Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

Guitar lesson

Things were a little bit better now...The beatings continued, but I was at least happy that I had Alex and Jack back in my life. I was sitting at home bored and alone. Things couldn't be anymore boring, Jack was out of town, and I was bored. Gosh there's nothing worse than being bored without a crazy Jack to keep you unbored.

My phone rang as I thought about that. turns out it was Alex. Funny he seemed to be the only one who ever texted me.

Hey I know this is sudden. but do you want a guitar lesson? :D He asked me.

I Smiled to myself.Suree (:

Kk be there in about fifteen minutes.

Alrighty

Can't wait.

In less than the time he told me he was here, guitar in hand.

I opened the door to him happily he smiled at me, set down his guitar and hugged me. This was the first time we had hung out since I began avoiding him.

He spun us around and I ignored the pain in my side from the bruise that was barely beginning to fade.

"Hey, Raine, I missed you," he said into my ear as we stayed hugging.

"I missed you too." I said smiling at how gentle he was to me, the feeling I missed do much.

I breathed in his scent. He still smells as good as I remembered.

We pulled away and walked into the living room hand in hand.

He sat down and told me to sit on the end of the bigger couch of the two.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked him as he placed the guitar on my lap in my hands.

"Okay, these are the strings and under each string, there are frets," He pointed to the little brass colored bumps under the heavy strings.

I nodded.

"And each string is called a different name." He explained to me which were which and what the notes were within each of those. So far I got that,
"And now for the harder part, chords are a combination of notes on any of the strings together to make a chord."

I kind of go that.

He explained to me what a C chord should sound like, telling me what to hold down and strum.

I have to tell you, I failed, I failed hard.

I was laughing and so was he as I was trying to do it for the upteenth time.

"Okay you know what let me help you." He said laughing, as he came and put his arms around me using his hands over mine to place them correctly. The he lifted my arm and strummed it.

I smiled, and looked at him, as he was staring at me with this slight smile on his face. He looked in my eyes for the slightest of a second and then our smiles dropped a little, and Alex leaned in. The guitar fell to the floor as Alex pressed his warm lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D i love this chapter