Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

017.

Graduation Day

5:26 p.m.


"You look fine, honey." My mom muttered, putting my black cap on to match my gown.

Tonight was graduation...and I wasn't ready. Neither was Alex. Everything went by so fast this year. I'm not ready for all of this. I looked down at my big watermelon stomach and tapped my fingers along it lightly.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

"You ready? Troy is downstairs waiting on you." My mom said as I nodded and hugged my mom tight and waddled out of my room and towards the stairs. I walked down them as Troy smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey, Miss Preggo." He grinned as I rolled my eyes and he came up and hugged me as I breathed onto his shoulder.

"What are you wearing?" I sniffed him as he smirked.
"My dad's cologne." He said as I chuckled.
"Thought so."

My mom came downstairs with my dad behind her.

"We'll meet you at the school." My mom said as I nodded and Troy and I walked out of the house and to his car.

"Love you, Marcy!" I heard my mom call as I waved to her and Troy helped me into the car. We drove off to the school where we saw tons of cars and Seniors outside the doors. I gulped. I saw Jenny and Jack holding hands and sitting down on the school bench and then I saw Rian and Kara talking with their friends and I didn't see Zack or Alex yet.

Disappointment rushed with in me as Troy looked over at me and met my eyes.

"You ready to graduate?" He smirked as I shook my head slowly.

"Come on, Marcy. Cheer up. We're finally getting the fuck out of this place." He chuckled as I tried not to cry. "Remember on the first day of school you were so worried about your secret?"

I nodded and tried not to cry.

"And remember how you used to hate Alex?"

I nodded again and held back the lump in my throat.

"Well, look at you now." He whispered as I looked down at my stomach and then back up at Troy. "Look how far you've come."

He was right. I did come a long way...

"Now get your ass out of this car." Troy laughed, getting out of his car as I opened the door and he helped me out.

"Marcy!" I heard Jenny shout as she ran up to me and squeezed me tight, taking all the air out of me.

"Jenny." I smiled as tears filled her eyes.

"You look so pretty! Can you actually believe we are graduating high school?!" She squealed as I shook my head slowly and looked at Troy.

"I just still can't believe it." I chuckled as she grinned and Jack came up behind her and smiled at me.

"Hey there." Jack smiled, looking straight at my watermelon stomach, making me feel uncomfortable.

Jenny nudged Jack as he jumped and met my eyes.

"We're graduating!" He yelled out of no where, making me jump again.
"You just now noticed?" Troy said sarcastically as I laughed.

Then all of a sudden I heard a honk. I turned my head to the right and saw Alex getting out of his car with Zack behind him.

My mouth parted slightly as Alex smiled at me and took a big bouquet of red roses out of his car and walked up to me.

"These are for you." Alex grinned, handing me them as I giggled and looked up into his dreamy brown eyes.

"Oh, Alex." I smiled, still trying not to cry as I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he breathed into the crook of my neck.

"Aw." I heard Jenny say and then I heard another voice.

Lisa Ruocco.

Oh, God.

"Alex?"

Me and Alex pulled apart as he gave her a half smile.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked him as he looked at me and I gave him a reassuring look.

I guess they should talk. They haven't in a while.

"Um, sure." Alex said as him and Lisa walked over by his car.
"What was that about?" Jenny asked me as I shrugged.
"Lisa is such a fucking mess now." Jenny chuckled as I gulped.
"It's not my fault Alex stuck his dick where it didn't belong." I smirked as Jenny laughed and Jack shook his head slowly.

"Women." Jack whispered as Jenny and I rolled our eyes.
"Yeah, women." Jenny smiled.

"Looks like Lisa needs a shoulder to cry on. Lucky for her this shoulder is bare." Troy grinned as I punched him in the arm playfully.

"Troy, you're never going to get Lisa." I laughed.
"We'll see about that." He winked at me as I shook my head.
"You're so not her type." I muttered as Rian and Kara came up to us.
"So, we're graduating." Kara sighed as I smiled.
"It's a great feeling." Jenny smiled back.

My stomach started to turn upside down as I pressed my hand to my stomach and tried to calm down. So much was going on...

"You alright?" Zack asked me as I gulped and nodded.
"I'll be fine." I replied.

Alex hugged Lisa as jealousy stung with in me. He whispered something in her ear as I cocked my eyebrow up at them.

"Jealousy. And the female cougar attacks." Troy whispered in my ear as I jumped and rolled my eyes.

"Troy, shut up!" I exclaimed as he laughed.

Lisa walked up to the school doors with the rest of her friends as Alex came back over to us and smiled at me.

"What did she have to say?" I asked him as Troy walked over by Jenny and Jack.

"She just wanted to talk to me." He spoke softly as I rolled my eyes and waddled over to Troy's car and put the bouquet of roses in the front seat and shut the door.

"What? Are you mad at me now or something?" He asked me as I shook my head slowly and the baby started to kick, making me lean on the car and gasp.

"Marcy, you okay?" He asked me as I nodded slowly.

"I told you I'll be fine." I replied sternly and waddled over to the school doors with Alex following behind me and Troy.

They started letting the Seniors inside as we went to the gym and took our seats and talked with everyone else.

A few minutes later, parent's started coming in and filling up the bleachers.

Alex sat down beside me and Troy sat on the other side of me. Jack sat beside Alex and then Jenny, Rian, Kara, Zack, and then one of his friends.

Alex looked at me and gave me a look of sympathy as I looked up and started talking to Troy.

"All your stuff packed? We leave next week." Troy grinned as I smiled and nodded.
"I'm so ready." I whispered. I looked over at Alex who had a pissed off look on his face.
"Are you mad at me or something?" I asked him, repeating his line from earlier as he rolled his eyes and started talking to Jack.

"You and Alex pissed at each other?" Troy whispered to me as I shrugged and shook my head.

"Come on, Marcy. Cheer the fuck up." Troy chuckled as I relaxed back in my seat and saw my parent's enter the gym with Alex's parent's. I gulped. Alex and I waved to them as they waved back.

And pretty soon the gym started to get quiet and our Principal walked up on stage and started doing the introduction. Alex and me exchanged glances and stared up at the stage. Then out of no where the baby started kicking again. I gasped and clutched my watermelon stomach.

This was it. I couldn't hold it in much longer...It was time.

I gasped out loud. I couldn't help it. Alex looked over at me as I grabbed his hand and met his eyes as mine filled with tears.

"Marcy? You okay?" He whispered as I shook my head fast and continued to hold my stomach.

"It's time." I whispered to him as his eyes grew wide.

I looked over at Troy.

"I have to go." I told him.
"What do you mean?" He whispered.
"I'm having the baby..."

~At The Hospital~

I continued to scream as Alex paced the hospital room in his gown.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit." He continued to whisper as I gasped and clutched my stomach.

"When is that fucking graduation thing over?!" I screamed as he stopped pacing and looked at me.

"I have no clue!" He shouted as I started crying and he pulled a chair up to the side of the hospital bed and held my hand tight and kissed it.

"Please, just don't cry." He whispered as I sobbed anyway.
"I can't do this." I cried as he kissed my hand over and over again.

"Yes, you can, Marcy." He whispered. I shook my head slowly and stared up at the ceiling trying to breathe.

"No, I can't!" I screamed.

"Our parents are in the waiting room and everyone else is on their way." He spoke softly as I cried and stared into his concerned brown eyes.

"Don't leave me. Please, don't leave me." I whined as he kissed me softly.
"I'm not going to leave you, Marcy. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered as the baby continued to move around in my stomach.

I couldn't breathe barely and the pain was unbearable.

"Help me, Alex! Get somebody! Please!" I sobbed as he nodded and got up, heading towards the door as I screamed again and he turned around fast.

"No! Don't leave!" I shouted as he gulped and ran towards the bed and pressed the red button and a nurse with green scrubs came in and gave us a concerned look.

"Is everything okay?" She asked as I shook my head fast.
"When can I deliver this thing?!" I cried as she gulped and more nurses came into the room.

"Dr. Lee is on his way." One of them said as I nodded slowly and tried to breathe in and out and forget about the pain but that was impossible.

The nurses walked out of the room as Jack, Jenny, and Troy came in with smiles on their faces.

"Did you have it yet?" Jack asked as I continued to cry and Alex stood up and walked over to them.

"Jack, you have to keep your voice low in here." I heard Alex say as Jack nodded and Troy sat down beside me.

"How are you?" He said quietly as I gulped and ran my fingers through my hair.
"I can't stand the pain anymore." I gasped as he gave me a look of sympathy.
"When is your doctor going to get here?" He asked as Alex came over to us.
"They said he's on his way." He whispered as I nodded.
"Do you stay in this room to have it?" Jenny asked.

"They said they roll me to a different room." I whispered, trying not to scream or cry anymore.

All of a sudden we heard a knock at the door and Dr. Lee came in wearing a smile on his face.

"Graduation night huh?" He said as I nodded and chuckled.

"Well, we're just going to roll you to the fifth floor where the nursery is and stuff and you'll have it in a room up there." He smiled as I nodded and Troy gave me a quick hug and left the room as Jenny and Jack waved and followed behind him.

"Who do you want to be in the room with you when you're giving birth?" Dr. Lee asked me as I looked up at Alex who gave me a half smile.

"Alex." I breathed.

"Okay then. We're just going to roll your bed out and to the elevator." Dr. Lee said as some nurses came in and got my bed ready to be rolled out

They rolled me out as I looked around for Alex but didn't see him near me.

"Alex?" I said in panic.

"I'm back here, Marcy." I heard him say as I relaxed and tried to breathe.

"You better be..."

~1 Hour Later~

"Push, Marcy!" Dr. Lee yelled as I tried to push but I couldn't...I just couldn't.
"Alex." I gasped as he clutched my hand tighter and kissed my sweaty cheek.
"I'm here. Just do the best you can." I heard him say as the whole room started to spin and become a blur to me.

"I'm trying! I'm trying!" I shouted as Dr. Lee gave me a reassuring look and some nurses were around holding up my legs.

This was so painful and I felt as if I couldn't go on anymore.

"Please, help me!" I yelled, looking at Alex for help as he gulped and squeezed his eyes shut. He was so stressed. I never seen him this stressed before.

"Come on, Marcy! You can do it! Just a few more pushes!" I heard Dr. Lee say as I tried to push...I tried my hardest. I wanted to get our baby out. I was dreading to look at it though. Because if I see it...I know I'll want to keep it and that is just not possible...

"Come on, babe." Alex whispered, kissing my hand as I stared at him and it was as if the whole world stood still right then and there...the way he looked at me...made me feel different about everything. It made me think maybe there was some hope left for us...

I took a deep breath and with all the strength I had left with in me...I pushed as hard as I possibly could.

"I see the head." I heard Dr. Lee say as I gulped and pushed again as Alex's brown eyes popped out of his sockets and a smile spread slowly across his face as I heard a baby's cry.

I looked down and saw Dr. Lee holding it up as they cut the cord.

I heard someone say..."It's a girl."

My eyes filled with tears as I looked away and stared at Alex. Tears streamed slowly down my cheeks as he kissed my forehead and brought me close to him as he sat on he edge of the hospital bed beside me.

I sobbed into his chest as he cooed into my ear.

"It's okay, Marcy. It's over with now." He said.

"I'm so sorry this had to happen." I cried but he didn't respond. I didn't want to look at her...I was too afraid to. I just couldn't bare it.

"Marcy? Alex? Do you want to see your baby?" I heard Dr. Lee ask as I looked up slowly and stared at her wrapped in her pink blanket with her little pink cap on. I froze as Alex looked at her in shock and then back at me.

"Not now." Alex muttered as Dr. Lee nodded and walked off with our baby girl, handing her over to one of the nurses.

"You don't have to see her if you don't want to, Marcy." Alex told me as I gulped and breathed into the crook of his neck.

"I can't bear to." I whispered as he rubbed my back soothingly.
"Then don't." He whispered into my ear as I clung to him with all my might.

I didn't ever want to let go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. Okay, so, this is almost over with. I'm thinking it's going to end on chapter 19?
Yeah :] I hope you all subscribe to the sequel! I only got 26 subscribers :]
Makes me sad...once again. I guess this story isn't that good :]

Guilt trip =/ Sorry. I can't help it. Lol.
BUT PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!! :p
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3