Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

04.

I walked into Chemistry and sat down at my lab table and did what the board said to do. Get out a few beakers and put on a pair of safety goggles.Great. 2nd day as a Senior and we have to use safety goggles...Fuck.

I put them on as the bell rang and Alex strutted into the room and sat down by me, smirking his ass off.

"Put these on." I mumbled, handing him a pair of safety goggles as he put them on and stared at me with his thick eyebrows up on his forehead and a dorky smile on his goofy face...

He looked like a white ass Steve Urkel...It was kind of cute. Hey! Stop it, Marcy! What are you saying?

"So, partner...What are we doing today?" He asked in a sexy voice as I pointed up at the board and got some more beakers out.

"Wait for the teacher to speak, dumbass." I muttered as he smirked and faced the front of the classroom.

Mr. Morgan came up to the front of the classroom as everyone turned silent.

"Okay, class! Today we are going to do something a little bit fun and different." Mr. Morgan said, eying all of us down as Alex looked at me and I tried not to smile.

"First off, I'm gonna have you do a small lab and fill out a nice packet I have here for you and your partner!" Mr. Morgan said in a perky voice as everyone groaned, except for Alex and I who just stared at the beakers in front of us in silence.

"Should I let you all get started? Or should I give you more?" Mr. Morgan asked as everyone turned silent and shook their heads.

"Okay then...Everyone get to work!" He yelled out, clapping his hands together as he passed out the big fat blue packets for me to fill out, since Alex wouldn't be doing shit...

"Thanks." I muttered as Mr. Morgan walked over and sat at his desk.
"First we have to-." Alex cut me off as I stopped muttering to myself and looked up at him.
"Can't we just put all this shit behind us?" He asked. This was the same thing that happened yesterday...Fuck!

"Um...Alex. We need to do this." I said, grabbing my pencil as he touched my hand and I jumped and looked at him as he chuckled and let his hand off of mine.

"Come on...Let's talk." He said, arching his eyebrow up at me as I gulped and shook my head.

"There's nothing to talk about...You told. Everyone knows. I'm called dirty because of it, so let's just get this packet over with." I said, giving him a disgusted look. I looked back down at the big blue packet and grabbed a beaker and baking soda as he stared at me with interest.

Alex then grabbed another beaker and put some other weird shit of a chemical in it that I didn't know about, and then he filled it up with water as it over flowed and spilled all over his dark blue skinny's, making it looked like he pissed himself.

I couldn't help it...I laughed my ass off.

"Oh my gosh!" I giggled, trying to catch my breath as Alex stood up and stared down at his skinny jeans. The whole class looked back at us and started laughing their asses off at Alex, who I thought turned red face, but maybe that was just me thinking that...

"That is so not funny." He muttered, looking up at me, a smile playing on his lips.
"Yes, it is." I giggled as Mr. Morgan came over to us.
"Mr. Gaskarth, I think you should go take care of that..." He said as I tried to stop laughing, but I just couldn't.

Alex walked out of the room as Mr. Morgan looked at me and then walked back to his desk.

Karma is a bitch, Alex.

~

"So...Lisa and me are like...So awesome." Troy smiled, biting through his sandwich and looking over at Lisa as she giggled at Alex.

"Are you just saying that?" I asked him as he shook his head.
"I'm dead serious....She wants me." He smirked as I rolled my eyes.
"What girl in there right mind would want you?" I laughed as he arched his thick eyebrow at me.

"Jenny said you use to have a crush on me." He said as my mouth parted slightly.

She didn't! That bitch. I can't trust anybody at all anymore. Can I? I thought I could trust her. Ugh. Boy, I am so fucking stupid. Well, Jenny does have a big mouth.

"Ew! When did she say that?" I exclaimed. I lied to Troy as he forced a half smile.

"Sophomore year. She was all like...'Guess what? Marcy like loves you! We were at her house the other day and...' That's all I can remember." He shrugged, trying to mimic Jenny as I cleared my throat.

"Well, she lied. I don't like you, Troy. We're just really good friends." I said as he stared at me with his bright blue eyes.

"Okay then." He smiled, looking away from me as I arched my eyebrow.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked him as he shook his head.
"Nothing." He muttered, a smile forming on his lips as I saw Jenny skipping over here with Jack by her damn side.

"Oh, Joy." I sighed.

"Lighten up, Marcy. She's just coming over to say hi." Troy said quietly as Jenny approached our table with Jack. He had that goofy looking smile on his dorky face.

"Marcy! I haven't talked to you since yesterday! How are you and Troy doing?" She smiled as Jack admired her and I rolled my eyes.

"Perfect as can be. Go back over there and hang out with your Douche Bags." I said as Jenny's mouth parted slightly and Troy shook his head at me.

"She's just a little pissed right now...You have to excuse her for-." Jack cut Troy off.

"Zack wants to know if you would want to give him a BJ." Jack smirked as my mouth dropped and Troy got up from our table.

"Hey, Troy! Stop that right now!" Jenny yelled out in a squeaky voice, blocking Troy from Jack.

"Would you all stop fucking messing with her! So the fuck what she gave that Douche over there a blow job! I bet you have gotten tons over the past four years!" Troy yelled in Jack's face as Jack chuckled and Jenny laughed.

"Troy, stop. You're just gonna make yourself even more pissed off." I said, trying to make him sit back down, but he was extremely pissed. I've never seen him like this before...

"Just leave her alone this year." Troy muttered, walking off as my mouth parted slightly.

"Damn. Does Troy need anger management classes? Fuck!" Jenny said as Jack kissed her cheek and stuck his tongue out at me as he walked back over to his table with the three Douche Bags...And their chicks.

"Listen, Jenny, I don't want a fucking thing to do with you if you're hanging around them. Ever since people started calling me a slut and stuff you have went along with it...You have became apart of the crowd that totally hurts me." I said, pointing my finger at her as Alex's table stared over at us in curiosity.

"Why are you so mad at Alex? Isn't it obvious that he still likes you?" She said, raising her voice and putting her hands on her hips as I rolled my eyes.

"He's the one that ruined my rep!" I shouted as we drew attention to us.

"No one even knew you anyway, Marcy!" She yelled as my mouth dropped and I could feel the lump easing it's way up my throat.

"I didn't mean that! Please, Marcy, please don't-." I cut her off with my tears as I ran out of the lunch room and I ran into Troy.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked with a look of concern on his pale face as I shook my head and tears trickled down my cheeks.

"I just wanna go home." I whispered.

"Alright...I'll take you home. Come on." He muttered, putting his arm around my shoulder and walking me out of the school as we got in his truck and drove off down the road.

"What happened?" He asked as I laid my forehead up against the window.

"Jenny is such a bitch now." I whispered as Troy looked at me and he stopped at a stop sign.

"What did she say to you?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.
"She's just changed." I sighed, looking at Troy as he gulped and turned the corner.

"Everyone changes, Marcy...We get older. Ya know? We mature and...I think you should just let that big secret go and start fresh. This is Senior year...Make it good." He spoke softly as I swallowed hard and looked at myself in the rearview mirror of Troy's truck.

"How can I make it good when everyone is pushing that secret in my face?" I said as he shrugged.

"Just ignore them, Marcy. Pretty soon they'll forget." He said as I shook my head.
"Alex is really popular...I doubt if anyone will ever forget what I did." I whispered.

"Just let it go..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!
Thanks for the comments on the last update though!
I am so happy that I have 33 subscribers. :]

Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3