Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

010.

“Troy, I am begging you! Please come with me to the movies.” I said over the phone as he coughed.

“Do you not hear what I sound like? I’m not going to sit in that dumb ass theater and cough my ass off while people are trying to watch a gay movie.” He said, talking with a stopped up nose as I rolled my eyes.

“Troy…” I sighed.
“What?” He sighed back.
“If you loved me you would get your ass together and come with me.” I said as I heard him laugh and then cough again.

“Don’t try to pull that shit with me, Marcy. Of course I love you and you know it, but…If you really loved me you wouldn’t make me go.” I heard him say with a sad voice.

“Fine.” I pouted, looking through my closet for something decent to wear to the movies.

“I’m sorry, Marcy. Call me later and tell me how everything went.” He said as I nodded and sighed again.

“Alright.” I said and hung up on him, throwing my phone on my bed.

Times like these I wish I could just crawl in a dark hole and die.

I felt like I couldn’t breathe and my heart was beating 100mph. I wonder if any girl in the world felt the way I felt like just now?

I yanked my ripped Capri jeans out of my closet and my yellow cami. I jogged to the bathroom and got In the shower, taking a quick one. I got out and put my outfit on and did my make-up and hair.

The whole time my hands were shaking and my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest and run away.

I put on my converses and hair sprayed my hair. It was time to go meet Lisa, Jack, Jenny, and…Alex. I put on my hope necklace and walked out of my room and downstairs where I found my parents on the couch watching some action movie.

“What time do you think you’ll be home?” My mom asked, her eyes still glued to the TV screen.

“Um, in about two hours…I think?” I muttered, walking over to the door and grabbing my money, stuffing it in my pocket.

“Alright. Have fun and be careful driving!” My mom called as I nodded and shut the door, getting in my car and driving off to the movie theaters in downtown Baltimore.

When I arrived a lot of people were in the parking lot and the list of the movies that were being shown were along the top part of the ticket booth.

I gulped and got out of my car, walking slowly up to the ticket booth where I saw Lisa…Just Lisa?

I didn’t know what to say so I stood beside her looking up at all the list of movies.

“Oh, hey! So glad you could come…Alex and Jack are inside waiting on Jenny. We’re seeing…Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.” She said sweetly and a pang of jealousy poked me inside…She was perfect. The way she smiled. Her hair…her skin. No wonder Alex was madly in love with her. Or was it just for the sex?

I could never compare to her…

“Okay. Cool.” I spoke softly, getting out my money and heading up there, paying for my ticket as did Lisa.

We met Jack, Alex, and Jenny inside…It was very awkward I had to admit. I can’t believe I am doing this with them…Without Troy by my side to defend me if anything bad happens…

Now it’s just me…with them.

Alex gave me a half smile and so did Jenny. They all looked like they felt sorry for me. Hopefully Troy didn’t tell anyone and it didn’t get around the school. Troy would never do that…I know him. I trusted him.

“You guys ready?” Jenny asked in a perky voice as we all nodded and I followed behind Jack and Jenny while Lisa and Alex walked behind me. I felt all alone…I felt like the third wheel. Well, technically I was.

Whatever you do, Marcy…Don’t leave…As much as you want to. You can’t. They will just see that you’re weak…You cannot leave.

We walked into the theater. I followed Jack and Jenny up the stairs and to the back row that was dark. I sat by Jack and Alex sat by me with Lisa on the other side…Great. I shouldn’t be here I should just leave. No, Marcy! You can’t…you just can’t. Get a grip. You can do this.

We all sat in silence except for Jenny who was talking to Jack and he was making her laugh all the time…Lisa was whispering something to Alex and I heard a smile in his voice when he turned to her and responded.

Me…I sat there….Alone…

The lights dimmed and the previews started to play…People laughed. Except for me. People talked. Except for me. People smiled…Except for me, Marcy Ann Becker.

The movie started and I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Jenny lay her head on Jack's shoulder. I looked over to my righ to see Alex with his arm around Lisa…I bit my lip and looked down at my ripped Capri jeans. I started picking at them more…I couldn’t sit here for almost like what two to three hours? In total pain and misery.

I then felt like I was going to puke. I slid down in my seat and tried to hold it, but I couldn’t…I had to puke right then and there. I got up and hopped over some seats and jogged down the stairs and to the bathroom.

I pushed open a stall and went inside, kneeling down and puking my guts up.

I felt the lump come up my throat and the tears sting my eyes. I should just go. They weren’t worth it…

I got up and wiped my mouth off with some toilet paper. I looked at myself in the mirror and dried my tears. I walked out of the bathroom slowly where I saw Alex looking clueless…trying to find me…

His eyes landed on me…and he looked like he was in relief. We were the only ones in the big hallway. Everyone was in their movie except for a clean up guy who was sweeping the floors.

“Marcy, you okay?” He asked, coming toward me as my mouth parted slightly. I didn’t know how to respond to that.

“No, Alex. I’m not.” I replied in a shaky voice as I felt the tears sting my eyes again.

“You…wanna talk about it?” He asked as I sniffed and nodded, sitting down on a bench in between two poles and two trash cans. He sat down beside me and watched me as my bangs fell in front of my damp eyes.

“Alex…” I paused, looking up into his curious brown eyes.

He didn’t say anything…He was waiting on me.

“I have something to tell you…And maybe this time you could actually care…” I whispered as tears flew down my cheeks and he nodded and leaned in a little bit more to me, making my heart flutter. I can’t believe I still have feelings for him after everything he has done.

“What is it, Marcy?” He asked in a low calm voice.

“This is a really big sucky fucked up chapter in my life…And it might ruin yours.” I said, looking in his eyes as he arched his eyebrow down at me and he grabbed my hand, making me gulp.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

I felt like I couldn’t breath. I had to tell him now or never…Now or never…

“Alex…” I sobbed, looking away from him as he touched my cheek and brought it back to his face.

“Marcy, hey, hey…look at me. What’s going on?” He asked, getting closer to where I could feel his warm breath on my face.

I looked at him in the eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks.

“What is going on?” He asked quietly as I nibbled my lip and looked down at my converses and then back up in his brown eyes.

“I’m…pregnant.” I whispered as his eyes went from worried to shocked…He looked scared and sad. It looked as if his whole life flashed before his eyes.

“I’m so sorry, Marcy.” He said as he let his hand slowly off my cheek.
“Yeah…” I whispered, still trying to get his attention. I don’t even think he knew it was his yet.
“No wonder Troy has missed school. You were lying about him being sick weren’t you?” Alex asked as my mouth parted slightly.

Oh, God.

“Alex…It’s not Troy’s…” I said, shaking my head.
“Then who’s is it?” He asked, arching his eyebrow down at me.
“It’s yours.” I said as more tears slid down my cheeks and he chuckled and shook his head.
“This is a joke right?” He still had that funny look on his face as I shook my head. He knew it wasn’t a joke. He just couldn’t bring himself to believe it though.

“I’m so sorry.” I whispered, getting up and leaving him there. I was almost to the doors and past the arcade before I heard my name being called.

“Marcy! Marcy! Wait!” He yelled as I turned around slowly. I couldn’t stop crying.
“What?” I whispered as he took a deep breath before speaking.
“Now what?” He asked, still breathing heavily.

“We wait.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Marcy's Outfit.

Please comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3