Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

The Party Scene

After much anticipation from Kara and I both, we were getting ready for the party. We were mostly excited because this was the first party I would be going to with them since I first moved here. More so I think she enjoyed dressing me up like her own personal life-size barbie doll way too much.

She made me dress up in the outfit we got from the store.

What she had picked out for me was a light grey shirt with a flower on one side of the straps and a black under shirt with some greyish-white skinny jeans. I picked out my favorite zipper cuffed bracelet, a black heart shaped ring, and some purple converese with black studs on them.

For herself she had a purple buffalo plaid tank top, a black under shirt and some skinny jeans. She had a cuffed bracelet with black and purple studs, a lace encased ring and some grey ballet flats with little bows on them.

Now she was doing my make up and my hair.

I looked in the mirror, I had to admit I looked great. My make up was light and yet I never looked so amazing. I looked a thousand times better. She left my hair straight and simple, but pulled some of it back into a small braid.

As she was finishing her own make up we started talking.

"Raine if you don't think Alex likes you, get a load of his face after he sees you tonight." She whispered as we walked down the hall tword the stairs. The guys were downstairs waiting for us.

"Oh whatever." I said laughing.

"Seriously" Kara said smilng, "Watch his reaction."

And I did we got to the bottom step and when he saw me his jaw nearly went to the floor, and his eyes looked about ready to pop out of his sockets.

Jack took in his look and poked him in the ribs and he regained his composure.

I walked over to them as Jack was smirking at Alex for the little staring accident.

"Hiya!" I said, I was really happy and I had absolutly no idea why.

"Hey. Raine you look amazing." Alex said smirking, "Oh and by the way," he looked down at my feet and up again to my eyes, "nice shoes."

"Thanks." I smiled while blushing.

The way he was looking at me made chills run down my spine.

God why does he have such a big effect on me?

Do I have to explain it?

Yes

You fucking like him thats why.

No....

Yes.

No.

YES

Fine! I like Alex-fucking-Gaskarth!

Glad to know you think so too!

We began walking to the car.

The drive was mostly silent and soon we were at the party.

We walked inside and almost instantly % was greeted to smell of alcohol and many other things.

Everybody seemed to disappear almost as instantly as when we got to the door. I did the most sensable thing and went to the table containing drinks. I gabbed myself a red plastic cup and drank some of the familliar liquid. When I looked back up I came face to face with an awestruck looking Brandon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Raine and Kara

sorry this took so long hopefully i will start updateing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more. comment like always and you shall recieve a faster update and a longer one, sorry this is so filler-ish! (: