Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

03.

I watched as Alex made his way through the lunch line with that new girl Lisa by his god damn side. Ugh. He always has to have some Barbie looking slut attached to his hip...

"They seem close..." Troy spoke up, biting into his apple as I bit my lip and nodded, picking at my food.

"She probably already had sex with him." I sighed as Troy shrugged.
"I was her lab partner today." Troy smirked as I rolled my eyes.
"She was so damn sweet to me and I got her number." Troy said, winking at me as I groaned.

"I don't even know why I am friends with you." I mumbled.
"Because you love me." He said in a husky voice as I nibbled my lip and dazed off past Troy's shoulder, watching Jenny giggle as Jack played with her nice thick hair.

"Jenny doesn't even sit with us anymore." I said quietly as Troy looked behind him and then stared back at me.

"She has a boyfriend, Marcy. A boyfriend that is in that group...The fucked up popular one." Troy chuckled as I stabbed my fork into my salad.

"How can she do that to me? After what Alex done?" I said in shock as Troy shook his head, making his black bangs fall in front of his blue eyes.

"It's not like Alex is her boyfriend...Jack is." He shrugged as I rolled my eyes.

"Jack is best buds with Alex...Oh, yeah, and did I tell you Alex sat next to me today and now I am stuck with him for my lab partner?" I said, licking my dry lips as Troy arched his eyebrow up at me.

"Seems like he still has a thing for you." He said, chewing slowly on his apple.
"Only because I sucked on his cock." I said in a mean voice as everything became silent at me and Troy's lonely table.

"Did he moan your name when you were...Ya know...Fucking each other?" Troy asked as I gave him a pathetic look.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked him, putting down my fork as Troy turned red faced and shrugged.

"I was reading one of my mom's magazines and-." I cut him off with my laughter.
"Wow...Troy...Just...Wow!" I said in between laughs as he rolled his blue eyes.
"Anyways...This gay ass lady in the article said if the guy moans your name he is showing affection for you like...He loves you?" Troy chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"He moaned my name once...I moaned his a few times...Can we not talk about this?" I asked as Troy laughed and shook his head.

"Fine." He muttered.
"Thanks." I whispered, staring down at my food.
"I talked to Zack today in the locker room." I heard Troy say as I looked up at him.
"Oh, really?" I said as Troy nodded.
"Yep." He said popping the 'P'.
"What did you guys talk about?" I asked.
"Stuff." Troy smirked.

"What kind of...Stuff?" I asked with curiosity as Troy shrugged and got up with his tray as I followed him.

"Troy! What kind of stuff?" He didn't answer me.

"Troy! Answer me!" I yelled louder as he laughed and slowed down and we dumped our trays.

"Just guy talk." He chuckled as we walked back to our table and sat down.

"Guy talk? Define...Guy talk." I said as Troy pushed his bangs out of his eyes and bit down on his lip where his piercing was.

"Like girls..." He smiled at the thought as I folded my arms across my chest and leaned back in my chair as my eyes landed back over on the table where I saw Alex whisper something in Lisa's ear to make her giggle and kiss him.

I grimaced in disgust.

Troy looked behind him and smirked when he looked back at me.

"Jealous much, Miss Marcy?" He laughed as I rolled my eyes.
"What did you two talk about?" I asked in frustration.

"If you really wanna fucking know. He gave me this porn website that I am going to check out tonight." Troy smiled, taking the piece of paper out of his pocket as I looked away from it and he smiled, sticking it back into his skinny jean pocket.

"I told you it was guy stuff..." He smirked.
"Pervs." I muttered under my breath as the bell rang.
"I gotta go." I said standing up and giving Troy a quick hug as I walked off with my bag to 7th hour.

This day was extremely long...

I was scared to even see who was going to be in my 7th hour...I didn't want to face him again...That Douche Bag...That arrogant son-of-a-bitch!

I shook my head as I continued to walk down the hallway and then BOOM! I fell straight on my face. This is just great. Fuck my life.

"Holy shit, dude!" I heard Rian yell out in between laughs as I felt someones strong hand going around my thin arm.

"Fuck, Marcy. Are you okay?" It was Alex, trying to help me up.
"Don't touch me." I said through clenched teeth, getting up off the ground as Jenny and Jack looked at me in shock and with sympathy.

"Who pushed me?" I asked as all eyes looked toward Alex.
"Marcy I-." I cut Alex off.
"Don't even fucking talk to me." I said, walking away as I felt his hand grab mine, making the sparks fly again.

"Stop! Let go!" I yelled out.

I didn't want that...Not this year...Not from him.

"Dude, relax." Zack came up to us as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't talk to me this year! Don't look at me! Don't speak to me! And most importantly don't touch me!" I yelled, pointing my finger in Alex's face as I stomped off to my 7th hour. I was so fucking pissed. Everywhere I go, there he is...

I was now called dirty because of him...I'm sure other girls beside me in this school have given guys blow jobs...But was I Alex's first blow job? I was so drunk that night...I didn't know what I was doing...We both didn't know what we were doing...That doesn't give him the right to tell someone and have that one random guy who told tell the whole fucking school!

How can Alex Gaskarth be that stupid?

Well, this is certainly my first day of high school hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Comment!
Thank you so much for the people who have been commenting.
You guys are so awesome!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3