Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

011.

“Troy! You’re back!” I squealed, slamming my locker and hugging him tight as he pulled away from me and coughed into his arm.

“I’m sorry.” I muttered as he shrugged and sniffed.

“That bitch gave me a cold.” He whispered, pointing to some pretty blonde girl laughing with her friends.

“Huh?” I mumbled.

“I made out with her a week and a half ago in the locker room. She said she had a cold, but I didn’t care. I mean who would when you are full on touching the bitch’s breast?” He smirked, looking at her and then down at me in my sad eyes when I saw Alex come into the school doors with Lisa right behind him.

“Oh, um, yeah…So you told him?” Troy said, lowering his voice and opening his locker, throwing his books in as I nodded.

“And what did the Douche say?” He asked, arching his thick eyebrow as I sighed and leaned up against my locker as Troy watched me with his bright blue eyes.

“He said…“Now what?” I said shaking my head.

Troy laughed and then coughed.

“Now what? What did you say?” He asked, calming down his laughter.

“We wait.” I muttered.

“Interesting choice of words, Marcy. I give you props.” He chuckled as we started walking down the hallway side by side.

“What’s going to happen now? I bet he told Lisa already and everyone is going to know about my secret today.” I said to him as he shook his head.

“Okay, I know I may sound like I am taking up for the faggot, but…I don’t think he would do that. He seems too smart to do that. And plus, he probably doesn’t want all the chicks knowing he is going to be a young daddy.” Troy smirked, looking straight ahead at the hallway as I rolled my eyes and we turned the corner.

“Maybe…you’re right. I mean you always are, Troy.” I smiled up at him as he grinned and put his arm around me.

“Yep, I am just that good.” He sighed with a smile still on his face as I chuckled and we walked into first hour, sitting down next to each other.

“And he will be walking in…in…5, 4, 3, 2 and…” Troy paused, holding up his index finger as Alex walked into the door with a smile on his face and Lisa was giggling behind him.

Alex actually gave me a look of sympathy as he passed by behind me and to his seat. Troy raised his eyebrow and looked behind him at Alex and then back at me. I shrugged.

“Mommy and daddy.” Troy mouthed and then busted out into laughter and then started coughing as I rolled my eyes and blushed.

“That’s what you get.” I muttered.

“You!” Cough. “Have…” Cough. “No.” Cough. “Idea.” Cough. “How-much-this-hurts-me.” He said talking 100 mph as I chuckled.

“I’m sorry.” I smiled as he calmed down his coughing and shook his head.

“You’re not sorry.” He pouted, looking up at the chalk board as I nodded and met eyes with him.

“I am, Troy. Really.” I said as silence over came the room and then the bell rang and all the Seniors came pouring into class.

First hour passed by really fast…then I went to my second hour…where Alex would be…sitting behind me.

He always got there before me…And there he was in that same old seat. I gulped and took mine in front of him. We were the only two in the class except for the teacher and one nerdy girl in the back with pimples and big glasses that looked like they were from the 70’s.

I heard the chair squeak behind me and then a tap on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning around and meeting his big brown eyes.

I turned around and there I saw him. He was wearing a half smile on his face and his brown eyes looked sad.

“Can we talk?” He asked as I swallowed hard and tried not to cry.
“I guess we have to…don’t we?” I said quietly as he shrugged and then nodded, looking more into my eyes.

“Are you serious?” He asked as I sighed and nodded.
“I am so serious.” I whispered as I felt the tears wail up in my eyes.
“Don’t cry.” He whispered, looking back at the teacher’s desk to see if Mr. Morgan was watching, but thank God he wasn’t…

“I try not to, but they always come when I talk to you.” I sniffed, trying to dry my tears away with the side of my thumb.

“Hey, Marcy…” He said softly as I tried to stop tearing up and I looked at him. “Can we hang out today? After school? I need some help with my uh homework…” He said looking down at his binder as I rolled my eyes.

“You don’t do homework.” I chuckled as we both smiled and looked down at the tiled floor.

“Okay, you got me…Can we hang out then?” He asked as I looked back up at him and nodded.

“Sure.” I replied.

~

I laid there on my bed staring at the ceiling. This was hopeless. I was hopeless. I can’t tell my parents that I am pregnant. Sooner or later they will notice. Like they ever noticed me anyway…

I sighed.

Then out of no where the door bell rang. I jumped at the sound. I got up and jogged downstairs. I took baby steps toward the door. I opened it slowly and there stood Alex with a smirk on his face.

“Hey, there. Mind if I come in?” He smiled as I gulped and looked back into my house and then back out at him. I had to let him in.

I opened the door for him as he came inside. I looked across the street at Jenny’s house where I saw Alex’s car…The boys and Jenny were probably over there no doubt.

I shut the door and turned around looking at Alex while he skimmed my family pictures with an interested smile on his face.

I folded my arms across my chest and followed him to where ever he was headed.

“I remember this.” He chuckled, looking at my 8th grade school picture hanging on the living room wall.

I blushed.

He looked at me and smirked.

“You were hot.” He said as my mouth parted slightly. Did he just say what I thought he said?
“I was…hot?” I said in disbelief.

He nodded.

“Jack always wanted to ask you out…I knew your name started with an M, but…ya know. I forgot that night at the party and looks like we had a little fun.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes and headed over to the couch plopping down.

“Looks like it.” I sighed.

He came over slowly to me and sat down beside me.

“I know I sort of messed up, but…can you forgive me? Please?” He asked, trying to make me look at him. Lucky for him I looked up at him and made eye contact.

“Sort of? Sort of? You messed up big time, Alex! How could you even think of telling some idiot in the locker room that I gave you a fucking blow job?! And now look what has happened! I am going to turn into a big fat watermelon all because you couldn’t keep your dick in your pants! Or better yet you didn’t even have a god damn condom with you! Every guy knows to bring a condom to a house party!” I yelled, letting my anger get the best of me.

“I am sorry! Okay? God! I am so fucking sorry I fucked you when we were drunk! I am sorry you gave me a blow job and I told some guy who passed it around! I am so sorry, Marcy! Fuck! Forgive me already! Jeez…” He yelled as I shook my head and started to cry….once again.

“Oh, come on, Marcy. I didn’t mean to-.” I cut him off with my sobs.

“You’re such a fucking Douche! And I hate you Alex Gaskarth! I hate you so so much!” I shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks and I laid my head on his shoulder as I sobbed like crazy.

Everything turned silent except for me crying…I then felt his arm go around my shoulder as I leaned in some more and sobbed into the crook of his neck.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered in my ear as I cried some more. I couldn’t stop either.

“Are you? Are you really?” I whispered into his neck as I clutched the side of his collar and looked up at him as his eyes roamed my living room.

“I am…really.” He said as I felt him hug me tighter to him. I raised up off of his shoulder as we met eyes again.

“I don’t believe you.” I said, although apart of me wanted to believe him.

“Believe me, Marcy. I am so sorry.” He said as I gulped and looked down at my living room floor and then back up at him. I felt his warm breath brush upon my damp cold face.

“I just don’t believe you…” I whispered as my eyes started to close and then he leaned in a little bit more. I almost felt our lips touching. I wanted this to happen didn’t I?

“You sure about that?” I heard him say with a smile in his voice as he placed his index finger under my chin and raised my face up to meet his. My eyes were still closed. Everything went quiet as I felt his breath on my lips.

I wanted to whisper ‘Kiss me’, but I was too afraid. What about Lisa? What about him? What would he think? What would he do?

I swallowed hard as he placed his hand on my neck, supporting it. Yet my eyes still stayed closed…I then opened them to see his eyes on me…

I watched as his eyes closed and he leaned in some more as I closed my eyes. Our lips brushed up against one anothers.

Everything was silent except for our breathing.

He rubbed his thumb lightly upon my warm neck. I raised up a bit to place my hand on his face. I peeped my eye open to see him smile and continue to kiss me. I felt his tongue go in my mouth as I leaned down on the couch and he eased his way on me.

Our heavy breathing increased as he grabbed my thigh and squeezed it tight. I let out a soft moan as I heard him chuckle.

We stopped kissing as he met eyes with me.

“Do you believe me now?” He asked out of breath and I nodded. I had to. I just made out with him, and I guarantee it isn’t over yet.

I was right. It wasn’t over yet.

His lips made there way down to the crook of my neck. He slowly brushed his lips up against my neck, making me smile and stare up at the ceiling as he kissed my neck over and over again.

He started nibbling my neck, making me squeal. He chuckled and nibbled again. I knew I was going to pay for this…

Then we heard the door open…I heard my mom’s voice.

“Oh, fuck.” I whispered, pushing Alex off of me as he fell onto the floor and looked at me in panic.

I bit my lip and thought quickly.

“Marcy, you will not believe who I saw at the grocery store today!” I heard my mom say as my mouth parted slightly and I eased my way up off the couch as Alex stood up beside me.

“Oh, umm. Who?” I asked in a shaky voice. I heard her from the kitchen unpacking groceries.

“Troy’s mom! She is just the sweetest thing!” My mom said in a happy voice as I pointed upstairs.

“My room.” I whispered.
“Really?! That’s great! I know she is!” I yelled back to my mom.
“Your room?” He whisper-yelled as I nodded and pushed him up the stairs.
“Um, mom, I’m going to head up to my room…I have homework!” I called as I watched Alex open my door and go inside.

“Alright, Dear! Your father will be home late tonight and I thought maybe we could go out to eat?!” I heard her yell as I made my way to my room.

“Great! I’ll uh get ready!” I yelled, shutting my door and locking it behind me.

I turned around to face Alex who had a smirk on his face. I knew what he wanted to do…I mean wasn’t it obvious?

He came toward me and touched my cheek, kissing me softly as I fell under his spell again. We pulled apart and I couldn’t help, but looked really shocked and surprised.

“I got to go.” He smirked, heading towards my window and opening it as he crawled out onto my tree house. I cocked my eyebrow.

“Where are you going?” I asked as he climbed down the ladder and smiled up at me.
“To Jenny’s.” He said, walking away.

"Um, okay, catch you later!" I called and he didn't turn around...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ut oh...
Comment!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3