Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Its getting hot in here, or is it just me?

WARNING: Mild sexual content, but its not to bad.

I sighed a little, it had been a little bit over a week since I'd spent separate time with Jake and Paul. They were beginning to bug me about it, it wasnt annoying actually it was kind of cute In way how they would pout at me begging to spend time with the alone. Today I was going to see Jake, I called Billy, he said he was in his garage for the first time in a while. I knocked on the painted wood and he slide out from under the Rabbit he, flashing me a breath taking smile.

“Hey.”I said smiling a bit, as I rubbed my arms since they were chilled by the wind.

“Come on in.”He said sitting up then pushing him self up to his feet, he towered over me a good foot and a half at least. He moved to hug me but I stepped back and he frowned.

“Your hands are dirty.”I said to him making a scrunched up face.

“Oh.”He said and laughed then washed his hands under the faucet then wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to his body. I sighed as his warmth washed through my body, this was nice. He kissed the top of my head, I looked up at him and touched his face.

“Your so awesome...”I smiled and he smirked making my heart flutter and my knees weak. He brought his lips onto mine and I groaned a bit as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. My hands ran up his chest and wrapped around his neck as his hands ran down my back to my backside. He pulled away and grinned at me.

“Wake up, Malorie..wake up.”He said to me and I looked at him confused.

“What?”

“Wake up!”He said smiling, and I shot up in bed and pouted.

“Aw man.”I said very sad that it had been a complete dream.

“You okay?”I heard Jake next to me and I smiled upon seeing him and nodded.

“Yep...”I said lightly and laid back down.

“Good dream?”He smirked.

“Yeah...”I said sighing.

“I heard you...you know...moaning and what not...”He said smirking at me as he ate some cheetos.

“Seriously?”I said looking kind of embarassed.

“Yep, and to be honest it was a turn on.”He said as he pecked my lips but he wasnt going to get away that easy, I put my hand on the back of his neck deepening the kiss. He groaned and bit my bottom lip forcing me pull him closer, well more like onto me. He straddled my hips as his hands rubbed my stomach, his lips moved on mine thrusting his tongue into my mouth teasingly when my bedroom door opened.

“Oh my god!”My mom said and I swear Jake flew across the room forcing me to burst out in laughter at the irony of the situation.

“Mal ...this isnt funny.”A clear embarassed Jake said to me trying not to laugh.

“Malorie...down stairs .Now.”My mom said and I groaned a bit then threw my legs over the side of the bed then followed her down the steps hesitantly, she was angry I could tell by how she furrowed her brow and the stare she was giving me was intense.

“What were you two doing?”She asked me with a hand on her hip as she leaned on the kitchen counter and I stood in my booty shorts and tank top I used for pajamas.

“Making out.”I said bluntly.

“Malorie!”She said.

“What?! You asked.”I told her and she sighed.”Would you rather me lie? Okay mom, he thought I was dying and was giving me mouth to mouth.”I said convincingly, well okay maybe not so much.

“Malorie, kissing like that leads to other things.”She told me and I nodded.

“I know.”I said to her seriously.”And I'm not ready for that, just so you know.”

“Really?”She said to me and I nodded.

“Yep.”I replied.

“Oh.”

“Mhm, we just got a bit carried away I would have stopped if I felt like it was going that far.”I told her shrugging a bit then smirking.

“It was really nice though..”I admitted and she laughed and hugged me.

“Im so happy I can trust you.”She said and kissed the side of my head.

“Well duh.”I said smirking.

“Go up there and get dressed.”She told me and I nodded then ran back up the stairs to see Jake laying on my bed comfortabley. I shut my door and straddled his hips, he smirked and put his hands on mine. I kissed him softly.

“What'd she say?”He asked.

“Kissing like that can lead to other things...”I mocked her and he laughed a bit but I felt him under me, his arousal was not a secret to me.

“I can't do that Jake...not till I know for sure who I'm going to pick and right now if I picked you it wouldnt be fair because Paul didnt even have a chance. Besides I like you both a lot.”I said to him and he frowned at me, I felt an argument coming on. He pushed me of him gently and sat up.

“So if it was him here and not me this would have still happened?”He said his eyebrows furrowing up.

“I dont know....”I said to him shrugging a little.

“You dont know?”He said laughing a bit, out of anger I assumed.

“Yeah...I dont know.”I said to him repeating my previous statement.

“Well dont kiss me like that till you do.”He said getting up and storming out of the room, I sighed and rubbed my face in my hands. I felt tears run down my cheeks and I didn't even know why. I got up and decided to get dressed. I was wearing a pink miniskirt with fishnet pantyhoes and a black tank top. My hair was down and flowed down to the middle of my back. I applied my make up lightly not wanting to seem to sluttly. I put on my ankle boots then sighed a little grabbing my bag and walking down stairs.

“Hey honey.”My mom said and put her arms around me.

“You alright?”She asked and I knew she heard the small argument between Jake and I.

“Yeah...Im fine.”I said hugging her back.

“Don't lead him on baby, hes just as scared as you. I think you should bring this Paul kid around so I can get to know him so I know what your feeling.”She said smiling a little and I nodded.

“I'll see if he is free tonight.”I said smiling a bit, then grabbed a bottle of water.

“I'm going down to La Push.”I said to her as I head towards the door, while walking I was thinking about Jake...and that kiss. It was probably the best thing I'd ever felt in my entire life. The way his hands touched me made me want to just give myself to him and beg him to take me. I couldnt though, one because I wasnt ready in slightest and two because of Paul...I wanted to be sure which guy I wanted before I slept with either of them. I saw the Welcome To La Push sign and smiled a bit, I walked up the ramp at Jakes and knocked on the door. Billy rolled to the door, I knew this because I could hear it. When he opened the door he forwned at me which made me feel very much so unwelcome.

“Is-”

“Hes out.”He said blantly and I nodded a bit then turned walking away from the house. Even his dad hated me now, man this was so ...complicated. I decided to see if Paul was home so I walked up the pourch steps knocking lightly scared I might receive angry and penitrating stares like I had at Jakes. The door opened and a woman sent me a wicked smile, I'd never met his mom but I can tell you now this wasnt her. She looked about the same age as me, and she was wearing a long t-shirt.

“Hey babe, who is it?”I heard Pauls rough voice say and he walked into my veiw, he hadnt seen me yet he put his arms around the girls waist and kissed her neck. I felt my heart drop and I gasped a bit before the tears stung my eyes.

“Shit..Malorie...”He said quickly stumbling over his words but I was gone before he could even explain. I was walking down the path angry tears flooding my eyes as they fell down my cheeks I dont know when it happened but I broke into a run and I found my self on the beach. Why did this hurt so bad? I mean I had jake right? No..no I didnt. I pissed him off and Paul didnt want me when he could have that other girl. She was absoluytely gorgeous I wasnt about to lie, but I did care about me and for some insane and stupid reason I thought he cared about me too.

I heard footsteps running up behind me, I knew who it was so I didn't even look to check. The steps slowed when they stopped behind me. “Malorie...can I explain?”He asked, he being Paul. I gave a small shrug and watched the waves crash over the sand.

“Sure, why not...everyone else is full of shit why not you too.”I said pulling knees up to my check and snifflinf quietly.

“Babe dont cry.,..”He said sitting next to me. “That was a friend of mine. We...have benefits I know your not ready to take that step so I thought you wouldnt mind since we're not exactly dating or anything...”He said lightly.

“Doesnt make it hurt anyless.” I told him scoffing.

“I know...and I wish you hadnt of seen that.”He said moving to touch my knee and I slapped him away.

“I made out with Jake this morning, really nice too hes not a bad kisser.”I said looking at him with the intent of seeing hurt flash across his face but instead I saw anger.

“What? Why?”He said angrily.

“What? You're aloud to go fuck some chick but I'm not aloud to make out with the one guy who actually seems to care about me?”I said to him seriously.”This is so fucked up.”

I got up and brushed the sand off me when he pulled me to him, I tried to fight him off but he was just to strong. He crushed his lips on mine and in that insant, I melted. I felt like such a whore or slut at the moment but I didnt want to stop his lips were so soft and gentle yet powerful, and demanding. I groaned into his mouth and he took the time to push his tongue into my mouth while his right hand grabbed my backside. I pulled away breathlessly.

“Damn it.”I said slightly angry with myself for letting it go this far. He cupped my face letting his thumb rub my cheek softly before kissing me sweetly on the lips. GOD. If these guys knew anything it sure as hell was how to make a girl want to just have sex on the beach.I wanted more, I just wanted him to touch me, my body felt like I was on fire.

I pulled myself from his arms and sighed angrily.”Damn...how do you do this to me?”

“I'm just that awesome.”He said smirking making me roll my eyes on reflex.

“Oh so I'm not?”He said mocking a pout and I smirked a bit then turned to walk away from him, I heard him following after me but I didn't expect him to do this, He grabbed my hips and pulled my backside to him pushing his hips into it and groaning in my ear. I felt my breathing quicken, as his hands ran over my stomach and chest.

“I want you so bad.”He whispered in my ear breathlessly, I gulped nervously. Not because I wasnt ready but because I was and I wanted him just as bad as he wanted me. He rubbed my thigh with my realizing it till the moan escaped my mouth.

“Stop.”I said softly and he sighed.

“Okay.”He said taking a deep breath.

“Come over for dinner tonight...”I said to him as he kissed my neck, I suppose he was trying to put me in the mood or turn me on so much that I couldnt say no.

“Okay.”He mumbled against my neck. I had to make sure mom knew to make a lot of food since I knew how much he could eat.

“I'll see you tonight.”I said to him pulling from his arms and walking along the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit

Sorry I've been neglecting you all lately...I feel soo bad :[ can you tell I wrote a four page chapter...ugh lol well almost five anyway comment and enjoy.