Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

05.

"Oh, check this one out! If you had to do any drug what would it be?" Troy asked me as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Meth!" I giggled.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! I would do Heroine." He smirked as we both broke out into hysterics.

I put my legs up in Troy's lap and laid back on the couch. We were in my basement on my laptop.

"I can't believe my parents have some where to go on a Saturday night and we are stuck here! In my basement!" I shouted, making my voice echo. I ran my fingers through my black hair as Troy scrolled down on my laptop and stared at the screen some more and then I heard moaning...

"Troy!" I yelled out, raising up, seeing naked girls on the screen making out!

"Troy! Get it off! Get it off! Get! It!" I shouted, making my voice echo all over the basement as he laughed and clicked out of the screen.

"Chill!" He laughed, handing me my laptop as I rolled my eyes.

"Perv." I giggled.

"I'm a very nice guy though. Give me a break." He smirked as I nodded and stared around my basement.

"Well, what do you wanna do? My parents are going to be gone until tomorrow and-." He cut me off.

"Let's get some bitches over here." He said in a husky voice as my mouth parted slightly.
"Troy..." I sighed, shaking my head as he shrugged.
"What? I'm feeling horny." He smirked as I hit him in the shoulder and he laughed.

"I'm going upstairs." I muttered, walking upstairs and then I heard a lot of loud music coming from outside.

"Where the fuck is that ugly ass rap shit coming from?" Troy asked me as I shrugged and we both walked out on my porch.

"Jenny's house." I said in shock as I saw tons of cars lined up along her house.

"Looks like we got a party to crash. This will be a Senior year to remember." Troy smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"We are not going over there." I said, making eye contact with him.

"Oh, why not, Marcy? It's Saturday! We are both bored and horny...Well, I'm bored and horny and they have free drinks over there I bet! Let's go!" Troy pleaded as I groaned.

"I hate you." I whispered, folding my arms across my chest.
"You don't hate me. You hate him." He smirked as I gulped and rolled my eyes.

"Just promise me I don't have to carry you back over here when you get wasted." I whispered as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Promise." He laughed, running back inside as I sighed and followed in after him.

I thought about it for a second...What if all the guys were over there? Probably everyone was...Jenny is very popular ever since she dropped me as a friend and turned to Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth's group.

I headed to my room and put on a pair of my skinny jeans and my slim fit white v-neck with my black high heels...It was a party and hell, I had to look my best. I redid my make-up and my hair, finishing it off with hair spray and fluffing it up a bit. I grabbed my sexy violet body spray and sprayed it on me.

I then strutted out of my room to meet face to face with Troy, who had a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Let's go, pretty lady." He said in a husky voice, grabbing my wrist and pulling me downstairs as I giggled and we walked outside to hear the music still blasting and laughter in the front yard of Jenny's two story house.

"I remember her saying that her mom and dad left for a week and her sister stayed with her Aunt." Troy said as we walked into the front yard as people stared at us.

"What if we get in trouble? I mean we're not suppose to be here." I gulped as Troy chuckled.

"Who cares! Jenny will have Jack up her ass and she'll barely notice." He said as we walked in and the music got louder, making my heart pound rapidly up against my chest.

Everyone here I have seen before at school. They were mainly all Seniors and I only saw a couple of Juniors. They were all sipping beers, almost all of them anyway.

A group of Junior chicks looked over at Troy and started giggling as he put on his adorable smile he gave me the first day I met him...Yes, Troy was hot and I wasn't gonna lie about that.

"Nice." I muttered, although he couldn't hear me over the music.

One of the blonde Junior girls pushed the brunette one toward Troy. She looked so innocent and pretty. Troy was so going to get laid tonight and I knew I would have to go home alone...Obviously.

"Um...Hi." She said, nervously looking at me and then back at Troy. I bet she thought I was his girlfriend. Yeah, right.

"Hey." He said in a husky voice, totally checking her out. He wanted to get into her pants so bad. I could tell by the look on his horny ass face.

She blushed.

"Um...I'm Desteni." She smiled, holding out her hand as Troy shook it and tried to play it cool. When it came to girls, Troy was always good at the sort of stuff.

"Troy." He smirked, looking deep into her eyes as she dazed off into Troy's crystal blue ones.

I just stood there like a total idiot as some Seniors near by whispered about me. I looked down at my high heels and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Troy walking off with the Junior hand in hand.

I waved to him and stood there, still.

What am I suppose to do now? I guess I should just go home or something...

I stopped myself and walked through the crowd of people where I saw Troy putting his hands on the Juniors waist and then spinning her around as she giggled. I smiled and shook my head. Troy looked cute with her.

I stood there in the middle of Jenny's familiar living room as people gave me weird stares. I didn't fit in here. I didn't fit in anywhere for that matter. Jenny was right...I didn't even have a reputation in the first place.

I felt the lump come up my throat as I swallowed hard, forcing it down. I will not cry here in front of all these familiar looking people...I'll wait for later.

I was getting ready to walk out of the living room before I felt someone grab my hand.

I turned around to see Alex with a smirk on his face.

"Where are you going?" He bit his lip as I gulped. I hate him! You can't let him get to you...He's just trying to suffocate you with his charm and his damn looks and voice.

"Let go of me!" I shouted, trying to break free as he held on tighter to me and brought me close to him, putting his hands on my waist as anger rose within me.

He was just using me...

"Just dance with me." He smiled as a slow song came on and my mouth parted slightly.

Why was this happening?

"What about your girlfriend...Won't she mind?" I asked, arching my eyebrow at him as he smirked and shook his head.

"What girlfriend?" He whispered in my ear as I got shivers up and down my spine.
"What about that Lisa chick or whatever?" I asked him as he shrugged.
"Who's she?" He chuckled, trying to play dumb as I rolled my eyes.

"You know who I'm talking about..." I said, narrowing my eyes at him as we swayed back and fourth to the slow song.

"No I don't." He said as a smile spread across his face and his brown eyes lit up.

I cannot fall for him! I will not fall for him! I hate him! Remember what he did to you, Marcy! Fuck. I'm screwed.

"Whatever." I muttered, rolling my eyes.

He grabbed my hand and spun me out, bringing me back into him as my back pushed up against his chest and he put his lips up to my ear, breathing in it slightly, making me close my eyes and shiver again.

"Come upstairs with me?" He whispered as I continued to have my eyes shut. This felt like Junior year all over again...but for some reason I wanted him...

I looked back at him and up into his chocolate brown eyes as he smiled.

"Sure." I gave in as he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs into Jenny's parent's room.
"Does Jenny know you're here?" He asked me as I gulped and shook my head. He locked the door behind him.

"We just won't tell her then." He smirked, coming closer to me and pulling me to him as I looked up into his beautiful brown eyes.

He put his hand on my neck and supported it as he leaned in and kissed me...Everything turned silent except for the buzz of the music underneath our feet playing downstairs.

I returned the kiss back as I felt sparks fly and butterflies fly around inside of me...I loved him. Did he love me? I won't ask...not now anyway.

He slid his hand up my shirt and slipped it off of me, throwing it over by the closet, letting it lay there on the floor as I kicked off my high heels and slipped his skinny's off of him as he did the same with me, leaving me almost bare.

I ran my fingers through his thick, brown, luscious hair as he danced his fingers along my bare back, leading all the way up to my bra strap, getting ready to unhook it.

"Go ahead." I managed to say, coming up for air as he unhooked my bra and smirked as I blushed.

I slipped off his shirt, leaving him and me just in our underwear...Well, he was in his boxers. I was in my underwear.

"You're so sexy." He whispered in a husky voice in my ear as I giggled. He made me feel different inside and I liked that feeling...

Did he feel the same way about me? Why am I so fucking nervous?

His hand made it all the way down to my ass as he squeezed it, making me jump and him chuckle. He pushed me down on the bed, making me nervous. Doesn't he always make me feel this way?

He slid off his boxers as I gulped and he got on top of me as we made our way up to the headboard of the bed.

He kissed me hard as we got in under the covers.

"I hope no one finds us in here." I whispered to him as he nibbled at my neck, giving me a hickie no doubt.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned as he chuckled and kissed my neck over and over again.

His tongue traced my bottom lip as I moaned some more.

"Do you hate me now?" He chuckled, running his hand up my thigh, making me gulp and start to sweat.

I never hated him in the first place...I loved him...He just didn't know that I cared for him. I didn't answer. I kissed him as our tongues met. I got on top of him and stradled him as he chuckled and grabbed onto both of my legs.

"Anxious much?" He said in a husky voice as I bit my lip and ran my hands up and down his chest. I felt comfortable with him.

"I want you." I smirked.
"Oh, you want me huh?" He chuckled as I nodded.

"Show me the money." He winked at me as I giggled and put my hands on my bare waist as he stared at my boobs...and I didn't care one bit.

"It's right here." I giggled, kissing him as he kissed my neck and I got off of him, rubbing my leg up against his hairy one. I then felt his dick go up inside of me as I turned sore. I managed to let out a squeal as he grunted.

"Ah! Ah, Marcy." He grunted as I started sweating hard and I grabbed onto his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Oh, Alex..." I whispered, trying not to cry. The pain was unbearable. I guess they don't call it popping the cherry for nothing do they?

"Oh, baby." Alex grunted, looking in my eyes as he smiled, and of course I smiled back. He kissed me lightly, running his hand down my arm, making me gulp.

Why did I give into him? Why do I keep on giving into him?

I am so confused. I guess that's what they call love. Love is so damn confusing...
♠ ♠ ♠
Marcy's Outfit.

Comment! Comment!
Love ya, guys. :p
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3