Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Still ignoring me?

It had been about a week since I'd last seen Jake, his dad was still giving me glares and sam wouldnt tell me where he had went off too. So I took it upon myself to find him, but when I did I regretted it instantly. He was with some one..a girl someone. They looked aweful cozy, maybe he rejected the imprint. Maybe she was a friend, what if she wasnt? All these things ran through my mind as I turned to walk off of First Beach and back home so I didnt have to think about how much it hurt to see him with someone else.

"Hey honey."My mom said as I walked in the front door.

"Hey."I said sullenly back to her as I sat on the barstool beside the island.

"Wanna talk about it?"She asked.

"Well, I went to find Jake. I saw him with another girl, I mean I shouldn't be so upset because I don't exactly lay claim on him or anything."I stated.

"True, but you still care about him. Thats enough to hurt anyone."She responded back to me as she watched me intently, I suppose waiting for the moment she knew was right to attack me with the 'its-gonna-be-okay-hug'.

"Yeah, it did hurt...but last week when that chick opened pauls door...in his shirt I felt.."I trailed off.

"Betrayed, jealous, angry."She started and I looked at her.

"How do you know?"I asked softly.

"I was a teen once believe it or not." She laughed a bit.

"I know that mom, but why do I feel that way, I can't love both of them its just not right."I stated in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Why not?"She asked me smiling.

"Why would i? So far they've both hurt me."I whispered.

"You're not in love until you've thought about murdering that someone at least once, but then you realize if you did you'd be utterly miserable."She told me seriously.

"I've thought about it for them both...several times."I said softly. " And I would be utterly miserable." I said to her sighing , I then proceeded to rub my face with my hands.

"This is so confusing."I said buit it was muffled slightly.

"I know honey but maybe...it will all clear up soon."She said to me touching my shoulder then wrapping her arms around me protectivly.

"You think so?" I asked her quietly.

"I know so honey."She said to me and I smiled up at her.

"Okay then, I guess...I'll go do something I honestly dont wanna be cooped up all day." I said laughing weakly.

"I can understand that, I have a date tonight."She said smiling.

"Cheif Swann?"I smirked.

She blushed a little."Yes."

I smiled."Have fun."I said as I walked out the door.

I have no idea where I was going, I just knew I wanted to walk somewhere. I soon found myself in front of Jake's garage. I looked around for the Rabbit but realized it might be put up or Jake might be out with that girl. It might sound strange but I didnt have any remorse towards her or anger. I was just jealous, I wasnt about to wish bad things on her because I didnt even know the whole situation.

"Malorie?"I heard Jakes deep voice from behind me.

"Oh hey."I said smiling widely, I'd missed him so much.

"What are you doing here?"He asked with a frown, I felt my heart fall. He didn't even want to see me, he had her now...why would he?

"Oh uhm..sorry I can go." I said quickly not wanting to annoying him with my presense any further.

"No..wait."He said to me grabbing my arm, when I looked back at him my heart swelled with happiness when I saw the concern written in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"He asked me.

"I suppose. I missed you."I whispered quietly.

"I just needed some space to think about some stuff."He said to me then let go of my arm, I could still feel his hand there.

"Like?"I said softly.

"I think you should pick Paul."He told me quietly, I looked at him shocked probably covering my face, what if I didnt want to pick Paul? What if I wanted him?

"But..but..what if..."I stammered out.

"What if what? I cant sit here and wait for you to pick if you loved me you would have picked me already."He said angrily, I felt my eyes water, this wasnt fair.

"Stop pushing me away..."I whispered. "You're acting like I asked for this!"I said to him.

"I'm doing whats best for me."He said.

"And that girl right? Its about her isnt it?"I growled out.

"What?"He said confused.

"I saw you with some girl on the beach today, I left you alone because I thought she was your girlfriend or something...I didnt want to impose."I whispered looking down.

"Bella, shes a good friend."He said to me and I felt my eyes water.

"Do you love her?"I asked him.

"I used to."He said."But now...someone else holds my heart."

"Who?"I asked.

"Doesnt matter. She wont pick me anyway."He said scoffing a bit.

"Oh Jesus, Jake really? you're being so immature about this whole damn situation. I freaking love you and Paul and I have no idea what to do."I said to him getting fustraded.

"You love me?"He whispered ignoring the fact that I had said I loved Paul too.

"Yes."I whispered out and he sighed.

"You got a week, make you're descision by then or I'm rejecting you."He said then walked off.

'Great.' I thought to myself as I watched him away, a week. So lets start deciding. I walked home and pulled out some paper.

Pro-Paul
Can be:
*Sweet
*Funny/Fun
*Sexual(con?)

Con-Paul
Can be:
*Rude
*Sexual
*Controlling
*Anger-problems

Pro-Jake
Can be:
*Fun
*Sweet
*Funny
*Sensual
*Romantic

Con-Jake
Can be:
*Weird (bad kind)
*Jumps to conclusions
*Slightly controlling

Which ones worse? One week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh! whats gonna happen next?