Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

The Truth

Paul’s P.O.V.

I need to fix this. I need to fix what I did to her. Only the little scene that went on between us in the woods. She isn’t over this at all.

I want her to be happy. That’s all, if I honestly have to sit back and just be the best friend, then so be it. I will do anything to be able to get her to smile and not look so scared when she’s with me.

I need to make this up to her…only how?

Jake’s P.O.V.

We heard Mallorie come back to the house. She looked sad, I swear I’ll kill Paul if he did anything to her again.

“What did he do?” I asked angrily. “Nothing Jake. We just talked.” she told me. I looked at her, do I believe her? I should believe her, but there’s something in her eyes. Something she isn’t telling me, or telling us.

“I think I’m going to go home. I’m tired.” she told us. She hugged me goodbye and then left. As she was leaving Paul came in. “Bye Paul.” she said and hugged him. The jealousy in me went crazy. I wanted to rip his arms off her.

They let go and she walked out of the house. Paul looked at everyone but me. “What Paul, you cant look at me anymore? Why because I won?” I taunted him. He glared at me, “Sure you won. Does Mallorie know about Kelsey, Jake?” he said through gritted teeth.

Shit. Fuck. Shit. How did he know about her? “Who’s Kelsey?” Sam asked confused. “No one.” I replied quickly.

He looked at me, then turned to Paul, “Paul. Who is she?” he asked in his alpha voice. “She’s the girl that Jake is having sex with. Since he cant have sex with Mallorie. He’s cheating on her.” he told us.

Sam’s P.O.V.

“Who’s Kelsey?” I asked confused. “No one.” Jake replied quickly. Too quickly.

I turned to Paul, “Paul. Who is she?” I asked him. I used the alpha voice, there was no way in hell I’m letting my little sister get hurt. Not again.

“She’s the girl that Jake is having sex with. Since he cant have sex with Mallorie. He’s cheating on her.” Paul told us.

I turned my glare to Jake, I went to open my mouth. Only someone else beat me to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo sorry for the long wait. :/
i've been so busy with school, and my stupid laptop not wanting to work.

well i hope that you like this chapter :]