Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter Two

I walked away from my two best friends and into my house to see a million boxes scattered all over the place with labels such as 'kitchen' and 'bathroom' then i saw one that caught my eye, one that said 'Anna-Belles Clothes'.
I stood in awe, until my parents walked into the lounge room
"WHAT THE SHIT?!" i screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?!" i screamed again
my mum sighed and my dad spoke up saying "Sweetie, I've got a new job"
"that's great dad, but we don't have to move i mean, i doubt your jobs that far away, you can just drive there right?" i questioned in hope.
"well, its a bit hard to drive across the ocean" my mum muttered
"WHAT?!" i yelled "WERE MOVING TO TASMANIA?! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! A JOBS A JOB ITS NOT THAT FUCKING IMPORTANT" i screamed
it was my dads turn to sigh this time "Sweetie, were not moving to Tasmania" my dad stated sweetly "uh, were not? well where then dad? en-fucking-lighten me" i spat
"Anna, were moving to a small place called Baltimore, Maryland in America, i got a job at Hopeless Records, you know that really famous record label, its a offer i cant turn down its just too amazing, and were all leaving in two days, weather you like it or not" dad stated.
"what the shit?! AMERICA?! WERE FUCKING MOVING TO AMERICA?!" by now i had tears running from my eyes, what were they trying to do were they seriously trying to ruin my whole life
"Hun, I'm sorry" my mum said "wow, yous must really fucking enjoy fucking up my life" i spat
"Anna, i think you need a fresh start anyways, away from all this drama" my dad stated, if i wasn't confused before, now i was completely confused, what was he talking about 'all this drama' what did he mean?
"what are you talking about?" i questioned, my mum sighed before saying "Anna, we know about Jay and Cooper, we think you need to get away from whatever is making you want to sleep around with all these guys and this is the perfect opportunity for you"
"oh my fucking god" i scoffed, "you don't know the whole fucking story, it was a stupid mistake" i stated, i couldn't believe they knew, i couldn't believe they were questioning me about it.
"people don't make mistakes like that, not in our family anyways, so were moving and that's that" my dad said sternly, i couldn't believe it.

I noticed my surfboard next to the door and grabbed it and ran out, as soon as i got out the door the tears started falling, i couldn't believe what he said, he was ashamed of me, they thought i was a slut, i was so busy running that i didn't notice someone behind me screaming my name until i got in the water and started paddling, i turned around to see that it was Jay, 'what the fuck does he want?!' i thought to myself, he hasn't spoken a word to me since the day after our drunken mistake at a party 2 months ago.

Jay finally paddled to me and i noticed how out of breath he was, he must have been chasing me for a while "whats wrong?" he questioned, i couldn't help but glare at him, he wants to know whats wrong? he didn't care about me after that night, he didn't even want to be friends with me anymore after that night "why the fuck would i tell you" i spat, the tears were coming down harder then before now "come on, you can talk to me" Jay replied softly "oh my fucking god, i cant fucking believe what I'm fucking hearing, what the fuck is wrong with people today" i spat.
"is it about you and Coop?" he questioned "oh my god, every things about sex with you isn't it" i stated, he shook his head and i started to paddle away but he grabbed my leg rope and tugged me back to him "I'm sorry" he stated softly "its a bit late for that Jay" i stated "what do you mean?" he questioned, i sighed "Jay, I'm moving to America, dad got a new job at Hopeless Record, tomorrows my last day and on top of that my parents think I'm the worlds biggest slut" i said softly, i don't know why i was actually being nice to him, maybe its because i only had two days left in this country and i wasn't going to waste it hating on people.
It was jays turn to sigh this time "I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry about your parents thinking your a slut, i know your not a slut, i mean you were a virgin before i came along and i know that the only person you've ever slept with other then me is Coop" this left me utterly confused "uh, um, how did you -" he cut me off "i could tell" he stated, "uh, so i acted like a virgin?" i stated in confusion "no no no, i could Fe -" this time i cut him off "okay, that was something i don't want to here" i stated "sorry" he muttered again "I'm also sorry about you and Coop, i mean i know you get way too out of control when your drunk and i really hope we can stay in contact when you move, i know Ive been horrible to you ever since that night but i really am sorry" he said, he looked truly sorry so i accepted his apology and paddled back to shore, i had to go see Summer and Caetlin, how was i supposed to tell them.

I ran to Summers because i knew that's were they would both be i got there in a total of 5 minutes due to how fast i ran there, when i got there i rang the door bell and Summer answered the door,
i was unaware of the tears that were running down my face until Summer pulled me into one of her massive bear hugs and was asking me to explain whats wrong, i motioned for us to go up to her room where Caetlin probably was so that i could explain to them both at the same time,
i sat on her bed and both girls started pestering me with questions
"tomorrows our last day together" i whispered "what?!" both girls asked at the same time "what are you talking about?!" Caetlin questioned, she was obviously panicked by what i just said
"dad got a new job" i whispered again "i-in A-a-America t-tomorrows our l-last d-day t-t-together" i stuttered out before breaking down in both my best friends arms.

What was i going to do without them? They were like my lifeline!

We sat on Summers bed for almost a whole hour before my dad called and demanded for me to get home due to it being late, i hugged both Summer and Caet before running home to get some sleep to have as much energy as possible for what comes tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
so im not sure about this chapter.
advice?
what do you people think?