Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Day 1 of 7

Day 1

I was moping around the house pretty much all day, my mom was worried. I could see it in her face, nevertheless, her second date with cheif swann tonight was to proceed, I told her I'd order out or something and watch television while i made the biggest decision ever. I plopped on the couch with my little cardboard chinese food container and flipped through that channels till I settled on show time, Underworld: Rise Of The Lycan was on. I couldnt believe I was watching this right now. I stood up to go to the bathroom, when all of a sudden I felt really weak. I groaned a little then toppled onto the floor, no i wasnt unconcious I was still very lucid but I felt like I couldnt move.

Panic attack.

I had a history of them, I got them when I was put through extreme amounts of stress and all I could do was lay there. Thats exactly what I did. I closed my eyes waiting for it to end, this all started a few years ago when my mom was going through a hard when dad died. I had to go live with my moms brother for a while. Lets just say he was a sick bastard who got off a locking kids with a phobia of dark places in his basement. I started just shutting down, not barely breathing and not moving at all. I heard someone call my name and I tried to move I could feel the thud of the feet moving towards me quickly.

"Malorie...fuck!"I heard Paul say brushing some hair out of my face, I blinked at him and he picked me up leaning me against his knee as he leaned his back against the back of the couch.

"Malorie...say something."He said looking at me worriedly and I groaned.

"Fuck."I said and he broke into a smile.

"Are you okay?"He asked me.

"Panic attack."I said and he frowned.

"Why?"HE asked.

"Stress."I said quietly leaning into his warmth.

"What? Why?"He said quickly.

"I have to choose, one week or Jake wont talk to me anymore."I said softly tears coming to my eyes for the first time since he gave me the deadline. He brushed the tears out of my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"Dont worry about his deadline if he isnt going to give you the time you need he doesnt deserve you."He said to me stroking my hair as my head laid in his lap.

"Think so?"I whispered softly as tears flowed out of my eyes.

"Yeah."He said and pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap, I stroked his face he was so understanding but I couldnt get this urge to just go and kiss Jake all over out of my system. I couldnt help but think about him even though I was in Paul's arms. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back, I couldnt not kiss him back I did love him. Its like kissing your fiancee but thinking of someone esle...this was so scandalous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, comments people. Seriously.

Comment thanks too!
xXseductiveXx
XoXHaysXoX
XxMsGerardPunkWayxX
Amore.Vietato
Akane
and
Sloers sent me a private message with her veiw on the story

"I really like your story 'My Fairy Tale'! But I think i like Jake more because he really seems like he loves her and cares more about her than Paul does. . . and Malorie really seems to love him as well. So Paul having a friend with benefits really lessens the points for him. I think she should choose Jake over Paul. . .because Jake seems more faithful"