Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

One by One

I knew Malorie hated it when I went all Alpha on her, but I knew that smell better than she did. I also knew that she still had feelings for Paul. Who just happened to come back. I phased back and walked toward the smell.

“Paul, come out. Now.” I said, knowing he would have to listen to me. He came out from behind a tree. “Please, don’t kill me.” he said with his head down. “Paul. I’m not going to kill you. But I do want to know why you did that to my baby sister,” I told him. “Yo-your baby sister?” he asked confused. I sighed, “You’ve missed a lot Paul. Malorie is my half-sister, and she is also a wolf now.” I told him. “Oh. Wow.” he said sitting on a log. “Paul, why did you do it?” I asked him, not angry, just confused. “I honestly do not know Sam. It’s like I wasn’t even myself when I did that to her. I wish I didn’t because I pushed her so far away, and I bet she hates me.” he said with his head in his hands. I sighed, “She doesn’t hate you Paul. I don’t think she could. But the rest of the pack, there not so fond of you right now.” I told him knowing that Leah wanted to rip him apart.

“Do you think she would talk to me?” he asked me after a moment of silence. I looked at him, hope in his eyes, he still truly loved her. “Paul, I know she would. It’s Jacob you have to worry about.” I told him, “The pack will forgive you, they have all missed you, trust me. The only one who hasn’t is Jacob.” “Can we go and talk to them, I want to explain and apologize to everyone.” he asked me. “Sure Paul.” I said standing up, he followed me to the house.

“Alright, everyone living room now.” I said in my alpha voice. Everyone filed into the living room, “I want you all to shut up, and listen. There will be no interruptions, and no, absolutely no. fighting. Do you all understand?” I asked still in alpha mode. They nodded, “Paul.” I said and Jacob stood up, “Sit down Jake. Now.” I told him, and he hesitantly sat. Malorie took a sharp intake of breath as she stared at him.

“Paul, you can start.” I said sitting down. “I just want to start by saying I’m sorry. Deeply, truly sorry. To all of you. I know that I have hurt you all, and if I could take it back I would. But I cant go back in time to fix it, so I’m trying to fix it now. I don’t know whether leaving was a good decision or not; it seemed like it was. I wanted you to all have a chance to heal before I came back. Only I couldn’t wait any longer. I had to come back. I will completely understand if you want nothing to do with me, and want me out of the pack and La Push.” he finished.

For a while no one spoke but finally one by one they all got up and hugged Paul. Aside from Jacob and Malorie. Once Leah let him go, she slapped him, “That was for hurting my best friend.” she stated then sat down. We all waited for Paul to explode, but he didn’t. he stayed calm.

Malorie stood up next, but as soon as she took a step toward Paul, Jacob blocked her path. “No.” he told her. She stared at him, “Move Jake.” she told him, trying to stay calm. She had a bad temper. “No. I don’t want you anywhere near him. So you are not going near him.” he said pulling her toward the door. She broke out of his grasp, “Shut the hell up Jake! You cannot tell me what to do.” she turned around and walked over to Paul.

She stood there in front of him, looking at him. Then she hugged him. At first Paul was shocked, it was written all over his face, but then he hugged back. “Can we talk please Malorie?” he asked her. She looked at me, and I nodded, letting her know it was alright. “yes.” she whispered.

He grabbed her hand and led her outside. “What the hell Sam!” Jake yelled at me, “how could you let her go with Paul after all he’s done to her?” he asked. “Jacob sit the hell down now!” I yelled, he obeyed and sat back on the couch.

“I let her go because believe it or not I trust him. I saw in his eyes his truly regrets what he’s done. He just wants to make it right.” I told him.

Jacob shook his head, “He’ll win her back.” was all he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment people :]