Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

I Hope That You Can Understand That This Is Not What I Had Planned

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my mood switching as soon as I saw Jon standing in the doorway with a small smile on his face.

"I can't come visit one of my friends? And my teammate?" He asked. He pushed past me, welcoming him inside the apartment.

I closed the door, and tried to restrain from glaring at him, "Austin's not here, he's out with Chrissy"

He nodded, "Actually, I wanted to visit you. Maybe talk, if you don't mind"

"What do you want to talk about Jon? The fact that maybe you kissed me last night? The fact that you woke up this morning and acted like absolutely nothing happened?" I was almost yelling at that point.

"I did kiss you last night," He pointed out, "And I only acted like nothing happened because you did."

"And I acted like nothing happened because you did" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm sorry" He said with a sigh, "I didn't mean to mess up or anything. I don't know, I just felt like it's something that should've happened"

I shook my head, "I don't know Jon. I need some time to think"

"Ashlee, I don't need any more time to think"

"What are you talking about Jon?" I asked confused.

"I know I have feelings for you. Haven't you realized I've been chasing you since I met you? There's so many times I wish I gave up, but I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't"

I shook my head, "Jon, I don't know. I really need time to think. I really didn't think you'd be here today. I thought I'd have more time to think. I'm sorry, that's really all I can say at this point"

"Right," He said a little dissapointed, "I got you"

I smiled lightly, "Jon, I'm not saying I don't have feelings for you, but also, I'm not saying I do. I'm just saying I need time to sort out my feelings, that's all"

He nodded, "I'm not Adam, Ash, remember that, okay?"

"Yeah, I will. Jon, I think you better go. It's getting really late, and you need to get up early tomorrow"

"Right," He began walking towards me, but then stopped in his tracks, "Goodnight Ashlee"

"You can hug me Jon, I won't see you for 3 days until me and Cristina fly to Philly for the game" I laughed.

He walked towards me again with a huge grin on his face and pulled me into his arms. After a while, he let go and smiled down at me, "See you at the game. Cheer really loud for me"

I smiled, "Wouldn't do anything less. Good luck Captain"

He hugged me one last time and walked out the door without another word. 3 days of hell begins now.

____

"I'm going to miss you" I said sadly to Pat and ruffled his hair.

He scrunched up his face and pulled me in for a hug, "I'm going to miss you too, but hey, I'll see you in 3 days"

"You might see me in 3 days" I mumbled into his shirt.

He pulled away from me and studied my face, "What are you talking about?"

I sighed, "Jon came over last night. He confessed that he likes me. He confessed, Pat. I'm so confused right now, I don't know what to do"

"I knew-" He began, but I quickly cut him off. I knew what he was going to say, and I didn't need to hear it for the hundreth time.

"Don't even say it Pat. Just don't. Atleast I'll get a break from something these 3 days" I made a disgusted face, "And those two sucking face. I'm sorry you have to deal with that. They're your problem now"

"Hey, Austin. Get a room!" Pat yelled, causing Austin and Chrissy to break apart, both of them clearly embarassed by the blush that was now forming on their cheeks.

I laughed, "I wish you were taking Rachel with you. Me and Cristina have to deal with her for 3 whole days. Without Brent to keep her busy. Do you know how much this sucks?"

He smirked, "Don't worry, I think she'll be more concerned with the fact that she doesn't have the attention she wants from Jonny boy"

I glared at him, "I hate you Pat"

He smiled, and pulled me in for another hug, "I love you Ashlee"

I smiled, "I love you too. Good luck. I'll see you in a couple of days"

He nodded. He walked towards Austin, and smacked him on the back of the head causing him and Chrissy to break apart for the second time today. Chrissy hopped into the car, and Austin walked over to me.

"I'm going to miss you kiddo" He said, smiling.

Austin and I haven't been seperated ever since I was born, Austin being the oldest. We were attached at the hip. This is the first time we would be away from each other in the longest time.

I laughed, "I'll miss you too Austin. Score a goal for me, please? If you play"

He nodded, "I'll be sure to trip a player, and then score a goal for you"

I laughed, "Like hell you will. You'll be suspended for a while"

He shrugged, "Think about what you're going to about Jon, alright? Don't worry about me or Pat, and don't worry about Rachel"

"How the hell did you know about that?"

"Jon called me last night. Just to keep me updated. Believe me, even if you don't think I hear about something, I do"

I rolled my eyes, "You are such a creep, Austin"

He smiled, and hugged me, "I love you. Be safe coming, okay?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine. I have Cristina. You be careful, please"

He let out a little nod, and grabbed his bags walking back to the car to meet up with Pat and Chrissy. I watched the car drive away, and waved until it was out of sight. I sighed, and walked back into the house.

I collapsed on the couch, and turned on the TV. I boredly watched it, paying absolutely no attention. I sat there for a couple of minutes before I noticed a piece of paper sitting on the table in front of me. I leaned foward to grab it and smiled when I read the words:

I swear I'll change your mind, See you at the game.
-Jon.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry it's short.
but i got 2 updates out tonight.
more will be for tomorrow(:
comment and subscribe please.
i got 10 stars, and i'm extremely happy. thank you to all my commenters and subscribers, it means alot.