Status: Complete! Prequel is And All Things Will End and Sequel is Shattered By Broken Dreams

Second Heartbeat

Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Sydney’s POV – Sweet Child O’ Mine

I walked through the house in search of my husband. We’d been back from our honeymoon for two days and I couldn’t stand to be a part from him for a minute. I found him in the living room lying on the couch with Jonnie sleeping on his chest. That little girl turned him in to complete mush. She was his buddy and he was Uncle Matty-Matt.

“There you are” I smiled walking over to the couch and kneeling down so I could kiss him.

“Where you looking for me?” he asked
“Yes”

“Why?”

“I missed my husband” I smiled.

He sat up taking Jonnie with him and walked over to the control panel on the wall. He pushed the intercom button for Jonnie’s nanny, Harley to come and take her. Harley was 22 years old and working her way through graduate school. During the day she took care of Harley and three nights a week she attended classes at the University.

When Harley appeared in the doorway, Matt gave her a smile. “Could you take her for a while?” he asked

“Of course I can” She picked Jonnie up out of his arms and headed to the nursery that Johnny and Matt built.

He walked back over to the couch and motioned for me to join him. I sat next to him on the couch and grabbed his hand.

“Sydney, I want a baby”

“Matt, we all ready talked about this” I wasn’t ready for kids, but he insisted.

“I know, but I don’t want to wait anymore. I know you are young, but I am going to be in my 30’s soon and I don’t want to be too old to enjoy my kids.”

How could anyone deny that face? “Ok, we can try, but I’m only giving you one.”

He jumped up off the couch and lifted me up in his arms. “What the hell are you doing?” I asked.

“Going up stairs to try and knock up my wife” he laughed.

Wonder what he is going to say when he finds out I haven’t stopped taking the pill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only one more POV chapter and then the story can really start to unfold. Seems like they all have a secret...can't wait for you reaction when you find out Zacky's.