Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

These Images That Fill My Head

Raine P.O.V

I woke up, though I didn't open my eyes. I had a massive headache, as a few blurry memories came back from the night before. It was then that I realized someone's arm was wrapped securely around my waist, and there was a quiet steady breathing in my ear.

My heart skipped a beat, almost stopping in the process. My eyes flashed open and I found I was fully clothed next to a sleeping Alex.

Oh thank god.

But wait...you're sleeping next to Alex! the voice taunted.

So?...whatever!

Yeah that's right

I turned around slowly to look at him. His mouth was slightly open, and there was a faint snoring coming from his mouth. He looked so peaceful. There was some of his hair covering his chestnut eyes. I gently moved it.

I looked at the clock on the bed side table. It read 11:45. I turned back to find him smirking at me his arms still around my tiny self.

"Hey" he said quietly.

"Hey."

"How are you?" he said smiling slightly now.

"Eh...I've been better." My nose wrinkled.

His smile faded, no doubt remembering something that happened. "Do you remember anything that happened last night? I could tell you were pretty smashed."

"Er....honestly?...Not really why? What did I do?"

His eyebrows furrowed "Um..er...it...uh..."

For once he was tounge tied

"Just tell me. It can't be that bad?"

"Uh...I...um found you..."

"Found me what?" I laughed, "Dancing on a table with a lampshade on my head? Just tell me."

"Er...kissingbrandon."

He said it so fast it took me a while to figure out what he said.

"Um...really?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mhm." his eyes narrowed. He looked kind of ashamed.

I chuckled. "What did you do?"

I swear his cheeks turned slightly crimson. "I...well...let's just say his nose will always be just a little bit more crooked from now on..."

I looked at him dissapprovingly.

"Alex..."

"Listen, you didn't know what you were doing...or where it was going...and he certainly did."

Little did he know I had every idea what I was doing.

"And boy, did he want to go where it was going..."

"Oh well let's just try to forget about all this..." I faintly blushed.

"Alexander!" his mom shouted.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

"I have pancakes and eggs!"

"OKAY BE DOWN IN A MINUTE!"

"Dude, I love your mom's cooking. And those are my favorites!" I said happily. Though I still had the slight headache I ignored it, and suppressed those memories.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Alex laughed. "You better get your ass down there before I do!" He jumped up.

I got up just as quickly and booked it out to the kitchen. God knows how much he can eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i take forever sometimes (: