Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Why?

I was sitting down in my pajamas watching some pointless sitcom, when my phone rang.

Honestly, I thought it was going to be Brandon, but instead it was Alex.

Hey! HAPPY FREAKING 18 BIRTHDAY! :-D Alex texted me.

Woah. Thank you. :) I told him back.

Welcome. ;) Soooooooo what are you doing today?

Oh the dreaded question.

What do I tell him?


Tell him the truth! prompted my conscience.

But he'll be pissed!

Would you rather have him find out by accident and get mad at you?

But!-

GOD. JUST DO IT!

I told him the truth and surprisingly, he didn't get angry.

Oh cool :)He said.

Woah. Did he really just say that?

I read it about three times before I actually grasped what he had said.

So you're not angry? I asked disbelieving.

No, I believe you - that you guys are just friends. Either way it's your choice who you hang out with, and I respect that. :) Alex told me in return.

Wow he really said that.

Wow Alex. Thank you. :) I said.

No problem. He said.

We texted a while until Brandon called me.

"Uh hey Brandon."I said.

"Hey, Raine. So what movie do you want to see?"

"Uhhh...You pick." I told him a little unknowingly. I didn't even know what movies were showing. Am I that out of it?

"Okay...How about for lack of a better movie - Alice In Wonderland?" He asked.

"Yeah that sounds good." I smiled, I'm sure he could hear it in my voice. "That always used to be my favorite movie when I was younger."

He chuckled. "Great. I'll come to get you at....let's say 4:30?"

"Sounds good." I thought about the dinner, figuring the movie was about two hours long we'd be back at about 6:30 or so. Just in time to get home for dinner.

We hung up and the rest of the afternoon passed really quickly. Before I knew it I had to start getting ready. I chose to wear a grey shirt with black on the straps and a belt below my bust line, a pair of jeans, some bow earrings a necklace, some bracelets, and my cat hoodie. I usually never get to wear that hooide since it has short sleeves, but today was really nice, so that put me in a better mood.

I ran down the stairs and to my parents.

"Hey mom, dad." They looked up at me from what they were doing and looked at me intently. "I'm going to watch a movie with my friend Brandon. is that okay?"

My mother smiled, "Sure honey, will you be back in time for dinner?"

"Yeah." She smiled wider.

"Okay."

A thought struck my mind. What if they don't show up?

"Hey" I hesitated. "Are you guys going to be here for tonight?"

"Hon, we wouldn't miss your birthday for anything." My mother smiled softly. "Promise."

I was about to say something, thought better of it, and then the door bell rang.

I ran over there and saw Brandon through the window. I opened it and he pulled me along with him to his car, the whole time almost never taking his eyes off of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i'ts exteremly filler-ish. :/ I left my notebook with all my ideas and everything at school in my locker. :/ expect another update as soon as i get it back though :)

Raine's outfit

oh---and i don't mean to be like all those other people who are always saying 'read my story plzzzzzzz?' but i have two other stories i'm writing and would like as much feed back as possible.

And Yet...I Can't Make Myself Admit That I Love You...

(nevergiveup10 my friend is helping to write this, go love her story as well :))

Her story: Me+Him= A Life In Hell, Sorry But i'm Not Interested.

And finally the last story i will bother you with: Whatever Happened To A Simple 'i Love You'?