Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Find A Way

I couldnt believe what I was hearing as I listened from behind the screen door. Tears prickled my eyes and I walked into the room, I was shaking already and I was more then prepared to phase right here and now but I knew I had to tell Jake off before I could do that.

“JAKE! You insufferable piece of shit!”I screamed at him, I walked over to him and shoved him.

“I fucking hate you! I wish I'd never of met your sorry ass. You lied to me! I trusted you, yeah imprinting is great right Sam?! You said he wouldnt want anyone else but me! Was that a lie too? Was this whole fucking thing a set up!”I screamed as I started to see red. The trembling got worse and I lunged at Jake breaking the dining room table in the process as I phased. I could hear Sam yelling to Emily to get out of the house right now but I didnt care. All that was on my mind was killing Jake even if I killed myself in the process. He had hurt me worse than Paul ever did, that was my last thought before everything went black.

**
When I woke the I heard hushed whispers from beside me it almost sounded like a argument. I ignored that and sat up rubbing my eyes, some of my black hair fell into my face. I felt hot hands on my arms and I looked at their owner then shoved him away.

“Leave me alone, Jake...”I said softly, inside I was broken but I couldn't let him know that.

“I'm sorry you have to believe me...”He whispered.

“I don't have to do shit...”I said to him angrily.

He sighed shaking his head. “Don't act like you have a right to be angry, Jake! You fucked another girl behind my back then lied to me saying I was going to be your first EVER!”I said angrily as I rubbed my face forcing the tears back into the ducts where they belong.

He looked at me desparate for forgiveness. “I don't trust you, I should have seen it though. You'd dissappear for no reason...at random times then come back looking all ruffled like a peacock. I thought maybe you went for a run or something but I guess it was the something and not the run right?”I said to him as I looked at Paul who had smug look on his face.

“AND YOU! Don't look so smug, I don't trust you either! You're both at a fault and if I decide to see someone else then you both better leave me the fuck alone.”I said, knowing I wouldnt want anyone else than them. It was going to be hard, I loved Jake so much but he killed what we had by sticking his dick in another girl.

“I was so close to sleeping with you Jake...why couldn't you have waited...”I whispered softly.

“I...My hand didn't do the job anymore...”He said quietly.

“Whats the fucking difference? You could have used lotion or something I know it must feel similar!”I yelled at him.

“Malorie you need to calm down.”He said softly, I looked away from the both.

“Can you both leave?”I asked, they both sighed in unison making me roll my eyes as they left the room. Sam walked in shortly after, his hands shoved into his pockets.

“You nearly killed yourself...”Sam said to me seriously.

“Hm, it would be better than living like this! I just want one love! One forever but now I have two! What do I do Sam?!”I asked him, he sighed then looked at me a bit his eyes serious and angry.

“As the alpha...I am..commanding you to not phase until you make a choice.”He said staring at me, I growled at him.

“Lets see how well that works....dont be a prick Sam...”I said to him angrily as I looked into his eyes seriousness leaking out of my own as well.

“You will listen or you might find your self in deep shit.”He ordered then left the room. I had a feeling of loneliness and emptiness come over me. It was like he was blaming all this drama on me when in actuality it would have happened whether we all wanted it to or not. Its fate and nothing can stop it. Its like a avalanche, it just keeps going until everything is buried under twenty feet of snow or in my case drama.

“What am I going to do?” I asked myself as I cried into my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠