Status: Completed! :)

Wicked End Academy

Baker Beatdown

The bell rings two hours after Zacky and I make the bet. We stand and shake hands, smiling like little mischievous children. We let go as Brian walks in.

"Thanks, Zack," he says, standing between us as we walk out of the room.

"Anytime, man. Just sucks that ididn't get a chance to hit him," Zacky replies. Brian takes my hand, causing Zack to grin at me. I look away from him to look down the hall.

"Where's Matt and all them," Zack asks.

"Outside smoking," Brian responds. I gasp and stop dead in my tracks. Rodney is walking towards us. Brian squeezes my hand, seeing him also.

"Need me to do anything," Zack asks eagerly.

"I'll give you the signal," Birna murmurs. Rodney stops in front of us, smirking.

"Ah, so she told you," he says. He looks down at our hands, seeming a little shocked. "And you're still willing to take her? What a little slut." Zack steps forward, but Brian holds out his arm.

"Zack, this fuckbag ain't worth it." I look down as Rodney looks me over hungrily.

"Yeah, Charlotte the Harlot ain't worth fighting over," Rodney sneers. My head shoots over to Zacky who growls and Brian who just glares at Rodney. In one swift movement Brian lets his arm drop.

"Run," Zacky whispers to us right before he lunges at Rodney. He tackles him to the floor and punches him over and over. Brian turns me around and we hurry away from the scene. We go upstairs and turn into an empty hallway before stopping.

"Why did he want us to leave," I ask as Brian takes a deep breath to calm himself.

"So we wouldn't get in trouble. Guilty by association," he replies. I cross my arms over my chest until he stands in front of me looking completely relaxed. "He'll get a detention, that's it; punishment here sucks." His struggle to lighten the mood is evident as I just stare at him. He pulls me against his chest as he lightly grazes my back with his fingertips. I rest my forehead down on the front of his shoulder. "You'll be all right, babe. I promise."

"Do you know what a harlot is, Brian," I ask, feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Yes, I do." I pick my head up to look at him.

"He basically called me a whore! And he's right! I was with him and-" I start crying and Brian puts my head back on his shoulder.

"Shh, hun, it'll be all right. You are not a whore, okay? He's wrong." I take a few deep breaths before replying.

"Then what am I?" His heartbeat quickens.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on," he murmurs meaningfully. "You're smart, funny, incredible... perfect." I slowly pull back.

"I'm not perfect, Brian."

"Yes, you are. In my eyes, you are." He opens his mouth to say something else, but we hear running coming up the stairs.

"What happened with Zack," Matt asks, out of breath. Then he notices my red, puffy eyes. "Charlotte, what happened?"

"Zack gave Rodney a little Baker Beatdown. He finally got fed up with all his bullshit," Brian explains. "It scared Little Char." I smile slightly.

"I'm not a fan of fighting," I say. Matt's expression shows a sudden hint of anger or sadness, I'm not sure which one.

"Oh." He doesn't know what else to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
In case any of you doesn't get the whole "Baker Beatdown" thing, Zacky's last name is Baker. And beatdown cos... well, that's pretty obvious.
Comment :) I'll update on Tuesday. Thanks!
<3 - Katelyn