Sequel: I Love Alex Gaskarth
Status: Completed :]

I Hate Alex Gaskarth

08.

Junior Year

"Come on! Come on! Zack Merrick is in there!" Jenny squealed, jumping up and down as I rolled my eyes and she continued to pull on my wrist.

"He is so hot! I heard he goes past 2nd base!" She giggled, dragging me up his front porch.

His parents were away and everybody was saying this was going to be the biggest house party of the whole year.

I smirked as Jenny strutted herself in and then right at that moment I watched her in slow motion as she bumped into him and some of his drink spilled all over her top...He was Jack Barakat.

The klutz. Well, that's what everyone said anyway.

Jenny's mouth parted slightly and her cheeks turned red as she backed away and her eyes roamed to find me and then she did and her mouth fell open even more as I nibbled my lip.

She must feel so awful...

"I'm so sorry." Jack said out of breath as he eyed down Jenny's breasts that were covered in beer, I'm guessing.

Jenny didn't respond...but then when she looked up into his eyes...I knew what she was thinking...She was in love.

Jack smiled like an idiot and then he swallowed hard as she bit her lip and blushed again.

"You wanna dance?" Jenny asked with a smile plastered on her pretty face as Jack sat his drink down and nodded as she took his wrist and they went into the living room through the crowd of sweaty people.

I chuckled and leaned against the door frame, watching people sip their beers.

"Still alone I see." I heard someone say as I turned around to see Troy standing on the porch, wearing a smirk on his pale face.

"Troy." I said, shaking my head as he opened his arms and I hugged him tight.

"I hope I get laid tonight." Troy said in a husky voice, wiggling his eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't count on it. I doubt if any girl would want to sleep with some Douche like you." I giggled as he put his hand on his thin waist.

"You wouldn't even sleep with me?" He asked as my heart started beating fast.
"Not a chance." I said, trying not to blush.
"Are you at least going to go into the party and not act like a scared pussy?" Troy chuckled, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into Zack's house as I broke free of his grip.

"So many babes here...So little time." He sighed with a warm smile on his face as I rolled my eyes again.

"Marcy, what can I do to make you relax? Should I get you a guy? Or maybe...a beer?" He said with a goofy grin as my mouth parted slightly.

"I am not having sex with you! And I don't want to drink beer! I'm underage!" I yelled over the music.

I wanted to sleep with Troy so bad, but...I was too young. My dad always said to wait until after you're married to have sex with that special someone...He does my mom every night and it's kind of hard to sleep. Way to set a good example, dad.

"Everyone else here is doing it." He smirked, grabbing a beer out of the cooler as I put my hands on my hips.

"So if everyone jumped off of a building you would do it too?" I chuckled.

"You betcha." He said, winking at me and popping open his beer as I managed a small smile.

Troy you could never get tired of...

"Watch this..." He smirked, handing me his beer and he walked up to three blonde girls off the cheerleading squad.

He is so going to blow this...

I watched him as he ran his hand through his thick black hair to get his bangs out of his eyes as the girls looked at him like he was a pathetic loser. They acted like they were too good for him. They act like that to everybody.

"Nice line, loser. We have heard that so many times before." The head girl smirked, walking past me as her crew followed behind.

I couldn't help but giggle when Troy turned around and shrugged. He snatched his beer back from my hand and took a quick swig.

"So much for getting laid huh?" I laughed as he rolled his bright blue eyes.

"Some girl has to be fucking wasted here...And I'm gonna find her." He said in a husky voice as my mouth parted slightly and I looked out to the living room where I saw Jenny grind on Jack as he smiled and snapped his fingers.

"Jenny might get laid tonight." I muttered, pointing to her as Troy looked over at Jack and Jenny dancing.

"Lucky her." He smirked.
"Yeah." I sighed, leaning up against the wall as Troy got in front of me.
"You seriously don't have fun at these parties do you?" He chuckled as I shrugged.
"They really aren't that fun." I laughed.

"Oh, come on, Marcy! There are babes every where! And free beer!" He shouted, lifting up the beer bottle in front of my face as I pushed it out of the way.

"I'm a girl, Troy! And I don't like to drink!" I yelled over the music as he took another sip of his beer.

"Just try one? And loosen up for me...please." He pleaded, getting one out of the cooler and handing it to me as I stared at it for a second.

One wouldn't hurt...but that's what they all say, right?

I popped it open and took a sip. At first I didn't know what it tasted like...It was strong that's for sure. I managed to swallow it as Troy looked at me and smirked and nodded.

"Good. Right?" He smiled as I gulped and put my thumb up in front of my face. I don't know what came over me, but I took another sip and then another...and then another. I downed it in about five minutes. Then onto the next one I went...

It was addicting, I must admit...

The next thing I knew...I was on the dance floor, rubbing up against Troy as he clapped his hands together.

"Go Marcy!" I heard him shout and yell tons of other things at me as I pushed myself up against him and slid myself up and down.

"Those beers hit her pretty hard huh?!" I heard some guy yell as I looked up to find Zack Merrick staring me down as I gulped and continued to dance and flip my hair around. It felt good. It also felt like I had no control over me...I lost myself about an hour ago.

"Damn! Take care of her, man!" I heard Zack call, walking away to a girl as Troy smiled.

I put my hands on Troy's shoulders and looked into his eyes. He looked very satisfied. Like he wanted this.

He bit his lip where his piercing was and wiggled his eyebrows at me as I giggled.

I felt him put his hands on my hips as I swayed back and fourth. I knew what was going to go down tonight. I just can't have any more to drink...and I'll be fine...I think?

"T-T-T-Troy?" I stuttered as we still continued to dance and he arched his eyebrow at me.

"I have to go puke!" I yelled out, running upstairs as fast as I could and I pushed open the bathroom door, shutting it behind me as I puked my guts up in the toilet. I held my hair back and gripped the sides of the toilet. I didn't feel well at all. I was wasted...I mean wasn't it obvious?

I flushed the toilet and tried standing up, but the bathroom spinned like crazy. I sat on the side of the bathtub and fell in backwards, hitting my head on the side of the tub.

I groaned and held my head and let my eyes close slowly.

The next thing I knew the bathroom door popped open and closed as the guy with dark brown hair stumbled in and fiddled with his zipper on his jeans.

He must have not of noticed me...I was slouched down in the bathtub pretty far.

He was going to piss. He started whistling. I rolled my eyes, but that just made my head hurt worse. He was pissing and I was hearing that awful trickily noise...So gross.

I gulped as I heard him zip up his pants and then flush the toilet. He turned on the sink and rinsed his hands off real quick and then when he looked in the mirror...I knew who he was...Alex Gaskarth. Most popular player at Dulaney High. Every girl would kill to get with him.

My mouth parted slightly as his eyes roamed around the bathroom and then he found me.

He smirked as my heart started to race.

"Hey." He slurred in a husky voice as I put on my best smile and I tried not to look drunk, but that was impossible.

"Hi." I croaked as he took baby steps over to the bathtub and sat on the edge, looking down at my legs and all the way up to my face.

"Can I get a name?" He chuckled as I raised up more in the bathtub and laid my arms on the outside as I tried to keep my head straight. It felt like it was going to literally fall off.

"My name?" I said. Did I forget my name?

"Yeah. Your name." He smirked as I gulped.

Macy? No, wait, it was Marcy!

"I'm Marcy." I said, trying to focus in more on his face without seeing three of him.

I felt like that one time when I was in a teacup at Disney World with my mom and dad. After I got off I puked my guts up in the nearest trash can while Minnie Mouse stared at me.

"Alex." He replied holding out his hand as I stared at it and held out mine as he took my hand and kissed the top of it, making me blush. He looked into my eyes, giving me that scared and nervous feeling.

"Alex Gaskarth." I sighed as he smiled.
"Yes?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows as I giggled.
"Nothing." I muttered, putting some of my hair behind my ear.

I was so ruining my chances with cute guys tonight.

"You wanna get out of there?" He chuckled, getting up off the side of the bathtub and holding out his hand again as I looked at my surroundings and then I nodded, placing my hand in his. He gripped my hand ever so slightly and helped me out of the cold bathtub.

I stumbled over and into him as he caught me and held me close to his chest. I felt his breath on my face as he smiled.

"Ya alright?" He smirked as I smiled sheepishly and nodded.
"Yeah." I giggled.
"You want to maybe go somewhere and talk?" He asked in a husky voice as I nodded.

I didn't know what I was doing...

He took my hand, making my heart race as we made our way to one of the back bedrooms...We were in Zack's room. Wasn't it obvious? It couldn't be the parent's room. There was a PlayStation 2 and posters of Blink-182, a box guitar and not to mention the gym equipment in the corner.

Alex shut the door behind us and locked it as I turned to face him and I tried to keep my balance the best that I could.

"How come I never seen you around school before?" He asked me.

I'm aways there...He just has never had the time to notice. I shrugged.

"I was there." I laughed as the room started spinning again and my headache started to come back.

I forgot how many beers I had, but I knew it was past five...I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge to keep from falling over. Alex came over and sat down beside me...really close.

"Are you sure? I haven't seen anyone as hot as you there." He smirked, making me blush and giggle again. Oh, the power he had to make any girl he wanted to squeal or giggle.

"You're too sweet." I whispered, looking around the room as my leg bobbed up and down from how nervous I was.

Alex put his hand on my knee to keep my leg from shaking. I looked over at him as everything turned silent except for the music buzzing underneath our feet. He started to lean in and I felt my body go forward as our lips brushed up against each others.

I felt his warm hand travel up my thin shirt as he made his way up to my bra, but then he stopped and slid his index finger down my stomach. He rubbed his index finger around on my stomach in circles, making me giggle as he slipped his tongue in my mouth.

I returned the tongue as I danced my fingers along his back. I pulled off his shirt and threw it on the floor. I pushed my hand hard up against his chest, pushing him over as I straddled him.

He bit his lip as I slipped my shirt off and threw it over on Zack's TV as Alex stared at my black bra, having the urge to rip it off and see how big of what was underneath it.

Then all of a sudden I heard a certain song play from downstairs. It was Nine Inch Nails - Closer.

I gulped as Alex grabbed my thighs, trying to bring me closer to him.

I smirked and swallowed all my fears. Tonight I was going to have a little fun. Troy was right. I needed to loosen up a little.

Alex slipped off my skirt and then my high tops as I kissed his neck over and over again.

"Oh, Alex." I moaned as he chuckled and slipped off his jeans and grabbed a condom from out of Zack's dresser drawer. He put it on as I smiled and laid there on the bed with only my black underwear on and bra.

He was fully naked, but I wasn't...Not yet anyway.

He got on me and unhooked my bra...He threw it over on Zack's dresser and kissed my chest over and over again as I moaned and dug my nails deeper into his back.

He grunted and then glided his hand down my waist to my underwear as he slid his hand underneath, almost touching my hairs. He slipped off my underwear and dropped them down by the side of Zack's bed.

He smirked as I kissed him and he kissed me back.

I slid my hands down his sweaty smooth chest as he grunted again and moaned my name. I liked him saying my name. I pushed up against him and then he pushed up against me, making me bump up against Zack's head board.

"Alex." I squealed as he smirked and brushed his lips along my shoulder blade.

I was giving up my virginity to him...Some guy I barely even knew, but yet it felt like I have known him forever. It felt right. I was drunk though...and I had no clue what I was doing.

I rolled over as he got on top of me. His strands of sweaty brown bangs were hanging in his deep brown eyes as he breathed heavily. He was so hot...

He kissed me again, sliding his hand up my leg and all the way up to my ass, making me giggle.

"You're hot." I slurred as he chuckled and I got off the bed, feeling the urge to puke. He got up right beside me and there we stood...both completely naked.

And what did I do? Something crazy. Something slutty. Something I thought I never would do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Flashback :p

Here is the link to the awesome sexy song by Nine Inch Nails - Closer! It's amazing! Go check it out!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3