Too Much Of You Is Never Enough.

I Don't Know Why I Care

Alex's P.O.V.

What. The. Fuck.

"Why is Raine with Brandon?" I said to Jack, disdain coloring my voice.

"I dunno dude. Let's go see what he's up to," he replied, "And...dude why are you so mad?"

Thats a good question...why am I so mad?

Oh! You liiike her! The voice taunted.

No! I don't

Surrrre you don't.

We were about to run over there, when we saw something that put me even more on edge.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Dude, maybe 'cause I figured that would happen," I said frustrated. At this moment I wanted nothing more than to go and punch him right in the face.

That had to be why...right?

I glanced to Jack who had a very...shocked look on his face. If my emotions were displayed on my face as clearly as they felt, I'm sure I look angry.

Okay angry is an understatement.

I should look fucking pissed as hell.

We continued over on our way to her locker. As I looked at her face I could see a faint blush on the apples of her cheeks.

"Hey guys," she said nervously, obviously trying to pass it off as though nothing had happened.

Clearly she wasn't succeeding,

"Hey." Jack said, "So what...what was that all about...?" He finished raising an eyebrow.

"Er...uhh..." She tried to say something, anything to get me to say something in return. As she was pulling stuff out and putting some away.

"Why the hell did Brandon kiss you?" Jack said in a rush. The waves of anger were still rolling off me.

"It...it was just on the cheek..." Raine said, trying to make sense of what happend, just as much as we were. She stopped moving things around to face us.

"Is there...is there anything going on between you two?" I said in a hard voice.

"No...not at all!" She said trying to clear things up.

"But you do know he is flirting with you?" Jack questioned.

"Uhh, no. Like I told you before, I have no experience with boys..." she said slightly blushing. "Isn't that why you guys were acting so protective?"

She brought up a good point.

That must be why I was so pissed, right?

"Jacky? Are you mad at me?" she said slightly frowning.

At the tone of her voice, his features immidiately changed from shocked to very soft.

He's like a brother to her. I thought inwardly smiling.

"No, of course not. I juat don't want to see you get hurt by him." Jack said.

She nodded her frown went away. "Alex are you angry with me?"

She looked at me hopefully.

How could I ever be?

"Yes." I said not looking at her.

She clicked her tounge. "Aww c'mon."

She put down her backpack and came to where I was. Raine wrapped her arms around my torso and laid her head on my chest. She looked at me, her blue eyes bright. "Please. don't be mad."

I sighed, "Alright fine." She smiled.

My mood doing a complete turn around I asked her,"What are you doing today?"

She thought for a moment. "Err...Nothing, why?"

"I was thinking maybe we could do something." I smirked.

"Something meaning...?"

"You'll see."

"Hello? Love Birds?" Jack said jokeingly.

"We're not fucking love birds!" We both shouted at him. We glanced down and realized her arms were still around me. She side-stepped and blushed.

"Yeah, sure you're not." He winked at Raine.

I punched him in the shoulder. "Shut up dude."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! another chapter! I have plans for this story which is really strange, cuz i never have plans. yeah i'm psyched. sorry this is kinda filler-ish. i may update again tonite, we'll see how that goes.

oh and i'm super happy, thanks to Kouki for my first comment! WOOT WOOT! ^-^

~Miranda