuckled, “Her names Susan. She moved away three years ago. Back to visit family. You still thinking bout that girl?” he asked.

The only bad thing about John. He always asked a lot of questions. “I cant stop. I try not to, but she just creeps back in,” I sighed. Downing my third glass of JD. “Maybe you should go home. Just to check on her. Make sure she’s fine. Not pregnant and all.” he said getting someone a drink.

Pregnant? Malorie couldn’t be pregnant. I mean I used protection. No, no I didn’t use a condom. But I mean she has to be on the pill. There is no way she got pregnant. All these thoughts went through my head. She cant be pregnant, not like that.

I drank those thoughts away. I had been there all day when a blonde walked in. I took her home. don’t know her name. don’t care.

“Paul,” she moaned. Then she moved so she was on top of me, “I want to hear you moan my name baby. It’s Malory.” she said. I pushed her off me immediately and told her to leave. She scoffed, slapped me then left.

“Her name just had to be fucking Malory!” I screamed to no one. that’s when I decided to go back to La Push. I needed my Malorie. And not even in a sexual way. I just needed her to forgive me, and tell me everything was alright.

I grabbed all my shit and began walking towards the bus station.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yay. people actually commented.
and the ones who commented, some said you missed Paul, and wanted his point of view.
so there it is.
i hope everyone likes it :]
Comment people. i know you can do it.
~Shelby