Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

016.

"Don't give me that, Alex. I can't be put under this kind of pressure right now." I whispered as he folded his arms across his chest and stared out at the lake.

"Alex, come on..." I sighed as he didn't respond.

"Don't do this...Look, we can't be held down with a baby. And it's too late to start changing our decision. It'll be here before we know it." I said as he met eyes with me and shook his head.

"You're actually going to let some dumbass just take our baby? And we're not even going to know who it is?" He said in a pissed off tone as I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"The baby will be in good hands, Alex. I promise you that." I whispered as he shook his head.

"Why can't you just keep it. We'll buy a nice ass house and-." I cut him off.

"And what? You'll be out on tour all the damn time while I stay at home and take care of our kid! I don't think so! I have a life too!" I yelled as I opened the car door and waddled out of the car and onto the dock as I heard a car door slam and footsteps behind me.

"Marcy, I didn't think of it like that." I heard him sigh as I shook my head and folded my arms across my watermelon stomach.

"I know how guys are, Alex. I watched enough Lifetime movies to know." I started to sob as Alex made me turn around and I cried into his chest as he held me close to him and rubbed my back.

"I just don't want you to feel bad. I mean I know guys have feelings too." I sniffed as he chuckled and held my face in his hands and kissed my tears away.

"I don't feel bad. I understand." He sighed as I saw disappointment wash over his cute face.

"I wish we could just turn back time and none of this would have ever happened." I whispered as he shook his head and brought me into a tight hug as I laid my head on his shoulder and we swayed on the dock.

"I don't." He muttered as I gulped. "Because I never would have realized how much I loved you if you didn't get pregnant and if we didn't spend alot of time together like we're doing now..."

We pulled apart as he placed his hand on my stomach, making me jump.

"You're all I ever wanted, Marcy...you and this thing inside of you." He said as I laughed and a smile spread across his face.

"I just can't believe it happened this fast." I whispered, wiping away a tear as he gave me a half smile.

"You're doing the right thing. We wouldn't be good parents that's for sure." He chuckled as I shrugged.

"I might, but you probably wouldn't." I giggled as he laughed.
"You're probably right." He grinned as I smirked.
"School is almost over." I muttered, staring out at the sun as it went down slowly.
"And the baby is almost here." He said as gulped and he locked his hand with mine.
"I think everything will be okay..."
"Me too."

~The Next Night~

"Alex, calm down." I sighed into the phone.
"Look, can I come over?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, just climb up to my window. It'll be unlocked." I whispered.
"Okay, see ya in a little bit." He hung up as I rolled my eyes and got up and unlocked my window.

Alex's mom must be really freaked out about me being pregnant. Alex sounds really stressed...

A few minutes later I heard my window open and then shut. I turned over in my bed and moved over for Alex to lay down beside me.

"She acted like she was going to blow my head off." He whispered as I tried to hold in my laugh.

"What? And you think I can protect you?" I chuckled as he kicked off his shoes and covered up in the sheets with me. He faced me and got close to my face to where I felt his breath on my face.

"Maybe." He smirked as the moonlight shined in on our faces.

I kissed him softly as I laid flat on my back and my stomach stuck straight up in the air as Alex laid his hand on it, making me close my eyes.

"Clear your mind." He said in a funny voice as my eyes flew open and he started laughing.
"Never talk like that again." I giggled.
"Shh. If my mom or dad comes in here they'll do worse then blow our heads off." I whispered as he chuckled and moved closer to me as I took in his soothing scent.

"I'll protect you." He whispered in my ear as I smiled.

"Oh, you will huh?" I grinned as he nodded and kissed me all over and I tried not to giggle, but it was hopeless.

"Stop, Alex!" I whisper-yelled as he smirked and stopped.

"I love you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so, I know that was very very short :[
But if you guys give me about 13-16 comments I'll update a long one tomorrow?
How does that sound? Good? Good. Okay. :]

Thank you all for commenting on the last update though! It means so much to me!
I love you guys!!

More people added to the list:
-HotMessKaye
-AddictedToGaskarth (same here ;) lol)
-KidInTheCorner
-Shameless
-regg21
-no-easy-access
-Amy1995
-mmmxRAINBOWS
-Hate?Love!
-haze


Thank you guys so much for commenting!
MORE OF YOU SILENT READERS NEED TO COME OUT OF HIDING! I'M SERIOUS! >:(
COMMENT!!! COMMENT! COMMENT!!

Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3
P.s. The link to the sequel is up! Go subscribe if you want! And comment if you will ;)