Status: Complete! Prequel is And All Things Will End and Sequel is Shattered By Broken Dreams

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 2

The basement of the mansion was the size of a four-bedroom apartment. I’d thought about getting a place of my own after a little incident I had with someone else a while back, but we both agreed to forget about it. If the truth were to be told, it would hurt two people we both love very much. Matt wanted to keep the family together and all five us were on board. So, he suggested that if I wanted my own place I should just take over the basement and make it my place. That is exactly what I did.

I decorated the place in a deep shade of purple with black and gray accents. The living room had black leather furniture. A big screen, plasma TV. hung on the wall above the fireplace. The mantle was black stone. The windows were draped in black and on the purple walls hung various pieces of art. My bedroom however was a whole other ball game. The walls were deep purple and the bed was a California king size with a wrought iron frame. Of course it had a canopy just for the effect. The windows had black wrought iron bars over them that were covered by heavy black drapes. Over in the corner, sat a chair, a high back black chair that somewhat resembled a throne. On the walls, hung shackles that were attached to chains and from the ceiling hung a swing. In the other corner of the room sat a baby grand piano. In the closet sat a chest filled with “toys” for my angel. So, my bedroom, which I’ve nicknamed “the chamber,” was my own little pleasure dome so to speak. Oh yeah one more thing…in the center of the room was a stripper pole. In this room, I was Synyster Gates and she, of course, was Angel.

Aside from the bedroom and living room we had a tiny kitchen and I turned another room into a bar with a burlesque theme. With another room I created a studio, now we just had to figure out what we were going to do with the last room.

As for my angel, Stormy, she’s sound a sleep on her stomach in the center of my bed. I could sit in this chair and watch her sleep for hours. I loved the way her hair flowed across the pillow exposing her bare back to me. Her skin was so pale and smooth as velvet. It took quiet a while to get to where we are. Getting her to be comfortable with sleeping in the nude was a challenge all in itself, but I set up a few rules and I’ll explain those at another time. She changed quite a bit since our first encounter and it was hard to tame her, but it sure as hell was a lot of fun.

Enough of this…I miss her. I got up and walked over to the bed where she lay sleeping. I pulled back the purple silk sheets and climbed in beside her. My tongue found it’s way to her lower back and I trailed soft kisses along her spine until I reached her neck.

“mmmm’ she moaned softly and turned over to onto her back exposing her naked body to me.

I looked down at her into her eyes and placed my hand on her hip before my lips found hers. I must have been completely out of my mind to cheat on her…
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring...but I had to show you Brian's room so you undertand it when the "Drama" comes ;)