Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

09.

I sat there staring...Just staring at him. I don't think he noticed. I poked my eye out from behind my locker door, watching him put Lisa's pretty blonde hair behind her ear. She giggled and blushed like any girl would do if they were being touched by him.

Doesn't he see me staring him down like a hawk?

I grabbed my notebook and binder and slammed my locker door, walking slowly down the crowded hallway full of high schoolers....Troy wasn't here today. He was sick.

I passed Jenny as I watched Jack pick her up and spin her around by her skinny little waist. It felt like everything was going in slow motion...If only I could press pause.

I edged my way through every one who were laughing and talking and having a good morning...except for me, Marcy Ann Becker.

I gulped and made my way to my first hour.

I sat in my desk next to the empty one which was Troy's...I hated when he wasn't here. Now I don't have no one to sit with at lunch or talk to since me and Jenny weren't speaking anymore.

My attitude has changed totally towards life...I didn't care anymore about anything. Now that I know I am pregnant with his baby makes everything worse...I haven't even told my mom and dad yet.

I'm too afraid. I mean who wouldn't be? Getting pregnant this young in age and having to tell your parents...They will be so disappointed in me. Especially now that I got pregnant by Alex...The jerk.

I saw him walk in the door with his muscular arm around Lisa Ruocco. He smirked and let his arm off of her as he cupped his hands over his mouth and yelled something out the door at Jack...

"Pussy!" I heard Jack yell back as Alex laughed and walked in just slowly walking by me...Like I was invisible.

I didn't like him doing this...I wanted him to speak to me to tell me everything would be okay. But with Alex you never know when he's serious.

The bell rang as people scurried into the room and took their seats before they got a tardy and had to be sent to detention. I don't think Ms. Miller would even notice anyway...She's too busy playing solitaire on her laptop at her desk.

After a while the class started whispering and talking to each other while I sat up in my desk all alone staring at Troy's empty desk. Why did the fucker have to be sick today?

I rolled my eyes and leaned a little bit more on my desk while Ms. Miller got up and smiled at the whole class. She needs a little fixing up and I would be glad to give her a few tips with make-up and hair. Maybe a little less pink blush and her hair needs to be taken down out of that ugly bun.

I nibbled my lip as her eyes landed on me and she grabbed some papers and handed them to me as I gulped.

"Can you pass those out for me, Ms. Becker?" She smiled, putting her hands on her hips as I nodded slowly and got up from my seat, facing the whole Senior class.

Alex stared at me with his chocolate brown eyes while I walked down the isle and handed everyone a paper and then I passed Mark...The football jockey.

And surprisingly his big foot was out in the isle. I slowly fell as the papers flew every where and I heard quiet laughs all around the room while Ms. Miller said something to the class that I didn't quite understand. Then I saw a hand in front of me as I looked up slowly and there was Alex with a warm smile on his face.

"Here. Let me help you." He muttered, helping me stand as he picked up the papers and handed them to me.

I managed to mutter a "Thanks" before he sat back down next to Lisa again.

I continued to pass them out and then sat back down in my desk. My face was still red from the fall. Why does this stuff always happen to me? I haven't done shit to no one.

I gripped my pencil while Ms. Miller started teaching. I couldn't think and my stomach was churning from morning sickness. I felt like I couldn't breathe and I had a major headache.

I just wished this class would be over with already.

Finally after I stopped staring at the clock the bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom while Ms. Miller said something about homework. I rolled my eyes and walked slowly out of the classroom and to my locker. I did my combination and threw my books inside. I didn't want to go to next hour and face Alex once again...

But I knew I had to...I had no choice and if I kept on skipping out on class just because I felt sick my teachers would call my parents and then they would find out that I was pregnant. Of course I would have to tell them sometime. Just not today.

I took a deep breath and walked even slower then usual to my next class...Where Alex would be. He sat behind me in this class...Which made me really nervous. It made me want to puke...

When I walked in he was already there, sitting behind that empty desk that would soon be filled by me...

He gave me a half smile as I nodded to him and took my seat. Why was he so early to this class? Usually he's mainly always late to every class unless Lisa is by his side leading him...And he would follow after her like a lost little puppy dog that doesn't know where the fuck he's going.

I gulped and put some of my black hair behind my ear and stared at the green empty chalk board in front of me.

I licked my dry lips and tried to get rid of that nauseous feeling I had inside of me, but it wouldn't go away...because I was pregnant and there is a little living human inside of me...

I felt a tap on my shoulder, but I didn't dare to turn around...I waited for a minute and then he tapped my shoulder again. I still didn't turn around. I couldn't face him.

"Marcy? Can we talk?" He asked me and then finally I gave in and turned around to meet his brown eyes.

"What about?" I asked, gripping the sides of my desk as my palms started to get sweaty and my heart sped up.

"Um,-." He was cut off by the bell and more people coming in the room.

I stared at him for a very long time as he tried to read my expression to find out what was wrong with me...but he didn't have the slightest clue. I turned back around in my seat and faced the board that whole hour. Not once turning around to see or talk to Alex Gaskarth...

~

I sat there staring down at my salad. I stabbed my fork over and over again at the small red tomato. I was angry. I was sad. And most of all I was depressed. When you have some guy's baby in your stomach and he loves another girl you would feel very depressed too...believe me.

I nibbled my lip as I felt a presence. I looked up from my salad and saw Alex standing there and his whole table looking over here at me.

"May I help you?" I asked him, letting my fork go as it fell over into my tray.

"Yeah, can we talk?" He asked, sitting down from the chair across from me as I sighed and nodded.

"Speak." I muttered.
"I was wondering...Well, Lisa and Jenny were wondering-." I cut him off.
"Spit it out." I said through clenched teeth as he stared down at my tray with his brown eyes and then up at me.

"Do you wanna go out with us...to the movies on Friday?" He smiled as I rolled my eyes.
"Who's all coming?" I asked.
"Jenny, Jack, me and Lisa." He said as I shook my head.

"Forget it. I am not being some stupid fucking third wheel so I can just sit and watch you all make-out." I said doing finger quotes as his table continued to watch us and Jenny had her eyes glued on me.

"Hey! Who said we would be making out?" Alex smirked as I shook my head and ran my tongue over my teeth.

"I'm not going..." I whispered, trying not to cry. I needed to tell him! I just had to before it was too late!

"Oh, come the fuck on, Marcy. It'll be fun. And you can bring that guy along that you always hang out with." Alex smiled as I met eyes with him.

"Troy?" I said as he nodded. "Troy's sick with the flu and I don't think he will be better by tomorrow, Alex." I said in a stern voice as everything turned silent except for the voices around us in the lunch room.

"I wish you would come." He said in a perky voice as I leaned more back in my seat and continued to shake my head. I'm not giving in! I will not give in! I hate him! I hate him! I hate Alex Gaskarth!

"No. You don't. Stop playing games with me, Alex. I know you...I know what your game is. Don't hurt another girl because you already hurt this one." I said, getting up from the table and grabbing my tray, heading for the trash cans. I threw my tray away and walked past the lunch room as Alex stared and I wiggled my fingers at him.

"Buh bye." I mouthed.

And I meant it...
♠ ♠ ♠
Did Marcy really mean it? Yes or no? What do you think?

Comment and I will update again and not take as long! :] Love ya, guys!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3