Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Flirting With Disaster

I looked at Brandon who was staring at me with an almost identicle expression to Alex's.

And for some reason I found myself smirking at this.

He walked over to me and smirked himself.

"Heya Raine."

"Hey." I smiled and took another sip of my drink.

"What brings you to this place?" He said looking me up and down.

I felt that familiar blush creep into my cheeks at his stare. "Kara practically dragged me over here." I rolled my eyes.

"Really?"

"Mhm she pretty much made me dress up in this," I said gestureing to my outfit, which was unnecissary as he was already staring.

"Well remind me to thank her." He replied smilng crookedly.

"Oh shut up." I shoved him in the shoulder.

"No really, you look totally amazing."

"Uhm, thanks..." I replied not looking at him, for i was staring at the floor.

"You're very welcome."

There was a short awkward silence. and we continued talking.

***

A while later we both had our fair share of drinks and I felt just about willing to talk about anything, although I knew it was because I was practically drunk off my ass, and williing to do anything as well.

"So...how are things?" I asked trying to start a conversation, as my words slurred a little.

"Good, and yourself?"

"Alright I'm a little confused about somethings though..."

"Ah. What seems to be the problem?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing.

what are you doing!?

What!?

You might as well freaking tell him you like Alex!

But I can trust him!

How do you know that!?

Because-what has he ever done to hurt me?

Nothing! But that can always change!

Yeah yeah...

Against my better judgement I told him anyway. Basically I let the alcohol do the talking.

"Well I kind of like Alex...and sometimes I get this feeling that he likes me too, but then there are times when not so much..." I confessed my words slurring very badly as I blurted this out all very fast.

"Ah I see what you mean, like by that." he said pointing to where Alex stood attatched to some blonde at the lips.

I stared, as they made their way up the stairs. everything about this girl was fake, she was fairly drunk, and I wondered what the heck he was doing with her, as he was obviously not very drunk himself.

A pang of jealousy hit my chest. well if he wants to have some fun so can I.

Brandon looked at me with some compassion in his eyes.

"C'mon lets go get your mind off of this." He said as he offered me his hand and led me up the stairs as well. I stumbled a few times, as was to be expexted since I was so tipsy.

I smiled, I had enough common sense to know where this was going as he closed the door to the room and sat next to me on the bed.

He grinned and looked me full on in the eyes, and they flashed to my lips for the fraction of a second.

I smiled knowing what was to come next, as he smirked and began to lean forward.

My heart nearly skipped a beat.

Brandon was going to kiss me.

Our lips met, and soon enough we were makeing out very fiercely thanks to all the alcohol on my part. I probably wouldn't remember any of this in the morning. Shit I hardly knew what I was doing.

And then, all of a sudden, the door crashed open.
♠ ♠ ♠
i am very excited for this story, i enjoy writing it very much. Comment as always. feedback makes me smile (: