Status: being written

Dreams Don't Always Have To Exist While The Sun's Down And Your Eyes Are Shut

Chapter Four

Alex's P.O.V

"Jack Fucking Hurry Up, we cant be late on our first day of recording with this new dude, he'll be pissed if he thinks he moved all the way from Australia for us if were late"

"coming coming coming" Jack screamed while jumping up and down, jeez is this guy ever not hypo.
"lets go then bro" i said while getting in the car
"so did this guy really move all the way from 'the down under'" jack asked excitedly "yeah hes from Australia, Matt said his daughter really 'pretty' which means shes a hot Australian chick" i stated while pulling into the driveway of the studio, "lets go do this shit. Zack Rian and Matt are already in".

We walked into the place where we would be recording and straight into the room we were told to go into, we were greeted by Ray Pierson who was in the room that Zack, Rian and Matt awaited us
"finally douche bags" Zack muttered "dude its not my fault Jack takes for fucking ever to get his damn shoes on" i stated making everyone in the room laugh, and just at that moment the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walked in and pulled Ray out of the room.

"apparently she slept around in Australia, Ray was saying something about her needing a fresh start here in America and to get over whatever made her want to do that, so don't tell him any thoughts you have of her, keep them between yourselves!" Matt stated.

"DAD FUCKING HELL, IF YOUR GOING TO BE LIKE THIS I SERIOUSLY WONT TALK TO YOU OR MUM, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO BE SOME SORT OF LOOSER OR SOMETHING, YOU CANT FUCKING MAKE ME GO TO AN ALL GIRLS SCHOOL, I'LL FUCKING DIE THERE DAD!" we heard her yell, which caused us all to stop talking and try to listen to there conversation, ray then sighed before speaking up "i know Anna but i think you need a break from boys" "WHAT THE SHIT DAD!? I WAS DRUNK, I DIDN'T SLEEP AROUND! I SLEPT WITH TWO GUYS DAD WHEN I WAS DRUNK IT WAS A MISTAKE YOU CANT STOP ME FROM BEING FRIENDS WITH GUYS DAD" "you slept with Jay and Coop both, they were best friends Anna!" and at that moment she walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey I'm Anna-Belle and yous are?" she questioned with the most amazing Australian accent ever "I'm Alex, that's Rian, Zack, Jack and our manager Matt, Rian, Zack, Jack and I are in All Time Low" i stated "oh cool, we should all hangout one day, go to the beach or something y'know" she said "um, sure but you do realize its the middle of winter here right?" i questioned, I'm guessing she did "ugh, god i fucking miss Australia" she muttered "No offense to yous i mean, yeah sure Americas cool, but i just want to go home" she stated loud and clear for Ray who was just walking in the door to hear "Anna Out" he said sternly while pointing to the door "oh but why father, i was having a lovely chat to the guys here, i was thinking of actually stealing Alex here and going for a quickie y'know" she said while getting up and sitting on my lap, great she had to drag me into this.
"Anna get out of here, your not going anywhere near these guys okay" Ray stated as if he actually thought she was being serious or thought she would fuck one of us sooner or later, the look on Anna-Belles face made me want to hug her, it looked as if she was going to burst into tears right there, "it was a fucking joke dad, i hate you, i hate how you and mum both think I'm some massive slut, I'm not dad. I'm fucking not! don't expect me to talk to you or mum you've ruined my life enough" she stated before running out, I'm positive i seen a tear run down her face, i felt so sorry for her.

"right, Drums First, Rian?" Ray Question "Yep here, lets go do this" rian said while pumping his fist in the air before following ray into the recording booth to set up his drums.

"Finally, dude what the fuck was that? did yous see how heart broken she looked?" i questioned Matt, Zack and Jack. "i know man, I'm pretty sure i seen tears coming out as she ran out the door, i think one of us should go 'get coffee' and see if shes still around" Zack stated, "I'll do it" i said before getting up and walking away from them.

I was halfway out when i heard a voice that sounded like an angel singing in one of the booths, i stood quiet and listened to the lyrics and the sound of her voice, i knew it was her. it had to be her.

I'm sorry for the person I became.
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to change.
I'm ready to try and never become that way again
'cause who I am hates who I've been.
Who I am hates who I've been.

I talk to absolutely no one.
Couldn't keep to myself enough.
And the things bottled inside have finally begun
to create so much pressure that I’ll soon blow up.

I heard the reverberating footsteps
sinking up to the beating of my heart,
and I was positive that unless I got myself together,
I would watch me fall apart.

And I can’t let that happen again
‘cause then you’ll see my heart
in the saddest state it’s ever been.

This is no place to try and live my life.


Her lyrics were beautiful, i had to go in there, "hey" i said as i opened the door to see her in tears "hey hey hey, whats wrong?" i cooed as i closed the door behind me and ran over to her "i fucking hate him, i hate him so much" she said as she cried into my shoulder "he makes out that I'm such a slut, he doesn't know anything, it was twice, sure they were best friends but i didn't know any better i was drunk and now he and mum are both ashamed of me, i cant stand it" "i don't think your a slut, don't listen to what he says, just be yourself and enjoy your life here, even if he says he doesn't want you to get to know us, i think we should hang out one time, you seem cool" i said as she calmed down

"are you busy now?" she questioned, i sighed knowing that i was but i knew i could get out of it and decided i would "I'll be right back" i stated as i walked out the door and into the studio the guys were in, "i think I'm gonna head home, I'm not recording today anyways and i feel like shit man, i had one sip of my coffee and almost threw it back up" i stated, Jack being Jack got all skeptical about it "so wheres your coffee now? you went to get coffee but didn't come back with any?" he stated, "i chucked it out, almost made me vomit, anyways I'm out, catch ya later" and with that i was out the door and back into the studio Anna-Belle was in.

"so what are we doing today?" i questioned her.
♠ ♠ ♠
the lyrics are not made up.
they are from Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" by Relient k

im not sure on this chapter.
my brains failing due to it being 2:47 in the morning y'know!
i think ill delete this tomorrow and re-write the whole chapter.
tell me if you think otherwise.

p.s things are going to get messed up in Annas life soooon