Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

02.

"I fucking hate him." I whispered to Troy as he rolled his eyes and slammed his locker door hard.

"It's the first day as a Senior, Marcy. Don't make this day all about him." Troy sighed as I rolled my eyes and stared at Alex as he put his arm around some girl I didn't know.

"That's Lisa Ruocco. She's new." Troy muttered to me as me and him walked down the hall side by side.

"She looks like a slut. Look at how short her skirt is." I said quietly to Troy as he laughed.
"She's fucking hot." He smirked.
"Whatever. Where is Jenny?" I asked and then here she comes rounding the corner with Jack Barakat. He had his arm around her and she was laughing. ver since that party last year her and Jack has been thick as thieves...

I rolled my eyes as Jenny and Jack stepped in front of me and Troy.

"Marcy! Hey, you!" Jenny giggled as Jack smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at Troy who looked at me.

"Hi, Jenny." I smiled putting on my best fake smile. Of course Troy and Jenny knew I was faking. This was just all for Jack...

Dumbass.

"I better go." I muttered, grabbing Troy's wrist and getting ready to walk away from Jenny and Jack.

"Have a good first day of being a Senior!" I heard Jack call with a laugh as I dragged Troy to our first hour.

"Damn, Marcy! Loosen your god damn grip." He chuckled as I let go of his wrist.
"Sorry. I just know this day isn't going to go so well." I whispered to him.
"Marcy, I got your back. Trust me. If you go down I'm coming with you." He smiled.

I smiled and we walked into the classroom. I sat down at a random desk at the front of the class as Troy sat down in the desk beside mine.

"Wouldn't it be bad if Alex had our first hour?" He laughed as the teacher came in and Alex and that new girl Lisa came following in after.

"I spoke too soon." Troy whispered as I rolled my eyes and put my hood up over my head. Maybe he won't notice me...

"Shut up!" I whisper-yelled to him as Troy gulped and messed around with his notebook.

Then the bell rang and everyone came into the classroom and the new teacher stood at the board with a smile on her middle aged face. She was petite and she could use a little bit of make-up. I mean seriously. And her brown hair needed to be let down out of that awful tight bun.

"Hello, class! I hope you're all having a good morning!" She yelled out.

No. I am not having a good morning.

"I am Ms. Miller! Your English teacher!" She shouted. Loud voice. I looked over at Troy. His blue eyes popped out of his sockets. We already knew this teacher was crazy...

I heard Alex whispering a little ways behind me...I knew it was him. I could recognize his voice anywhere! Douche Bag! Douche Bag! Douche Bag!

"This is your last year of high school and I'm sure each and everyone of you want to make it the best one!" She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

It was already going bad.

"For today's assignment I would like each and every one of you to write three whole paragraphs of what you would love this year to come out as..." She said as I gulped.

I wouldn't like to be made fun of for what happened last year...

I looked at Troy who shrugged and pulled out a piece of notebook paper and handed it to me.

"Slut!" I heard somebody whisper-yell behind me as I gulped.

I didn't want to turn around, but Troy did and gave who ever said that to me the death glare. Troy and his serious looks. It always makes people shiver inside.

Troy has always stuck up for me ever since we met...

"I'll let you guys get started..." She said as I got out my pen and wrote my name at the top of the paper.

Marcy Ann Becker

As the whole classroom went silent and Ms. Miller sat down at her desk I felt someone behind me tap me on the shoulder. I turned around. It was Mark the head football player he had a folded up note in his hand. He handed it to me and chuckled as I looked down at it curiously and opened it.

I couldn't believe what it said...

How many Seniors think Marcy Ann Becker is a dirty slut?

I gulped and looked down below at how many people signed it...

30 seniors.

Alex Gaskarth was one of them...

I scrunched up the note and passed it to Troy as he unfolded it and his mouth parted slightly. He turned around to look face-to-face with Mark.

"What the fuck, Man?" Troy whispered, throwing the note back in Mark's face as Mark laughed.

"Sorry." Troy whispered to me as I rolled my eyes and I held the lump back in my throat.

I will not cry today.

I didn't know what to write for this three paragraphed paper...This was due tomorrow...Fuck!

I squeezed my pen out of anger. Why can't people just let that go? Why did that Bastard even tell everyone? Fucking idiot!

The hour passed by fast. It was now time to go to my 2nd hour. I got up from my desk as me and Troy walked out of the classroom and stood there in the middle of the hallway like idiots.

"I'm sorry, Marcy. One day I'm gonna beat these guy's asses for what kind of shit they put you through." He said as I shook my head and looked at him in the eyes.

"That day better be soon." I sighed.
"I'll see you after 2nd hour." He said as I nodded and looked at my schedule.
"I have Chemistry next. What do you have?" I asked him. His black bangs fell into his crystal blue eyes as he looked down at his schedule and arched his thick eyebrow.
"Algebra." He chuckled as I gave him a quick hug.

"I'll see you at lunch. Okay?" I forced a smile as he nodded and winked at me as I blushed and we parted ways.

I walked into Chemistry and sat down at a random lab table in the back of the classroom. I put my stuff down and started doodling on my new baby blue binder.

Then all of a sudden I felt a presence. I looked up to see him as I put my dagger eyes on.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked in a husky voice as I put my foot up on the other stool.
"Yes it is, as a matter of fact." I said through clenched teeth.
"Come on. Can't we put all of this shit behind us?" He asked as I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Mainly all of Dulaney calls me a slut because you told." I whispered as he set his stuff down by my stuff and pushed my foot off the stool as he sat down beside me on the other stool.

"I told a guy in my gym class last year and that was it." He said as my jaw dropped.
"You still told and you weren't suppose to." I said as he stared at me with his mesmerizing chocolate brown eyes.

"I didn't know he would pass it around." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.
"You wrote your name on that list last hour. Why did you do that? You agreed I was a slut?" I said in a hurt voice as he shrugged.

"You sucked my dick of course you're a slut." He said as my mouth dropped.
"Get up! I don't want you being my lab partner!" I yelled out as he smirked and continued to sit there, staring at me.

"On the bright side...I enjoyed it." He smiled as I hit his arm, trying to make him get up, but he wouldn't budge...

Then the bell rang and everyone had to take a seat as the guy teacher went up to the board and wrote his name.

Mr. Morgan

I gulped as Alex put his hand on my knee, making me jump and throw his hand away from me, but his hand kept returning.

"Stop!" I whisper-yelled to him as he smirked and did it again.
"Stop it!" I whisper-yelled once again, my voice getting louder.

"Um...Ms. Becker, do you have something to say?" He asked as I gulped and shook my head.

"No, Mr. Morgan." I spoke softly as he went back to talking and Alex danced his fingers along my thigh.

I couldn't handle this anymore. I raised my hand high up in the air...

"Yes, Ms. Becker?"
"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked as he nodded slowly and gave me a curious look.

I jogged out of the classroom and to the bathrooms. I can't sit there the whole hour by that fucker that I despise...I just couldn't take it anymore...
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh :/ That sucked ass.
Please comment! I beg of you!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3