Status: Active. Feedback would speed up the activeness.

I Swear I'll Change Your Mind

Merry Christmas Baby Pt. 2

"Ash, come here" Jon motioned for me to come into his room. I shrugged, and followed him. I sat on his bed, and he rummaged through his drawer for something.

"Close your eyes" He instructed when he turned around.

"Jon, what are you doing? What the hell is behind your back?" I said hesitant.

He smiled, "Nothing bad, just do it for me. Please?"

I sighed, and closed my eyes like Jon told me to. I heard him shuffling around, and then felt him place something in my hands which felt like a piece of paper, "Open"

I opened my eyes, and looked down at the piece of paper, "A plane ticket" I said as more of a question.

He nodded, "To where?"

I looked at it more closely and realized it was to Vancouver. Then I realized exactly what he meant.

"Jon..." I started, "you want me to go to Vancouver with you?"

He shook his head, "Not exactly. I know you can't leave Austin, and I figured you would want to visit your parents while I'm gone, so I want you to come to the gold medal game, you know, if we make it"

I smiled, "I'll definetly be there"

____

"Ashlee!" Patrick yelled, running full speed towards me. When he reached me, he pulled me into a giant hug, and picked me up.

"Ow, Pat, you can put me down now" I said in between laughs.

He set me down, and smiled at me, "Where's Jonny boy?"

I pointed my finger in the direction of Jon's car, and him grabbing luggage from the trunk, "Grabbing my bags"

He smiled in satisfaction, "Nice. Put him to work for a little while"

I laughed, "Where's Austin?"

"Right here" My brother smiled, appearing at the door. I smiled, and hugged him.

"I missed you" I mumbled into his sweatshirt.

"I missed you too, kid. Did you have fun with Jon? Are you pregnant? Do I have to kick his ass?"

I smiled, "Yes, no, and no" I laughed, "He's been well-behaved. Plus the bed we had to share was smaller than mine"

"Did you behave yourself?" I asked him, "Please tell me you didn't embarass poor Chrissy in front of her parents"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "No, I didn't. I was on my best behavior. But hey, I have your Christmas present waiting upstairs for you. And I already found mine from you" He grinned, "I love them by the way"

"Austin!" I smacked him in the back of the head, "Those skates weren't supposed to be opened until I came back"

He smiled innocently, "I couldn't help it. You're not good at hiding things, plus I needed them so me and Pat could practice"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Come on, I want my present"

He laughed, and ran upstairs to go grab my present from his room.

"So," Pat smirked. I almost forgot he was there, "You and Jon slept together?"

I rolled my eyes, "It's not what you think, Pat. It was smaller than my bed, and most of the time, it was really uncomfortable. There's a reason they call them single beds, you know, meant for one person"

He laughed, "I'm sure things were getting pretty close there"

"Shut up, will you?"

He shook his head, "Come on Ash, you know you want him"

"Definetly, let me go beg him right now" I said rolling my eyes, "Don't hold your breath, Pat"

He shrugged, and Austin came back downstairs with an envelope in his hand. He handed it to me and I opened it.

"We're going to see mom and dad?" I asked, "Since when do you want to see mom and dad?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. We haven't seen them for Christmas, and mom was pretty upset, so we might as well make her feel better"

I shrugged and Pat smiled, "Aww, mommy and daddy Martino, I wish you got me a ticket"

I patted his head, "You're going to be in Vancouver, idiot. I'll be sure to tell them to watch you on TV when you play"

He smiled, "That's all I'm asking"

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, well, I'm going to call Cristina, and see how she's doing. So, just tell Jon to carry everything into my room please?"

Austin nodded, and I ran upstais to my room to call Cristina, "Ashlee! Thank God you called me" She said frantically when she answered.

"What happened? Did Rachel finally jump off a cliff?" I joked.

"I wish" She sighed, "But no! Kris proposed to me on Christmas!"

"Oh my God, Cris, that's great!" I smiled, "I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks Ash. Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what do you need?"

"Will you be my maid of honor?"

I smiled, "Aww, I would love to!"

"Thank you so much Ash! I'll let you know all the details and everything"

"Alright, I'll talk to you later then"

I ended the call and leaned back on my bed happy to be home. Jon walked in after a couple of minutes, and set my bags down next to my door. He walked over to my bed and laid down next to me.

"You know, I'm going to miss this when I leave" He sighed.

I smiled, and turned around to face him, "Miss what? Laying down in a bed?"

He laughed, "No, being able to lay down in your bed or my bed with you"

I rolled my eyes, "Cute, Jon"

He smiled, and pulled me closer to him, "Yeah, I know. What'd Cristina say?"

I yawned and laid my head on his chest, "Kris proposed to her on Christmas. I thought that was the cutest thing ever. She wants me to be her maid of honor"

He smiled and ran his hands through my hair, "That's great. I'm happy for them"

"Mhmm" I replied, "Is it okay if I get some sleep? It's been a long day"

He nodded and kissed my hair, "Go ahead, I'll still be here"

I nodded and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so, this story is getting soo much longer than i originally planned, which isn't that bad, but i just don't want this thing to be 50 billion chapters.
so, things are going to start moving alot faster now, if that's okay with you guys, you're the readers.
comment and subscribe please? i appreciate it(: