Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

06.

2 Months Later

I sat there staring at myself in the mirror with tears streaming down my cheeks as Troy pulled me into a tight hug. We were in the girl's bathroom, skipping our 4th hour...

Alex hasn't barely talked to me since the night we had sex! How was I suppose to tell him that...I could be pregnant? That little pink plus sign stared at me. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Of course he has talked to me a month ago because we were lab partners, but then we switched partners because the teacher wanted us all to...

"What am I suppose to do?" I sobbed on Troy's shoulder as he hugged me tighter.

"It was only one pregnancy test, Marcy. It couldn't even be true. We don't know for sure." He said as we pulled apart and I tried wiping away my tears, but they just kept coming back...

"I can't tell him...He'll hate me. He doesn't even talk to me." I whispered as Troy rolled his bright blue eyes.

"Marcy, if you are really pregnant...You need to tell him." Troy said as I shook my head.
"He...I...I just can't!" I shouted as Troy pulled me into another hug and I sobbed into his chest.
"He is such a dick." I cried.

"Has that bastard ever heard of a condom before?!" Troy yelled as I shrugged and wiped away some more of my tears.

"I bet this is all a mix up...You'll see, Marcy." Troy gave me a half smile as I shook my head.

"Me and Alex had sex! Without using protection! I know I'm pregnant..." I whispered, trying not to cry again, but it was hopeless...

"I'll go to the doctor with you after school and we can make sure." He said, handing me a paper towel as I dried off my eyes.

"Can we just ditch?" I whispered to him, picking up my bag and my books, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

"If you really want to." He muttered, grabbing his binder.
"I want to." I said, looking in his eyes.
"Alright." He sighed wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we left the bathroom and headed out towards the parking lot and to his truck...

Later That Day

"The results came back, Ms. Becker..." Dr. Lee sighed, looking at his clip board as I bit down hard on my lip.

"And..." I paused as my heart raced fast up against my chest.

"You are indeed pregnant." His voice echoed over and over inside my head like a record that kept on skipping...

"I am?" I said in shock and out of breath.

"Yes, you are...You might want to talk to your mom and dad about this..." He said, staring in my eyes that were now filling up with warm tears.

"I will." I whispered, trying not to cry, but it was too late because tears were already streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Becker." He apologized as I hopped off the bed and slipped my hoodie on, heading for the door to go tell Troy out in the waiting room.

"Ms. Becker?" Dr. Lee stopped me as I turned around and looked at him.

"If there is anything you need...Like maybe if you want to look into adoption or abortion I am here...and there is papers out in the front office about it." He gave me a half smile as I gulped and nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered, walking out to the waiting room, where I found Troy reading a girl magazine and then when he saw me he gave me a look of sympathy. He knew something was wrong.

He stood up and came closer to me, giving me a tight squeeze before I spoke.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I'm pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that was so damn short :/
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3